Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. K K. TalwarYour feedback matters!
I have my operation on 2008 for small hole on heart. Now it is slightly pain. Now I am not taking any medicines. What the precaution will I take. Srikanta.
Hai, I'm Sathish I have a pair when I press near my heart and its paining when I bend or move So tell me the reason why its paining and also how to control it.
I am 36 year old male. Yesterday I measure my BP and it was 140/104. I got worried with this. Currently I am not taking any medication for the same. Please suggest what should I do.
I have pain in my teeth. It stop when I take medicine but again start after 15 or 16 days. It is happening about 4 month ago. Doctors said it is wisdom case ans I have to out this teeth from my mouth. There is no moreoptiontion. What should I do. It hearts a lot.
I have diplopiya vision and my MRI result shows ischemic changes of small vessels of brain. I have history of high blood sugar from last 4years. What I do?
My mom is 65 years old. She suffered from chest pain in july. The angiography report says "minor coronary artery disease" Dr.prescribed Atocor 20, Pantocid DSR and ecosprin 75. From few days my mom feel mild pain in chest again. I want to know that either my mom need any surgery like angioplasty or bypass. Or should be treated through medicine?
I am 40 years old having a latest report having creatinine 0.7 and cholesterol HDL 75 please suggest cause and treatment.
In winters, during doing anything physically exerting like gymming or playing a sport, or getting out in the sun, the body develops hives, nausea and rapid heartbeat. Consequently, I cannot get into gymming or sports in winters. Havr been experiencing this last 10-12 years. Could this be treated?
My mother is 54 year old. She under brain standing due to brain hemarage. The cause of problem was high blood pressure. Aftr the treatment her bp was normal for 3 months but now again its fluctuating what should we do.
I am 40. Last 4 years; time to time I check my BP and it is high like 170/110. I do pranayam and not regularly take medicine. On 15/04/2016 I got pathology report and it is saying my sodium is very low 125.4.
Hello sir/ mam I am 22 years old male and my blood pressure is 155/105 and the systolic is always above 140. I get angry very promptly. I would like to know how can I cure it?
I have high triglyceride level i. E 227 and b. P level is 140/90. I have been taking fenolip145 for one month and for b. P I started taking telzy am. Is there any homeopathy treatment for the above problems ?
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 38years old male suffering from high cholesterol and uric acid stone diagnosed last yr. Can I go for body building and take muscle supplement now.
There was pain in my chest from 15 days. Please tell me what I can do. I will not taken any treatment.
My mother had bypass 3 years back yet she has high b. P. Problems every 3-4 days after taking tablets also n because of this she feels high breath problems every week almost. What should I do?
Ways to manage Acute heart attack!