Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. K.K SexenaYour feedback matters!
I have been smoking regularly for 40 year, I want to get some test done to check my health and the early risk of cancer (if any). What tests should I go for?
I suffer from hernia, enlarged prostate, blood pressure, colastorate. Blood pressure and colastorate are in control as I take medicine regularly. Enlarged prostate (bph) is also in control as I take dutas t regularly. May I go in for operation hernia without operating enlarged prostate.
I am 18 years old and my breasts are different in size right one is larger that left one. Sometimes my nipple gets cut on it. Is it breast cancer?
My father is 59 year age, his prostate psa is 10.35, wht are the reason to increase this. And how it can be control.
Detected liver cancer and rectum cancer 2 months back, we are not interested in radio therapy, what time is she having left?
My niece had protected sex which was incomplete though cus he dint put it in completely but he came. She also had an ipill as she was scared. A week later he came n then he fingered her but he dint touch his cim his fingers wer dry. She constantly fears of being pregnant all the time amd does not concentrate. She also sees a drop of white discharge from nipples while squzeeing even before she was with a guy. Is there any reason for her to worry cus if she continues she will go mad. Plis she is very sure she can not get pregnant but still fears. Also is the nipple discharge normal? Please help.
Hai, my mother is currently suffering from breast cancer where under several test .Today she got confirmed on additional of tuberculosis when a surgery was performed at her neck side.Can i know what after this,what wud be my mother's upcomming treatment.?
My father is 86 year old. He has the problem of urinating very frequently especially at nite. Last Nov 2015 we visited a good hospital at our dimapur city by name Zion hospital. After consultation & test the doctor said he has prostrate problem. Wen I consulted a friend. He told me that through surgery it could be cure. My question can the surgery be possible for my dad with his old age. Please reply me soon.
My mother, aged 51, was diagnosed with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis about 4 yrs back. Since then, she has been on and off various allopathic treatments (CorticoSteroids). She has also tried homeopathic and Ayurvedic Treatments, but to no major relief. Is there really no foolproof treatment for Sarcoidosis?
I am 68 years old and I have slight enlargement of prostate gland, about 29 mm in size. Please suggest the best treatment for reducing the size of prostate gland. Thanks, Jayarajan.
My grand father having age 81, Prostrate get increased and having value is 6.034 (PSA), What is the daily diet to decrease that and what is the resolution of it.
Walnuts are better source of energy than non veg. Is it true? How walnuts and almonds help in fighting cancer? What is the amount and method to take?
Homeopathy is a sub arrangement of common cures in which extraordinary elements of substances from nature are utilised to form a mending and healing solution. The various homoeopathic treatments for cancer are:
- Calcarea fluorica [Calc-f]: This homoeopathic solution for cancer is most helpful for lumps, bits or solid growths in the female breast. It will keep up the improvement of cancer and needs to be considered dependable in the situations where the breast displays suspicious bumps.
- Lapis Albus [Lap-a]: A few instances of beginning tumours of the bosoms, showing the withdrawal of the areola, and the other trademark symptoms have been cured with this medication. It is of great use by and large for goitre. Lapis is used in the treatment of the dangerous uterine cancers where the discharge is dark and dangerous. Extreme smouldering pain all through the vaginal area takes place frequently.
- Silicea. [Sil]: This homoeopathic cure will regularly lessen the pain of cancer. Lupus and sarcoma with a thick yellow and hostile release are treated with this.
- Hecla magma. [Hecla]: Osteomata (Bone Cancer), not alleged ivory tumours, but rather those of a very long-lasting nature are cured with this.
- Conium. [Con]: Cancer in the mammary glands and the start of scirrhous is cured with this. It is particularly effective in treating the wounds and scars after surgery, it caters especially to glandular wounds. The epithelioma, extended gonads or uterine cancers are treated with this solution.
- Condurango. [Cund]: This homoeopathic solution for cancer has accomplished impressive results in terms of stomach cancer and different types of carcinoma. It alters the pain of open growth and carcinogenic ulcers.
- Baryta carbonic. [Bar-c]: Greasy tumours showing up here and there over the body are cured with this solution. It prevents them from advancing further.
- Baryta iodide. [Bar-i]: Hard carcinogenic tumours of the breast are treated with this. Ovarian cancer with a painful bump is also treated by the same. Phytolacca leads to fat development, and may prove to be a culprit in greasy cancers and additionally in hard, excruciating nodes in the breast. Cancers of the breast especially when the tumours are hard, painful and purple are treated with it. It goes about as a retentive in fibroid tumours of the uterus.
- Arsenicum. [Ars]: This homoeopathic cure relates to the general problems of the cancer diathesis. However, we have different cures, which may force more control over the growth. It is said to be the right treatment for lupus. Its unique properties help in any type of tumour, be it cancerous or not. The sharp blazing and throbbing pain is also treated by this homoeopathic cure. According to the principles of homoeopathy, the patient is to be dealt with, not the illness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am a cancer survivor still now I am in doctor's observation. After completing all the cycles of chemotherapy, my hands and legs became so dark as compare to the rest of my body. So please share the quick solution.
A breast lump is a restricted swelling, projection, lump or knot in the breast that doesn't feel like a breast tissue. There are diverse reasons why breast lumps occur.
Not all lumps are cancer. These can also be breast conditions that are not harmful and which can be easily curable.Knots that feel harder or are not the same as the rest of the breast need to be checked. This kind of irregularity might be an indication of breast cancer.
A self-examination should be your starting point. This is how you can detect a lump on your own:
Step 1: Begin by taking a look at your breast in the mirror. Keep your shoulders straight and your arms on your hips.
This is what you need to search for:
- Breasts that are their typical size, shape, and shading
- Breasts that are uniformly formed without distortion or swelling
In the event that you see any of the changes mentioned below, convey them to your doctor:
- Dimpling, puckering, or protruding of the skin
- A nipple that is not in its initial position
- Redness, rash or swelling
Step 2: Now, raise your arms and look for the changes mentioned above.
Step 3: While you're in front of the mirror, search for any indications of liquid or blood discharge from the nipples.
Step 4: Next, examine your breasts while resting.Use Your right hand to feel your left breast and use your left hand to feel your right breast. Cover the whole breast from your collarbone to the highest point of your mid-region, and from your armpit to your cleavage to search for any lumps.
Step 5:Examine your breasts while either standing or sitting. Many women find that the easiest approach to examine their breasts is when their skin is wet, so this step could be done while taking a bath as well.
- Mammogram: Mammography is a technique using X-rays to diagnose and locate tumours of the breasts.
- Breast ultrasound: Breast ultrasound utilises sound waves to create pictures of the breasts from the inside.
- Breast MRI:This involves using an effective and attractive field, and radio frequency pulses to create photos of the insides of the breasts.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy: During this sort of biopsy, utilising ultrasound imaging to discover the bump, a radiologist will give you anesthesia and afterward insert a needle into the lump to evacuate some tissue for assessment under a magnifying lens. Stereotactic biopsy and an X-ray-guided biopsy may also be used.
- In case the knot turns out to be cancerous, surgery is typically performed.
- You may have a few discussions with different doctors for additional treatment, including radiation treatment and chemotherapy or hormone treatment.