Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K C KurejaYour feedback matters!
I vant to do sex vid man. Is it good for health or not.. Actually my feelings is to sex vid man. Whenever I see beautiful and sexy man I got horny. Is that any treatment.
I am 24 years old male and have eye sight 2.5 and 2.7 and am using contact lens but am thinking about to have lasic lazer opperation? and question is what are advantages for lasic? and this opparation is for perminent solution for sight? please explain dr.
I am 61 years old and today is the third day of conjunctivitis. My vision is slightly affected due to swelling and pain in the eyes. It is not sticky like the last time about thirty years ago?
My eyes no. 0.75 and they give me 0.50 goggles and my headache prblm not solve my eyes and head pain wht can I do left portion of head pain over please suggest me something my study effect.
I have squint eye from my childhood at age of 22 I made surgery but 20%of squint is to recover is there chance to cover with spectacles.
I have big eye site of distance which problem see with glasses can I go for eyes operation or put the lens to my eyes give me suggestion.
Can the shops of optician all right to get the vision glass number checked. Are they qualified to give the correct scientific based number of the vision giving cylinder and other values?
I am 39 years male, swelling on my both eyes, no infection inside eyes, I worked entire night two days back.
From the past two days my left eye is twitching. Moreover, sometime I feel i get blurred for 1 second. Please help me out.
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from eye pain. Its my left eye. Tried eye wash bt no use. I hope you people can help me.
I am suffering from gas formation but now I feel better but in some time my body temperature get increase due to this burning sensation takes place in my all body and my eye also burns and I feel not better at that time what I do to overcome from this give me sagation.
My friends is gas velding many time night problem in your eye drop a water L9ng time a problem not solution 0lz help.
If health is lost, everything is lost and your eyes are one of the most essential parts of your health. Good eyesight is the key to a happy life. But in order to maintain good eyesight, it is important to keep a few things in mind. However, aging causes several disorders related to eyes.
Here’s what you should do to continue life till the fullest with healthy eyes even in your sixties:
Check your diet: For healthy eyes, you should take care of your diet first. Include foods rich in vitamins A and C, such as green leafy vegetables and fish in your diet. Omega-3 fatty acids are also necessary for good vision as they improve the health of Macula, which is responsible for central vision. Alcohol and unsaturated fats are harmful for the macula. High-fat levels in the body obstruct proper flow of blood through arteries. Thus, eyes also suffer due to low oxygen supply.
Quit smoking at the earliest: Smoking poses great threat to your eyes. It increases the level of oxidative stress. This is harmful for the eyes.
Exercise: Regular exercise improves the blood circulation in our body. Thus, sufficient blood reaches the eyes which further aids sufficient supply of oxygen.
Use sunglasses: Protect your eyes from ultraviolet rays. Wear sunglasses when you are travelling outdoors as UV rays are extremely harmful for the eyes.
Don’t overstrain your eyes: Avoid sitting in front of the television and computer for too long. Keep the computer below the eye level. Keep the screen at a distance. Remember to blink frequently and keep the colour format not too bright or saturated.
Rinse your eyes: Wash and rinse your eyes regularly with cold water to get rid of dust particles.
Be alert: In case of any injury related to the eye, seek immediate medical help. Don’t ignore the injury.
Visit your doctor: It is important to get your eyes checked by a professional at least once in every two years. The doctor should watch and examine your pupil by dilating it. He must assess the fact that whether you are vulnerable to any eye disease or not and take necessary steps.
Check your spectacles or lenses: It is important that you keep the spectacles or lenses up to date. Visit your doctor to check the power of your lens. Keep a tab on the changing power.
Rubbing your eyes: Avoid rubbing your eyes if any particle gets into it. You should rather splash water to keep it intact. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist and ask a free question.