Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. K D SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have a bad sex life and its becoming worse day by day its only two years of marriage and I am losing perfect erection also. Could you just help me out please?
Can we know if there is diabetes by random blood sugar test if it's negative can we come to conclusions that there is no diabetes? Please suggest.
I'm 22yr old I'm male I have deaf a right ear. Since 7yr back used machine but no results. We wanted machine less treatment. Helping advice.
I have pain in my belly in my right side from last one week and I have urine infection I take medicine wolizer, Levoject 500 but no relief. What to do?
My father is about 55 year old. He is suffering from prostatic enlargement according to ultrasound. Please tell me a doctor from govt hospital because I belong to poor family and can not afford more money please I request you.
I am suffering from Cardiomyopathy since last 3 years. Heart EF is 30%. With dilated heart. Doctors have Suggested to have a CRT-D device as last alternative. Is any other option available for her?
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"
Cough is droping from nasal into my throat dificulty in breathing in night what is the reason and treatment ?
My son has fever about 99 to 100 we are worried because we went for picnic in valpoi 8 day back now we came to know that it was infected area by kfd . We have shown to local doctor he say it is stomach infection because of which fever has come. Please advice we are tense don't know what to do.
The only real problem of shape is if you have peyrony, s disease. Where the shaft of penis does not feel to be soft but there is hardness in one or both sides. The erection is painful. It can be due to diabetes, injury, nervous disease, blood disorders or after accident. One patient developed this after his wife had loose vagina after normal delivery and he asked her to cross legs while having sex. This caused frequent small injuries and there was painful erection with shortening of penis.