Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. K.D.NayarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old woman. I abort my baby after that my periods come late and continue its going for 3 months help what to do?
Hello. I am 4 months pregnant n still I am suffering from nausea morning sickness n lost 6 kg of Weight .i m still completely on bed unable to do any work n unable to eat anything due to vomiting .is it normal.
Sir I was 3 days ago fucked my girlfriend without using condom I do not know my sperm is fall or not I am not confirm so is I give her to some tablet like unwanted 72 or I pill thanks.
I am a 25 year old married. TTC since 1 year. My cycles are regular no weight gain. I did Usg scan which showed right sided polycystic ovary. I took clomifene citrate and duphaston for 3 months but nothing worked. Later I did follicular study in that my follicle dint get rupture even after HCg shot of 5000IU. Later I did hormonal checkup a week ago in which everything was normal except 2 things I. E. SHBG 24.21nmol/L and a bioavailability testosterone percentage 49.4%. I was worried after seeing this but I wanted to know the significance of these 2 hormones and whether this can be improved naturally and I also wanted to know does these 2 cause infertility? I also wanted to what medicine I can take to rupture my follicle.
I am 23 years old I am facing heavy bleeding during my periods this time. Normally my periods days ranged from 3to 4 days. This time it's still going on 5th day even. The bleeding is normal as the other days but I am not getting the reason for this.
Hello Doctor if any girls have sex at once, and haven't sex over long period her hymen recover by itself?
Me and my wife r happily married couple in feb 2016. We had protected sex for last one year and now planning for baby this year. My wife had a regular menstrual cycle of 28 -29 days. And had her periods on 20 feb this month. Please suggest me all precautions to take and the days after menses on which we should have sex for pregnancy and the positions needed thanks in advance.
My mom is 78 years old, physically healthy and active. But since last two years she has psychological problems like she always afraid that someone is after her always, tease her, try to kill her and always want to see her wherever she is. Now the person is a group of people who are after her. I took her to psychiatrist, he gave her medicine, but after taking that she became so fragile n weak and always sleeps. Then she discontinued the medicine. After that with a consultation of gynae she started taking lybotrip 10 in the night. Now her condition is deteriorating. Kindly guide and suggest some light medicine.
My menstrual cycle is 30-33 days on 8th day of my periods I feel pain in my lower legs and stomach. And I have white discharge is it ovulation?
Hello Doctor, My husband penis does not penetrate completely inside me. It can only get half way. I am trying to conceive. Will it be problem for conceiving? He can ejaculate completely. We have tried a lot to penetrate completely. But it won't get inside. I just want to know can I conceive like this?
What are the food stuffs, movements and other day to day activities that are to be avoided during pregnancy?
If you are feeling uneasy and witness symptoms like loss of appetite, heartburn and unexpected stomach pain, chances are you have acidity. Stomach conditions wherein acid levels of the gastric juices are much more than normal is known as acidity. Acidity gives you tremendous discomfort.
You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity:
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel, slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Having half a cup, twice a day gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively, you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey, stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly in the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to a powder form, then add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, boil and filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of asafoetida and turmeric to it. With it, also add a tiny amount of fenugreek. Drink it at night to get the best out of it.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
Ayurvedic treatment is a natural way of curbing health problems. Acidity that happen to people often can be effectively cured with Ayurvedic remedies mentioned above.