Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K G SachdevaYour feedback matters!
A big problem in my face. Very acne in my face. And my scene is very black. So I want to your help for doing my face cleaning by a good condition. Thanks.
I am 17 years old. I am studying in hostel. I do not know the reason why I am losing my hair. I have consulted a doctor. He suggested to use atolin oil. But there is no use. What to do. Please help.
Hello Dr. Before my hair used to be THICK and good growth but now it has became very thin. Can you please suggest me FOOD or Medicines for thickness and growth.
I have very hair fall problem from last 6 months I try very types of shampoo but I do not get relief from hair fall kindly give me a advised.
I have pimples on my forehead. I used white toothpaste every night before I sleep for 3 months. But didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 48 year old female. I have pigmentation problem on my face. Can you tell me a solution for this?
I am suffered from boils in inner thighs. It is very painful to walk. Please suggest treatment to cure my problem.
Am having dandruff in my hair. I tried lot of shampoos and conditioners but no use. Am loosing my hair. How can I control of falling hair and completely remove dandruff.
I have a lot or pimples on my face anf also black heads and I am suffering from stomach problem. My hair is also falling continues. please tell me some good solutions.
I am bhuvaneshwar chouhan from Ajmer and I want to kneelw that my hairs aree falling down very fastly It was going to happen from last two weeks annd and I ambeg to tell you thatall persons are making joke ofme so. Please tell me any medicineabout this what can I do?
I am 28 yr old and I am facing throat itching from last 5 years and causes problem to ear and nose also when it starts. Itching start at any random time of whole day mostly it start when I am air of fan or cooler but without Fan and Cooler air I also face this problem. I am using tablet" Alaspan" for cure of this when its starts, after taking I get relief in an hour around and I am taking around 3 tablets daily as itching starts multiple times in a day. Looking forward for you help.
I m 25 old men how will remove unwanted hair in face any natural medicine no side effect pls tell me.
Please suggest some face wash containing kojic acid. My skin is oily. Will be better if its not too much costly.
If you have curly hair, chances are frizz is your natural enemy. And if it is summer and the weather chooses to be humid, that is when everything goes for a toss. Static build-up in winters can also cause frizzy hair. Frizzy hair occurs due to raised hair cuticles, which allow moisture to traverse and enlarge the strands. This makes your hair look frizzy and dried, instead of defined and smooth. Usually, people with curly hair have more frizz problems than people with straight hair. Frizzy hair can occur due to many reasons, some of them include:
- Inadequate daily water consumption
- Repeated chemical treatment of hair (Hair dyes, bleach, etc.)
- Using the wrong hair products
- Certain medications
- Wearing woollen clothes (Such as scarves or sweater which cause static)
- Improper haircare (For instance, you may be rubbing your hair too harshly as you dry it)
- Washing hair with extremely hot water
- Dry, cold winds
- Styling your hair with heated equipment
Frizzy hair is a common problem during both monsoon and winter months.
1. The best way to deal with frizzy hair is to use a leave-in hair gel that has vitamins, minerals and proteins in it. The gel also contains other active ingredients such as hibiscus, saw palmetto and gingko biloba. The gel will moisturise the strands and lock the nourishment in. It will also form a protective barrier over the hair, so environmental factors (sun, rain, wind, etc.) cannot agitate the hair.
2. Frizzy hair is also treated by conditioners that are left in the hair for longer so they effectively moisturise each strand of hair.
3. Using hair brushes made from plastic or boar fibres can also reduce frizz.
4. Usually, frizz can lead to hair breakage. Thus it is important to use the correct shampoo for your hair type that has gentle cleansing and deep moisturising properties. Nourishing shampoos that contain hibiscus extracts and almond oil can be effective against hair breakage.