Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.K. Jindar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. K.K. JindarYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, I've migraine and I've tried lots of medicine for that but after stopping medicine the condition is as it is so can you please suggest me any medicine which will work for so long.
I am 35 years old , for last 3 years i have a pain in my left arm , pain starts from neck and comes down to the hand . There is numbness in the hand . Now for last 2 years there is pain in wrist also .Kindly suggest treatment /doctor ?
Im 57 n me having diabetes 180 after meal, my bottom of down leg part remaining numbed whole day n night.
I feel numbness (as is said in north india that affected part of body has gone to sleep) mildly tickling sensation (as if some pins are very mildly pricking) + substantial bit of pain in body which shifts from one part to another. 2. All thru my life I have passed one motion in the morning but since last 3 months I miss to pass a motion often. But my appetite is good and I eat lots of nutritious food. Fruits and all kinds of vegetables every day. Chicken once a week, 2 eggs thrice a week 3. My hba1c is 6.0. But I take metformin 1 gm daily. 4. My bp is normal. I take telmisartan 40 o.D and clopidogrel a 75 o.D 5. One stent was inserted in my blood vessel 10 years back 6. I am 80 years old male Request please advice.
I got TIA (stroke) two years ago. I am doing really good right now. But, I am deeply into the phobia, that stroke can return again. I am in fear always. How to overcome it. Please suggest measures.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.