Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.C Verma
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K.C VermaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old male I am having back pain almost every day what I can do for to relief from pain.
Sometimes suddenly while sleeping or resting or stretching legs pain start backside below knees in my legs it is very bitter pain.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.
How to fit my body i'm 35 years old i'm accountant. I feel very pain in my leg joint and shoulder joint elbow joint. Kindly advise.
I will get severe back pain and stomach pain before 10 days of my periods, what is the reason for this and what medication do I need to take for this.
I have pain in right shoulder and mid back pain which is shooting type of pain more during work what should I do.
I am a patient of gout (high uric acid) and my weight is 100 kg. Please help me for proper treatment ?
From past 20 days I feel very weak, fatigue and anaemic too, I suffer from cervical spondylosis, gerd from past 4 years, I noticed pain in right side of rib flesh pain and same in upper back left and pain increases when pressed, if I press back at the pain point my breath stops and same in rob flesh pain. Very restless and fatigue from past 1 month. Is it something related to shingles or is it muscle pull.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.