Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K K RoyYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 year old. I have pcod problem this caused facial hair over face neck stomach areas more it looks awkward and my weight is exceeded. I'm worried. What should I do now to overcome from it?
I've been diagnosed with pcos. I am married for 9 months. Now we're trying to have babies. How complicated is it?
One of the Gyn Doctor proposes to consume Gestofit 100 capsules twice a day at 6th week of pregnancy. Is it safe and really helpful. Please let me know how it is useful and works. Thanks in advance.
Sir I am 19 years of boy, yesterday I had sex with a prostitute, I used protection (condom) but later I came to know that condom was busted /cut. After that I was tensed, and later I was feeling like fever, stomach ache, bit headache, bit cough. Sir what shall I do now. I am afraid so much
I am 18 year old female and am having problems with menstruation since 2 yrs. They occur at a gap of 15 days to 1 month. Give me homeopathic advise.
Hello i'm a lactating mother. Delivered baby just 3 months before Due to post pregnancy weight gain my tummy looks like i'm pregnant with 6 months What should I do but I don't have to time for exercises Does Any kind of drink help like nutrislim or anything else for weight lose please help and can not skip any meal. Just want lose weight specially inches around my waist.
I took ipill on 26th may. And at the same day after one hour I got my periods. But it stopped the next day. Is this the side effect of ipill? And after 5 or 6 days I started bleeding. It lasted for 3 days. Is this menstrual bleeding or withdrawal bleeding? And then I took another ipill on 10 th june. On 16 th june I started bleeding. This time it is heavier and I had cramps and abdominal pain. I can not understand whether it is my regular period or withdrawal symptom. Please help me sir.
I am pregnant again I had miscarriage earlier and cervical polypectomy lmp 7sep but little spotting once last week and today please suggest what to do?
Lam married women from 11 yrs, I have no children, we both are having normal reports, but still lam not conceiving, give me some advice.
Celiac disease is a condition in which the small intestine becomes sensitive and reactive to gluten, leading to difficulty in digesting food. Gluten is a kind of a protein found in wheat or barley. In reality, if either of the partners is suffering from celiac disease then you are prone to fertility related issues.
Impact of Celiac disease
As compared to men, this disease is more common among women in general. Women suffering from the disease are generally more prone to infertility and other genealogical problems like preterm births and miscarriages. In the case of men, the disease causes the infertility problems including sperm abnormalities such as low count, abnormal shape, reduced function and such others. Additionally, men with the untreated celiac disease might also have reduced levels to testosterone.
Infertility and Celiac disease
Infertility is one of the lesser known effects of the celiac disease, which is relatively uncommon amongst people. The disease causes infertility by affecting the menstrual cycle among women either in a direct or indirect manner. Some of the infertility related problems caused due the disease are listed below.
- Delayed occurrence of menstruation
- Early menopause
- Secondary amenorrhea (a medical condition associated with sudden cessation of menstruation for 6 months or more)
- Hormonal disruptions and abnormal changes
Celiac disease is usually diagnosed by its own set of underlying symptoms such as chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), iron-deficiency anemia, and such others. Additionally, the condition can be diagnosed if a person is having repeated miscarriages or inability to conceive for unidentified causes.
What can you do about it?
If you experience symptoms of Celiac disease, consult your doctor at the earliest and follow the treatments and preventative measures suggested. Additionally, you can also consult a dietician who will help you to move on to a low grain or no grain diet that would help you further to avoid the disease.
Metabolism is the process through which cells inside your body participate in the disintegration of food nutrients into energy. This proves to be the driving fuel behind all essential functions of the body such as digestion, circulation, breathing, heart beat etc.
Check these 7 super facts about your metabolism.
1) body size decides metabolic need - the amount of nutrients required by your body in order to efficiently perform all its functions is determined by the size of the body. In addition, composition of the body also plays an important role, which refers to the number of fat tissues vs. Muscle tissues. Thus, a larger person is bound to possess a higher basal metabolic rate (bmr).
2) exercise aids in a higher metabolic rate - regular exercise goes a long way in boosting your bmr. Weight training increases muscle mass, thus making your body capable of burning calories at a faster pace.
3) crash diets often backfire - instead of causing rapid weight loss, crash dieting has been seen to have an adverse effect on the metabolic rate. This is due to the fact that it deprives you of certain essential nutrients and also fails to fulfill the daily minimum calorie requirement of the body.
4) aging slows metabolism - according to research, the metabolic rate begins its decline in your mid 20s and decreases approximately by two percent in a span of every 10 years. Increasing age leads to loss of muscle tissue and also results in reduced physical exercise; both contributing to a sluggish bmr.
5) men possess higher metabolic - it is a proven fact that men have a comparatively higher bmr than women. The efficiency of the body to burn energy is determined by the lean muscle mass, thus causing men to burn calories a lot faster than women.
6) your metabolism is linked to the thyroid gland - the thyroid gland, present at the frontal portion of the neck, acts as the control panel for a number of processes such as regulation of hormones, protein production etc. It completely controls metabolism as the rate of conversion of food into energy is under the supervision of the gland.
7) frequent meals aid higher metabolism - according to dieticians, taking small meals every 2-3 hours helps burn calories at a faster rate.
Is there any chance of pregnancy to my gurl after 3 months she got her period timely in 3 month is there any risk.
Suffering from vaginal itching light white discharge sometimes without odour. What to do. It is more of curd like. Periods are regular .Last period was on 28 may.
Squirting is good or bad, will squirting cause any problem, If it's good to health than tell me how to squirt.
As your pregnancy progresses, changing positions may become necessary for your comfort. After the fourth month of pregnancy a woman may notice feeling dizzy or nauseated while lying flat on her back. This is related to the weight of the growing uterus pressing on major blood vessels. Positions may need to be altered at this time.
A water-based lubricant may be used during intercourse if necessary.
During intercourse, you should not feel pain. During orgasm, your uterus will contract. If you have any contractions that are painful or regular, contact your doctor. Also, discontinue intercourse and call your doctor immediately if you have heavy vaginal bleeding (light spotting is normal) or if your water breaks (nothing should enter the vagina after your water breaks).
Talking to your partner about how you are feeling about sex and any concerns you have will help you stay comfortable. Also, encourage your partner to communicate with you, especially if you notice changes in your partner's responsiveness. Communicating can help you both better understand your feelings and desires.