Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K L AttamYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my hair volume. And I have black spots on my face, back and shoulder. Please Help.
Plz koi tablet suggest kre jis c face clean ho jay r glow aa jay. Bhut treatmnt le chuki hu. Pr mmarks nhi hte r na hi even tone face hua.
Sir I have an problem when summer season starts a kind of rashes starts at my upper finger spots tell me the treatment and reason.
I have pimple problem problem and now still Having and there are lots of black spot had been created. What Should I do to remove this all?
Namaste Dr.sahab, mera question hai ki mere forhead ki skin me bahut hi fulavat ati ja rahi hai plz give me solution (My forehead's skin is swelling).
I am a 48 year old male and I have developed small patches of white circle near my neck.There is no itching or inconvenience except that it looks very unpleasant.
Hi sir has you said for fairness apply bio valley (whitening cream) but it has no impact on ma skin. I look more dull comparatively to before. I'm worried please help me out.
I have a some black spot mark on my face it because of pimples how it can be clear I can use a 2 bottles of safi
Doctor, I am 15 now. My face is full of pimples. Red heads and some black heads. And some pores. Please advice me a lotion by which my face can look neat and young.
Sir, my skin colour was very bright/fair in my childhood. As I grow my skin colour started becoming dull. Is there any way to regain that fairness.
I have white spots on my body and I consulted doctors they said its not licoderma. What should I do to remove those white spots?
I am having pain in my breast from 5-6 days. Nd 3 days before I was having white transparent discharge nd it was having blood in it. Can you pls suggest what shud I do?
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar.
However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow:
- A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
- Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
- Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
- Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.