Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.K ChawdhriYour feedback matters!
My Aunt collapsed on 11 Sep and was reverted back after CPR in hospital she is in coma and doctors state the word hypoxia and is not getting back to senses to little extent After diagnosis CT and MRI the doctors identified initial cause to be pulmonary embolism which caused the seziure she is on complete ventilator support will she recovery and if yes how long.
Please let me know if a person who had meningitis many years before will still need to fear of any side effects? Also please advice me if a girl who had meningitis during childhood will develop any complications during pregnancy or delivery? Whether those who had meningitis are good for married life?
Diagnosed as Moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. Hello, From last 11 years I have been suffering with Morning drowsiness, Fatigue & day time sleepiness for 15 days per month where I work more (mental and physically). From last 1 year, I thought to fight against it as I am unable to do my daily routines with this problem and hence I consulted NIMHANS, Bangalore and they came to conclusion that Depression and started T. Venlafaxine 225mg. I undergone sleep study (polysomnography) and finally it came as Moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. Respiratory Distress Index is 28/hr. The doctor said that brain is awakening many times though you are not waking at night due to which I am unable to relax fully and hence the fatigue and day time sleepiness. Does this Sleep apnoea can show as more fatigability, drowsy, morning sleepy when I do more work? Whats the relation between more work and next day drowsy if I have daily sleep apnea, does the body need more rest during more work and hence the problem is being faced at heavy mental work? why this problem cant be neurasthenia as that also occurs at when more mental & physical work is done? The doctors saying that I need to go for CPAP titration and then to CPAP machine. Over internet I read that oral based appliance is also being used for Sleep apnea, which one is best, user friendly and cost effective? Can I be fully normal after using CPAP machine as I being diagnosed as psychiatric until now?
Sir I am suffering from Seizures, sir can you tell me about this and suffering from last 5yrs, please sir.
Am a 18 year old male. I am facing problems of frequent head ache. Seen to many doctors some says its migraine and some says its due to mucus accumulation. Is there any solution for this issue?
Multiple small discreet to confluent hyperintense area on the surface of outer aspect of right parotid gland on stir sequence" what does it mean?
Sir my mother has a migraine problem what can we do. Is there any medicine for migraine thank you sir.
My husband is suffering from cold and flu. Since 3 days. He is taking paracetamol but he is still not feeling well. Today he is shivering too. Doctor please suggest what should I do. Any home remedy for today. Tomorrow will go to near by clinic. Is this common flu or any thing else.
If you are being treated for Parkinson's disease. How can you maximize the effect of Levodopa? The effect of levodopa can be maximized by increasing its absorption from the digestive system. In particular, taking levodopa on an empty stomach is very important.
- Take on an empty stomach: Do not eat anything 1 hour before taking levodopa. Do not eat anything for at least 30 minutes and if possible 1 hour after taking it. Take the pill with 2 glasses of water so that it can dissolve. If taking the levodopa on an empty stomach makes you nauseous, confirm that your medication has the right amount of carbidopa in relation to the levodopa (25%). If you continue to feel nauseous, you can eat a piece of white bread around the time that you take levodopa. Do not apply any butter, yogurt, cheese or similar high protein spreads. Protein can drastically decrease the absorption of levodopa.
- Get your constipation treated: This is critically important too. Being constipated can slow down the passage of levodopa through the digestive system. In most patients, drinking adequate water and taking stool softeners is helpful.
- Get your ulcer treated: It can be difficult to recognize that you have a gastric ulcer. However, if you have a burning sensation in your stomach at any time, or belch frequently, you may have a gastric ulcer. If you think you have an ulcer you should get tested (there is a simple breath test now) and treated with antibiotics (not antacids!)
- Do not take levodopa with iron tablets: The iron binds to levodopa and prevents its absorption. Keep a gap of at least two hours between these two medications.
- Try taking levodopa with orange juice and carbonated water (soda): Mix equal quantities of orange juice and carbonated water (soda). Take your regular levodopa with a glass of this preparation instead of water. The carbonated water hastens disintegration of the tablet, and the acidity of both things helps in levodopa absorption. There are special tablets of levodopa (dispersible levodopa, Madopar) which can be dissolved in this preparation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.