Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.K Jha
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.K JhaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my shoulders from 1 week so what I am to do for this I will try pain relief pill and creems but do not work.
Hello sir I need to grow beards on my face I have little hairs but they are smooth not hard so what can I do to grow my beards fast with hard hairs.
My hairs turns grey day by day since 2 3 years. And I am just 28 years of age. What should I have to do ?
I am 67 years male. I have been getting muscle pain between shoulder and elbo for the last one year. When I consulted a doctor, he told me that it may be due to age factor. Please let me know if there is any possible remedy. With regards, M.M.Reddy.
Very weakness in whole body specially in both logs and nervousness also be occurred sometimes, hands are very irritated and painful. Please help on this.
Two months ago my beard and moustache was fulfil, but now there is a problem with my moustache. My moustache hair is loss in some areas. Please give me some solutions for this problem.
I am very often getting joint pain in my leg. I am aged 69 years with active work. Please suggest the treatment.
In my hairs there is a lot of dandruff is producing now a days I have tried all shampoos then please tell me a better option to remove it from my head hairs?
Hair transplant refers to the surgical procedure of removing hair follicles from one part of the body (known as the donor site) to a balding part or the recipient site. It is an artificial method of hair restoration for those who experience excessive hair fall or permanent hair loss problems. In medical terms, this condition is known as Alopecia.
The following factors are responsible for alopecia-
- Hormonal imbalance
- Poor diet
- Stress and anxiety/depression
- An underlying medical condition/illness
Although hair problems are a major concern for both males and females, nearly 40% of women encounter visible hair loss by age 40. A majority of these people undergo hair transplantation. Hair transplantation is done in two procedures- micro grafts (each graft containing 1-2 hairs) and slit grafts (containing 4-10 hairs per graft).
Shortfalls of hair transplant-
Although a hair transplant boosts your confidence and improves the overall appearance, not everyone is eligible for the surgery. Hair transplant is not a preferred choice of treatment for the following-
- Anyone facing hair loss problems due to chemotherapy
- People who have thick, fibrous scars
- Women having a widespread hair loss pattern throughout the scalp
- Those who do not have enough donor sites for transplantation
Besides, hair transplant involves quite a few risks and side effects including the following-
- Swelling of the scalp
- Bleeding and scars
- Numbness and itching around the scalp area
- Infection or inflammation of the hair follicles
- Bruising around the eyes
- Small bumps or cysts developing on the recipient sites
Incurability of the condition in conventional sciences-
While shedding a few strands of hair is considered normal, losing large volume of hair more often than not can lead to permanent hair loss. Under this circumstance, Alopecia or baldness cannot be cured with conventional scientific techniques alone.
Although medical treatment and drugs are given to patients, they may trigger allergic reactions.
Since baldness or alopecia usually result from genetic or lifestyle choices, the only way to prevent hair fall/loss is to treat the underlying causes-
- Practice good hygiene
- Eat healthy to improve metabolism
- Reduce stress/anxiety/depression
- Regular checkups to detect an underlying medical condition
- Regulate healthy hormones
Benefits of Homeopathy-
Homeopathy remedies and medicines rectify the underlying causes of hair problems. The main objective of the treatment is to identify the problem and eliminate it from the roots.
- Homeopathic remedies are extracted from different plants, herbs and natural substances that are completely safe.
- This branch of medicine attempts to improve your metabolism and correct your digestive system, thereby promoting healthy hormones. Homeopathy medications or supplements prepared from the extracts of shellfish and oyster are rich in zinc.
- Flaxseed oil and fish oil used in homeopathy treatment are excellent sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that not only prevent hair fall, but also nourish your hair follicles, thereby promoting lush, healthy hair.
Therefore, the next time you face hair problems, instead of going for hair transplantation, opt for homeopathic intervention. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!