Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.K.SabharwalYour feedback matters!
I am having an ulcer in my mouth since last seven days. I used a gel since then. It is not helping and its becoming painful day by day. Pls suggest a remedy.
Hi, I am a 16 years old boy. Recently my acne problem has gone high, and they are creating dark marks all over my face. My family doctor has suggested me to use femcinol-a gel, but it's if really of no use. Can you suggest me anything that can reduce my dark acne marks and of course reduce the acne?
Is it good to eat the mixing of banana powder and egg white in early morning? Doing this can we gain weight.
Hi, I am suffering from PCOS and gaining weight. Can I take Vitex or chest berry herb as the remedy. As I am unable to conceive due to PCOS. Will it help in my ovulation and cyst problem. Can I take with other allopathic medication. Seeking your advice.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all medicines bu no effect yet. I am not sure what els can I do can you help me with this.
Eating almond fig and dates in empty stomach after exercise is good or bad? Consuming the above three dry fruits in morning helps in hair growth.
I am suffering from sever backpain since two months I had used many creams and tablets give me better solution please help me.
Doctor I have a socio phobia what can I do for that I get scared to meet new people to talk to new people lack of confidence like started sweating like.
I am 23 years old. And have lost my hair. I am suffering from hair loss in very fast rate. What should I do?
I am having a pimple type thing inside my eyelid what is that and how to cure it people are saying that it is due to excess body heat.
I am a 54 years old female. I have been taking 100 mcg of. Thyronorm since two years. Advice now my tsh test shows only 0.2. Please advice on proper dosage. Also I have knee pain.
Grapes are one of the most widely available fruits across the world, but many people ignore eating the seeds of this healthy fruit. The seeds of grapes are rich in heavy anti-oxidants along with natural plant compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes or OPCs. Hence there are numerous health benefits of grape seeds, some of which include the following.
Improves the skin health:
Grape seeds are very important source of antioxidants which enable you to fight against different types of skin conditions such as skin inflammation, premature fine lines, and wrinkles, acne, and psoriasis among others.
- Helps in fighting against certain cancer: It was found that grape seed extracts can offer protection from the UV induced photocarcinogenesis. This is achieved by decreasing the size, multiplicity and incidence of the tumor as well as seizing the changing of UVB induced papillomas to the harmful malignant carcinomas. Also, the proanthocyanidins present in the grape seed is proved in reducing azoxymethane-induced colon carcinogenesis by starting the process of apoptosis.
- Grape seeds are rich in anti-oxidants: The grape seeds comprise of the flavonoids which include catechin epicatechin, gallic acid, epicatechin 3-0-gallate and the oligomeric proanthocyanidins. It is also found that the antioxidant properties present in this proanthocyanidins is far intense than that of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. The strong antioxidant properties of the grape seed have also caused the supplement manufacturers to process the grape seeds into health supplementing capsules and pills. Therefore, you should consider consuming the grape seeds for protecting the body from poor cardiovascular health, vision problems, asthma and skin diseases.
- Aids in weight loss: Did you know that grape seeds offer an effective result in reduction of fat from the body? These seeds can be used for reducing as well as treating the absorption of dietary fat and its accumulation in different parts of the body.
- Helps in the treatment of depression: A group of international scientists from the United States of America and China has shown the effectiveness of proanthocyanidins in the improvement of mental health in 2010. Studies on animal have proved that this particular element can exert anti-depressing effects. Hence, you should take grape seeds as a viable means of boosting your mental health.
- Reduces cardiovascular diseases conditions: The effects of grape seeds in improving the cardiovascular health of human beings are immensely promising. It can effectively reduce conditions like cardiac arrest, tachycardia and also protect against cardiotoxicity which can happen due to contamination of drugs. Consuming grape seeds regularly can help in reducing the LDL cholesterol levels as well as biomarkers.
Do you require any more reasons to consume the wonderful seeds?
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.