Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. K.D.TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old when I watch porn some amount of sperm leaked of my penis without masturbation. After watching porn when I go masturbate within 40 second 1 ejaculate.
I have a 3 months old baby girl. What should be the supplement for breastfeeding whenever required. Does cow's milk is safe to give? If formula milk then specify the brand please. Thanks.
Please help me I am very thick from last 9 years after jaundice I see all my bones so now now I want fat help.
Hi Missing periods from 1 month. Negative in pregnancy test after 21 days and 25 days of missing period. Still no periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy still?
Hi. But she cries for to long till she brings out her food. She almost vomit coz she screams and cry. And lack of sleeps in nights.
I am 26 year old and there is a lot of pain in my legs, I can't even sleep due to the pain and can't even walk upstairs The is so much give me some remedies to solve this.
I have been experiencing lot of floaters in my both eyes from couple of months but are not going away and disturbs my vision and concentration . I want to know how to get rid of these floaters safely because I am becoming very crazy.
I am sweating too much. Specially on forehead, face, under thighs. Please suggest what diet should be maintained to overcome this. Thanks.
Who is not stressed? And who doesn’t want to be stress-free? Stress is good when you are suddenly faced with danger and the body primes itself by releasing stress hormones like Cortisol for the fight and flight response. But when you get stressed a million times for nothing in a mere 24 hours, you are harming yourself in more ways than one. The consequences of excess stress are deleterious on numerous systems in the body like:
- Digestive system and metabolic function which controls body weight
- Cardiovascular system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Nervous system
- Reproductive system
- Immune system
Excess stress can also impact our mental and emotional states and consequently our relationships. What’s more alarming is that even though stress is a contributing factor in a variety of ailments, its influence is easily overlooked. This means that you must seek help to even eliminate occasional nagging stress before it wears you down completely.
Ayurveda offers an abundance of building, nourishing qualities through our diets, our lifestyle, and our daily practices for reducing the ravages of stress on your body. These are some of the things Ayurveda prescribes for dulling stress
- Slowing down: Since stress hormones wear your body and vital systems down, slowing down to rest, recoup and rejuvenate is the best antidote to stress. Make sure to eliminate as many stressors from your life to cut down on impact of the cortisol bolt. Choosing to prioritize things like adequate rest and taking long slow walks, also help in slaying stress.
- Taking a bath: A bath, especially a warm one, relaxes the nervous system, releases tension, and helps to quiet the mind. You can add Epsom salts, essential oils like Lavender to calm, cleanse and relax your body-mind. 1/3 cup ginger powder and ⅓ cup baking soda added to the water increases healing. The ginger- baking soda combination encourages circulation, sweating, and detoxification, and is also quite soothing.
- Practising oil pulling: Gargling with warm sesame or coconut oil helps to remove tension from the jaw and removes natural toxins from the teeth, and gums. Just sip a tablespoon or two of coconut oil and swish it inside your mouth for up to twenty minutes. Spit out and rinse with warm water.
- Doing Abhyanga- Ayurvedic oil massage: This ancient practice of self-massage with nourishing oils like sesame oil, calms the nervous system, lubricates and rejuvenates the muscles, and promotes healthy circulation. In addition, the oil also forms a protective sheath around the body that can help buffer your nervous system against stress. All you have to do is to massage in ¼–½ cup warm oil into your skin before a shower.
- Practicing Nasya: Nasya is the Ayurvedic practice of applying medicated oil to the nasal passages. This reduces stress, soothes and promotes unobstructed breathing. It also ups mental clarity.
- Massaging your feet before sleeping: Before turning in apply some warm oils like Sesame, Brahmi or Bhringraj to ground your energy and soothe your nervous system. This also promotes sound sleep. If you sleep well, your stress levels will automatically come down.
My age is fifty eight and I want reduce may hair patch's on my scalp what should I do to regrowth hair.
Doe smoking really cost losing memory? I have been smoking for 4 years and no I forget things so easily and earlier I use to be a sharp memory kind of guy. Is this smoking effect or I am over thinking?
Found 6 mm kidney stone before 6 weeks and am taking more fluids ,less salt and protein. Took scan again today and no change in size. Please suggest how to reduce.
my age is 28 I have minor problem with seeing the object is far in my left eye and feeling some dryness also I have meet Dr. He suggest me -1.0 Number but when I am wearing specs it's clear than normal eye but I feeling heavy in my head and facing problem to see in straight means problem in moving on way it's going one sided heavy Please suggest me And how can I remove my number what I have to do.
Its been 6 months I gave birth to a baby and now am suffering from Having dry lips .muscle cramps ,joint pains what would be possible reason.
Type 1 diabetis in women
Type 1 diabetis in women can cause more complications as compared to same disease in men.Complication of stroke and heart attack are about 35% more in woman as compared to men.This is because poor control of sugar in women and unability to manage insulin injections.