Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Khastgir
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K KhastgirYour feedback matters!
My mother is 75yrs old. She has pain in all joints of body from last 8 years. All bones of joints are weak. Now what to do.
Hi I am 40 years. Old male. I am suffering from severe low back pain. Mri report says: small left paracentral l5-s1 disc protrision causing thecal disc compression abutting the left traversing s1 nerve root. Small prostero-cental l4-l5 disc protrusion is seen. L4- l5 canal a. P. D 13. 1 mm, l5-s1 apd 11. 2 mm. Uric acid 6. 8. What should I do?
Hi sir/mam sorry for my English I have a vaginal sex with a unknown states girl with condom after 6 month and 15 days since my last exposure I got tested hiv the test was hiv1 hiv2 and 3rd generation blood test and the result is. Negative. Sir my question is my only one test after 6 month and 15 days since my last possible exposure is conclusive enough to rule out of any hiv infection are any other testing required for rule out hiv infection. Sir I have mild sore throat from 1 month and 15 days I have 2 antibiotics course but sore throats is not going away in my sore throat not any kind of pain in swelling eating are breathing just some phlgram stuck in my nick and not going away please sir tell me maybe this is the seroconversion symptoms are this is not related with hiv. I am very anxious and stressed please help me sir.
I have back pain since from last month I take it to the end of the most important thing that you have any questions.
Joint pain can occur anytime throughout the year, but in the cold and wet months of the winter you may find it harder to cope with.Although a change in the weather will not cause arthritis, it can worsen the symptoms.
Ways to stop the cold weather aggravating your aches and pains
1. Try to overdress rather than underdress because you can always remove a layer if you’re too hot. For those who suffer headaches, wrap your neck in a scarf.
2. Calcium Intake- Keep a watch on your calcium intake. Foods enrich with calcium are great for your joints and bones
3. Don’t stay out in the cold too long. Make the most of the time outside to warm your core, and get home and warm up to maintain the benefit – the best of both worlds.
4. Quit Smoking- It is a lesser known fact that people who smoke tend to have lower bone density and hence, are at higher risk of issues related to bones and joints. Quit smoking for a healthier lifestyle and robust bones!
5. Try to keep moving rather than shrinking into the sofa as this generates heat and improves flexibility and the range of joint movement.
6. Acknowledge the impact of the colder weather on pain.By making allowances and planning ahead you should find the winter months more tolerable than in the past.
7. A Balanced diest is important: People suffering from joint pains require a well-balanced diet. Foods enrich with Vitamin D, C and K are good for joint pains. Add orange, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes in your diet as they are the super foods and relieve knee pains. For those who have extremely low levels of Vitamin D, can also take supplements after prescription from the doctor. Adding sulphur rich food in your diet is another plus point!