Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K DavidYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction or semi erectile dysfunction because my penis does not fully erect when I do masturbate so I am thinking it is erectile dysfunction but I am not sure what it is because I don't diagnose but I am facing this problem of not fully straight erection of penis but one thing when I do masturbate I produce semen and I never had sex Doctor please tell me about my condition what is this and why this happen and how to cure this One doctor recommend me prothiaden and cap stresscom These are antidepressant? Do I need these tablets?
I have white spots on my face due to dandruff (as per my dermatologist. And he suggested me momstar-t ointment at night five days per week. And apifill lotion morning and night. I seek your advice because I found you really good doctor who are not looking for money but to treat people well. So please doctor tell me how much time it will take? Are these medicines good? Or should I do something?
What is the best way to block dht naturally as it causes hair loss in early age and what foods help to block dht and are make hair roots strong naturally.
Hi, My penis size is 5 inch I want grow up size 7 inch how I do it and medicine name etc my girlfriend like long penis so I want to grow my penis size can you help me?
Hi Doctor. I am getting cheese kind of discharge but in small pieces. What medicine is suggested for this problem. Having itching and burning. Married and I don't have kinds. After having sex with my husband he is telling he is having lots of burning in his private part.
She has undergone c section 2 yrS back, she should have recovered by now but still she has back pain and body pains, she had given high dosage of anesthesia. Please let me know how can she outcome that problem.
I had my periods now. My stomach is paining very badly. I'm unable to bear the pain. What should I do? I even vomited 3 times. Nd I'm getting pain in my heart. What is the reason?? Is it serious??
I am 41 years old I have urine problem after passing the urine I feel like urine is left I need suggestion and medicine.
While having sex with my wife at the end she getting something in white color and getting itching in her private area why.
I always have cold. Unless I take meds. If I stop taking cheston cold tablet. After a day or two I catch cold and get too many sneezes and irritating nose. What should I do.
Hello Doctor, I am 20 years old. Can I take green tea for my health benefits and skin care? As I heard it will cause infertility in men. Is that true? Thank you.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low libido, soft Penis having no sexual feeling, excitement at all, kindly help.
I have headache from last few days what should I do now I have consult many doctors but nothing happened.
I have a girlfriend and I m madly in love with her. I m an 18 year old guy and my friend told me that it is not love. It's infatuation. He told me that one cannot be in love with someone before 23 years or around till the brain gets fully developed. I know it is love and not infatuation but I wanna ask you whether my friend is wrong or I? Is it related with hormonal or brain development or something?
I am using 1st time unwanted 21 and last pill is left I am taking regularly this pills but not get menses yet this means I am pregnant or this is just side effect of pill due to that I am facing hormonal imbalance in menses or irregular menses.
My breast is very very very small as well as I'm looking very very slim. Please suggest how can I enlarge my breast and wait?
We are all aware of how certain foods affect our overall health and weight. There are foods that work more than just boosting your metabolism or keeping a check on your blood sugar levels. Some foods can even improve your skin’s quality!
Here are some foods you can incorporate in your diet for healthy, glowing skin:
- Tomatoes: The chemical that imparts tomato its red colour, lycopene, has amazing benefits for your skin. Lycopene is an antioxidant that can brighten skin and slow down aging. The best way to reap its benefits is to eat tomato-based foods 3-5 times in a week.
- Green tea: Loaded with antioxidants, and acne-fighting powers, the humble green tea can protect your skin like no other. From acne to dull skin to aging, 3 to 5 cups of green tea can keep all that at bay, and give you healthy,glowing skin.
- Berries: Berries that are deeply coloured, such as cherries, strawberries and blueberries, are packed with antioxidants, which can counter blemishes and add that coveted glow to your face.
- Seafood and fish: Seafood and fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids—a source of good fats. Eating good amounts of fats actually slows the process of wrinkling and combats acne problems, and everybody knows these two skin problems are a glowing skin’s biggest enemies. You can eat 5 servings of fish in a week to make your skin supple and glow.
- Pumpkin seeds: It’s not surprising that pumpkin seeds are called superfoods. These minuscule seeds contain numerous essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. They are rich in antioxidants and provide generous quantities of vitamins E and A, and contain essential vitamins including vitamin K and B. It protects your cell membranes, helps maintain collagen, promotes skin renewal, and anti-aging skin care. Enjoy pumpkin seeds on their own as a snack, add them into a homemade trail mix, or sprinkle them on yogurt or oatmeal.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which prevents cell degeneration. It slows down aging and adds a healthy glow to your skin. Carrots contain vitamin A, which has been found to have beneficial effects on wrinkles, lines and dull skin. You can drink carrot juice, or put them in your salads to get maximum benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.