Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. K K PandeyYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. When I pospne going to washroom after that my sides are paining. I.e.chest n stomach side. What to do please tell. Cause n prevention.
After 2 month of heavy gyming. My shoulder ,upper back, chest are disproportioned .m feeling that my bones are bending .and rib cage collapse. Is my skeltial structure changed? Is it possible to regain my original shape and structure? Can I expand my rib cage again?
Hello doctor is taking of hing daily will increase sexual libido? Want to increase erection quality at home. Tell me some home remedies.
I am suffering from severe premature ejaculation like less than 20-30secs, but I cum 3-4 times continuously and 10-12 times daily even when ny penis is semi erect. I am much much worried kindly suggest me. I can't hold for longer like 10 mins I wanted to be.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have some issue related to my penis. 1) My size is enough or not. 2) I have red skin near my penis. And I also feel itching over there. And when I rub at that skin, some skin like black clay hot on my hands. Please do something.
I am having problem with my penis size. It is very small in length as well as in width and I use to masturbate in every 4 days. But I want to increase my size.
I have problem in my left ear. I feel some liquid inside. please tell me if there is something serious?
I m having itching on the waist line, in between fingers and lower parts. Does it a sign of scabies?
Hi I am outside outside india. Feeling prob in stomach. No proper motion. Gases. Constipation. Kindly advise urgently.
I am taking beta cap tr 40 from last 5 -6 months I am 21 Actually I had some hogh bp and high pulse rate problem But now when I started this medical I feel very ok now I just wanted to ask is this medicine safe ? It will not cause ed ? What can I do if I wanna stop this medicine now ? Can you help?
I am planning to have a kid and since I am having a problem ejaculating during intercourse, I masturbate and ejaculate into a cup and take this semen in a syringe without the needle and inject it in my wife's vagina. I am doing this for the past 3 months but my wife did not conceive. I have the following doubts regarding this procedure. Can a person conceive in this method wherein the semen is injected into the vagina in a syringe rather than depositing the semen into the vagina via natural intercourse? If yes then would it be possible to answer the below questions, 1. When I take the semen in the syringe many air bubbles get inside the syringe. Is it fine to inject the semen with these air bubbles. If not is there a way to remove these air bubbles? 2. Can I use any type of syringe for this or is it necessary to use a particular kind of syringe? 3. I use a sample container made of plastic to collect my semen during masturbation. Is it safe for the sperm/semen to be collected in a sample container made of plastic?
deep thinking and disappointing alot there is nooo freedom to eat n sleep and over thinking always plzzz give me valuable suggestion?
Hello, I am 34 year old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do ?
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
• Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
• Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
• Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
• Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
• Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
• Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
• If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
• Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
• Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
• Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
• Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
• Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.