Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Sir, I am 48 years old Male. I had Fatty Liver grade 1 from past 8 months. Recently I have diagnosed with fatty Liver grade2 through USG Whole abdomen. I am experiencing head sweat while eating high chilly masala foods. Little discomfort in lower right of abdomen. LFT, KFT, LIPID tests are normal, But USG report of abdomen says: Liver size is normal. There is evidence of raised heptec parenchymal echotexture suggestive of fatty liver grade 2. No focal lesions, etc. If I take evion 300, it will not suit me. I am doing regular brisk wak of 15 min. And. And 30 minutes yoga. I spend about an hour in park. Please suggest how to get it cured.
Dear sir/Madam, for last month I have been feeling Lazy n tired, energy less n all the time feels like sleep, weakness, even though I hav been taken my diet properly, but no improvement has been witnessed, However couple of month ego I had issue wid stool as I had to go 3-4 times, washroom in morning, but aftr having medicines it has improved, but not entirely, so suggest, as my exams are around the corner,,
I am 24 yera male. Pursuing bachelor of engineering from a engineering college. I am facing problem of piles. How to get rid from this.
I am having pain in the right side of my head which causes swelling in my right eye as well. This has been for a month now. What could be the reason and any remedies. I have checked with an eye specialist and everything is okay with my numbers.
What are the common symptoms of h. I.V aids and how to protect from the deasase. Please suggest as son as possible.
I would like ask one thing that my wife is pregnant now and I would like to do sex with her and even she also asking me to do that so is it safe to baby if am doing this with wife.
I am suffering from cold and cough from a long time, due to which my hairs have prematurely greyed and it also affected my memory.
I am suffering from whole body pain as well as knee joint pain ,foot pain. As doctor said bcos of high uric acid. My age is 38. I be no kids. Please suggest me home remedy for reduce pain.
I am a 24 years old boy, I observed blood coming along with stool, nd I do not feel any pain at all, why and what is the reason for this, am I suffering frm any diseases. Can you pls hlp me by suggesting remedies.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits