Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.D.Nayar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.D.NayarYour feedback matters!
There is pain in my back and leg due to secret abortion and my mom doesn't know about that. I am in problem.
Hello. I am 30 years old. And marriage ko 2 years ho gae hai, ab hum baby ke liye plan kr rahe hai, 14 june ko mujhe periods aye the, uske baad humne koi precautions nhi liye hai, ab mujhe kujh din se weakness lag rahi hai or knees ke niche legs me pain ho rha hai and pair bhi sunn se rahte ha aur bhari bhari lagte hai, aisa kyu hota hai, kya ye pregnancy ke symptoms hai. Ya koi aur problem?
I constantly try to educate patients on proper posture, but because people (myself included) spend so much time driving and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Driving can mean different for different people. It may be a way of leisure for some or as an everyday activity to commute to office. Driving for long time has always accompanied with some or the other musculoskeletal problems. It become a leading cause of back pain to our fast pace life.The problem is treated but the root cause of it is never looked after or we just don't bother about it much..
Why we get the pain or associated problems when we drive for long time?
Poor posture while driving can produce a repetitive load to the tissues that causes sustained stress. Daily prolonged drives apply loads to the spine that can cause viscoelastic tissues to slowly deform and creep. Simply staying in the car seat with poor posture long enough will eventually ensure damage. Sustained load and resultant deformation/creep causes a progressive reduction in tissue strength.With your hands in the proper position on the steering wheel, the thoracic spine, scapula and shoulder joint have a better chance of remaining in neutral. usually, we hold steering wheel with one hand and lean to other side.due to leaning hip bone( iliac crest) and 12th rib approximate; this will contribute to shortness (tightness) of the quadratus lumborum or latissimus dorsi
If the pelvis is rotated, it will contribute to lumbar or SI pathology and overactivity of the TFL(muscle). If the knees are even slightly superior to the hips, then there will be hip flexors muscles over activity or shortness, and hip extensor inhibition or weakness. Prolonged sitting on the glutes can cause poor circulation and lack of oxygen to the tissue, contributing to inhibition.
A person driving with a clutch who has poor or limited ankle dorsiflexion (like after ankle fracture) can perpetuate overly active hip flexors because they will pull the foot off the clutch using the hip flexors, instead of dorsiflexion at the ankle.
1) Select a car that matches your height and suits your work.
2) Change posture as much as possible take frequent Microbreaks ,recommended atleast 15 minutes, every 2 hours
3) Place hand on steering wheels so that elbows are close to your side and not so high that you have to reach up for the wheel.
4) Place hands at 3 o’clock or 9 o’clock position this will reduce the amount of strain on shoulders and put hands in safer position.
5) It is advisable to keep two hands in steering wheel except while shifting gears. Change hand posture frequently to reduce fatigue and improve circulation.
6) Learn Microbreaks: An example of a "microbreak" for driving in the car is squeezing the shoulder blades together for 20-30 seconds and repeating 2-3 times. Repeating anterior and posterior pelvic tilts and lateral tilts for a minute or two is sometimes helpful. Other microbreaks for driving include cervical range of motion, and shoulder retraction with elevation and depression.
1) Avoid lifting after driving long hours because your muscles are tired your ligaments are stretched and disc are at risk of injury, give yourself some time to stretch and relax.
2) The death grip posture, the one arm cool dude” the Wrist resting at 12 o’clock position on steering wheel and fingers flop over the top, arm straight out in front and one arm propped on your window.
The longest journey begins with a right sitting posture, not with a turn of the ignition key !!!! dive safe
I had sex last night and I ate about half of a pineapple today. But I happened to hear that it prevent from being pregnant. Is that true? Do it prevent me from being pregnant?
Hello doctor my one friend was doing some romance while doing that you start licking her nipple but after some time the girl got to know that her nipple got torn means chilli hua h because of that she is has now a ghav over there Doctor tell me what to do now and how this problem can go?
Hi, I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday (no penile penetration) (on 4th nov). Also, there was no ejaculation over the vagina. We are not sure of the precum. (Though he had urinated and washed his genital before this act). Are there any chances of pregnancy? FYI: I have my periods due on every 21st of the month. Please consider the fact that he had urinated and also washed his genital with soap before committing this act.
IVF refers to In Vitro Fertilization, which is an assisted reproductive technology, is one of the most effective and popular treatment options for people facing fertility issues. When the initial or basic IVF treatment fails, additional advanced treatment options become necessary in order to make the IVF procedure successful. Read on to know more about the different treatment options available in IVF in detail.
- ICSI: ICSI or Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection is a specialized form of in vitro fertilization. This treatment is required when the sperm is found to be abnormal. The procedure is the same as that of basic IVF and is performed in the laboratory where ICSI sperm injection is given to the female egg in order to fertilize it.
- Blastocyst: In normal IVF procedure, after the egg collection, the embryo is transferred inside the utterers usually on day two or day three. But, there is also an option to let the embryo grow further till day five when the blastocyst is formed and is then transferred inside the uterus, as per the requirement of the patient’s situation.
- PGS/PGD: The term PGD refers to Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis whereas PGS refers to Pre-implantation Genetic Screening. Just as the names suggest, both these treatments are performed by collecting single cells from the newly formed embryo and are then diagnosed and screened for the presence of specific genetic conditions for checking of the normalcy of the chromosomes of the embryo, before transplanting the embryo inside the uterus.
- Laser-Assisted Hatching: Laser-assisted hatching becomes essential in case the embryos fail to hatch themselves in the interior wall of the uterus (uterine wall). This treatment intends to help during the hatching of the embryo from its protective shell in the outer section while promoting implantation once the embryo is transferred inside the uterus.
- Frozen Embryo Transfer/FET: FET or Frozen Embryo Transfer refers to a cycle where the frozen embryos are used for establishing a pregnancy. Here, the embryos from the previous egg cycle or IVF are frozen and then transferred back into the uterus of the female in case the previous embryo transplant fails.
Both PESA or Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration and TESA or Testicular Sperm Aspiration are both minor surgical procedures that are performed for finding sperm when the male partner is found to be suffering from Azoospermia which is the absence of sperm when he ejaculates.
Depending on the fertility condition of the patients, previous response to the IVF treatments, and the result of the previous IVF treatment, the IVF treatment options one has to go through may vary. You must consult with your IVF specialist to know whether and which of the advanced IVF treatment options you may have to opt for to ensure a healthy pregnancy as well as a healthy baby.
We are under treatment about 4 yrs. Our all reports are ok. But we are not getting any result. lastly doctor suggested us for ivf. Our age is 49 h and 42 w. We are understanding what is the problems! what is percentage of the success in ivf at this age? What is the approx cost?
Robotic surgery as the name suggests is a high-end robot-assisted surgery which lets the doctors perform various types of complex procedures that would be difficult otherwise. They are a type of minimally invasive surgery and is one of the most technically advanced treatment methods across the world.
About Robotic Surgery:
One of the common misconceptions is that in a robotic surgery often the robots would take care of the surgery. This is incorrect. Robotic surgeries involve an expert surgeon who performs the surgery and it is exactly as per his/her maneuver that the robotic surgery takes place. The procedure includes a high precision camera that is placed into our systems. This gives a 3D high definition vision to the surgeon, who sits at the console and operates. The controls on the console resemble a joystick, the doctor proceeds with the actual surgery – where the mechanized arms of the robot perform the surgery. So be rest assured! Nowhere does the robot perform the surgery with a mind of their own.
- Flexibility: In spite of tremendous advancements in the medicinal field, human error is still the leading cause of surgery failures. The ENDO-WRIST of robot makes this precision possible, this considerably reduces the errors and one gets a precise and flexible option.
- Better Visuals: Since almost the entire operation is done with the help of a high precision 3D HD monitor, doctors are able to identify the predicaments better. Also, their judgment becomes of high value when surgeries are opted for.
- Minimal Blood Loss: The very factor that many individuals still dread is the loss of blood during a surgery; the risk of the same is also minimised to a great extent with the use of a robotic surgery. Also, the pain after the treatment is comparatively lesser.
- Fewer Complications: One of the major effects of a regular surgery is the complications that might arise post the treatment. This is considerably reduced when opting for a robot surgery. The treatment plans are precise and to the point.
- Less Recovery Time: Your recuperation period is considerably reduced when you opt for robotic surgery, as the procedures are minimally invasive. Also, your stay in the hospital too doesn’t require more than few days.
Robotic surgeries have gained popularity in the recent years as they are accurate, less painful and carried out with utmost meticulousness. It is a special branch of medicinal science and only a doctor who is qualified for it can opt to give the services. Robotic surgeries cannot be done for every part and is advancing by the day. Currently, the most common robotic surgeries are performed in the complex procedures of oncology.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!