Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K K PandeyYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old feeling cold but when I check my temperature it is lower than normal and doctors said I am alright after that I again feel cold after taking medicines I cured for 6-7 hours and then again I started feeling cold what should I do?
I married in Feb .my penis size is 4 to 4.5 inches only and I think I am able to satisfy my wife completely but my wife doesn't pregnant for last five months. Does my sperm not reach to utres of my wife.
How a person understand that his heart working properly, Any schedule check up to catch any heart difficulty.
When I am in the class, I cant see clearly, whatever written in the board, and some time headache. So please suggest for the problem.
Sir can I ask in hindi? Sir mere penis ke mouth me redness aur pain rehta hai aur motion ke time discharge bhi hota hai .what should I do?
I am 23 years old student. I am not able to concentrate properly, whenever I try to study for more than 2 hours I loss my concentration, feels stress and headache starts. Please tell me what should I do, suggest any mind wellness medicine.
I am 27 years male. From last six month I am experiencing slight chest pain suddenly It comes and goes. It mainly come on the right side or on center of the chest. Kindly suggest what might be the reason.
I am suffering from piles last 6 month. Sometimes it bleeds. Pain during defecation. Doctor gave me cremaffin gel to take at night and xylocaine tube to apply. But I have no relief. What should I do?
Hi doctor! I am 19 years old boy. And I have never masturbate till now. So if I don't start masturbate, then whether it will create any problem in future.
From srs diagnostic my fasting diabetes comes 103 at 8.30 am my after breakfast diabetes comes 92 at 11.50 am. Result show I have some diabetes let me know what should I do for precautions.
Hi, I just got marriage 1 month ago. My sex life was very much ok. We intercourse almost every day with good feeling. Suddenly 4 day ago I realised my penis is not standing while foreplay. I thought its normal but the next day also same thing happened. Its now 4 days my penis is not standing. I take insulin because of diabetes. Please suggest me. And let me know is there any issue.
Doctor, Some month back I had pain of stone that time I want to know doctor they was giving me one pf pain killer ultracet. After using this my pain is stop but when I am not using this medicine then I am getting problem like body pain, my body will hit, filling weakness. Please give me same alternative for this I want stop this. Thanks.
Hello my father is a 64 years old patient with history of ich brain hemorrhage and history of urine and kidney infection hospital acquired. Currently he is under medication in addition we are giving him amla juice, giloy tablets, neem tablets. Can these products be given for long periods without any side-effect?
Hi, am 31 years old. I recently had a general health check up. All results were normal except my sugar cholesterol levels. Fasting sugar was 103 and post meal sugar was 126. I remember I had taken too much sugary beverages around 9 hours before the test. Could that have an effect on the examination? And generally am I diabetic? On the other hand, my LDL cholesterol level was 124. Please advice what to do to reduce my cholesterol and sugar levels. Am really stressed!
I used to urge for urination very frequently. Seems my bladder is not emptying in one go. What should I do?
My friend has been addicted with masturbation and do it frequently as he wants to overcome as is their any side effect of it?
The production of gas in the body is a natural process as long as it is within normal limits. Whether it makes you burp or causes flatulence, excessive gas can be embarrassing. Gas can also make you uncomfortable and can cause bloating. This is simply the buildup of excessive gas in the stomach before it is ready to be released. Here are a few simple tips that can help you prevent the buildup of excessive gas.
- Avoid eating gaseous foods: Beans, broccoli, milk, cheese and fruits like pears and apples; these are some of the foods to avoid if you suffer from frequent bouts of gaseousness. This is because they contain fiber and sugar that is difficult to digest and creates gas. If you cannot avoid them completely, try steaming them instead of frying or baking them. Some people may also react to certain food combinations such as fruits and proteins by producing gas. Keeping a food diary may help identify such combinations.
- Drink a glass of water before meals: Drinking water while you are eating can hinder digestion. When water mixes with solid food, it interferes with the way stomach acid breaks down food. Instead, drink a glass of water half an hour before your meals. In this way, the water flushes your system and prepares it for the digestion process.
- Eat slowly: Grabbing a bite on the go is one of the leading causes of indigestion. When you eat anything, ensure that you chew it properly and do not swallow large bites of food. This prevents air from collecting in your stomach and thus prevents gaseousness.
- Probiotics: Probiotics boost the production of ‘good gut bacteria’ that is essential for digestion. Probiotics can also help ease bloating. If you suffer from gas, try including probiotics like yogurt, pickles, kimchi and buttermilk in your diet or get yourself a probiotic supplement.
- A cup of chamomile tea: Chamomile not only calms the body but can also fight indigestion and gas. A cup of chamomile tea after a heavy meal helps speed up the digestion process. This helps relieve bloating, as the faster the stomach is emptied, the faster gas can move out of the stomach and into the intestines. Fennel, dill, peppermint and ginger can also be used as alternatives to chamomile.
- Digestive aids: Gas is a fairly common problem faced by a number of people and hence digestive aids are easily available over the counter. Look for medication that contains activated charcoal or digestive enzymes.
If gaseousness persists over a long period of time and is not eased by any of these remedies, consult a doctor at once.