Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I trying to get a child since my marriage but after 3 years we are not able to do that but there is 2 miscarriage 1 was in 3rd month and the 2nd was in 2nd but the problem is now that my wife is not able to conceive we r trying for that from last 5 6 month Kindly suggest the way what we have to do Thanks With regards Anubhav.
I am doing regular sex with my wife from last 3 months but she was not getting pregnant what can be the reason behind it.
If we had a physical relations with our beloved is there any chances in our future to know our husband that we had sex earlier also ?
I am 50 years old female suffering from insomnia, depression,anxiety,migraine, suffer from hot flashes in night. My uterus is removed due to fibroid but ovaries are intact. I have gone through hormonal tests and it is normal. Whether this is condition of menopause or some neuro problem or phycological problem. What should I do.?
I am 25 years old before one week of my mensuration I had pain in my legs badly. Earlier it was a stomach ache but nowadays its leg pain and stomach ache both and mood swings too.
My wife is suffering from big boobs how to reduce her boobs sometimes she feel akwards what to suggest for her.
I'm 28 years old. Medium physic. Past 2.5 year back I had a C-Section and delivered a girl baby. My question is that, after C-Section, till now the operated Section itch a lot and I'm suffering now and then. Can you please suggest some remedy. And till now I have not applied any cream or ointment, rather applied little coconut oil.
Hi I am 25 year old software professional. I am having 4 year relationship with a girl. My question Is anal sex good? I mean safe?
A miscarriage is generally characterized by the loss of a fetus before the passage of around one forty days of pregnancy. In medical terminology, a miscarriage is usually referred to as a spontaneous abortion, precisely because it happens spontaneously. According to studies, about 50% of all pregnancies end up in miscarriages and around 80% of miscarriages occur within the first three months of pregnancy. If they happen to occur after the passage of twenty weeks of gestation, they are normally termed as late miscarriages.
The most common cause of miscarriages is primarily due to the presence of some fatal or critical genetic problem in the unborn baby, which may or may not be in any way related to the mother. Apart from this, there is a host of other causes which are held responsible for miscarriages. These may include:
- Cervical insufficiency (weakness of the cervix)
- Hormonal imbalances
- Physical problems in the mother
- Medical problems in the mother
- Immune system responses
- Uterine abnormalities
Here are a few indicators of a miscarriage:
- Bleeding (which can vary from light to heavy bleeding)
- Abdominal pain
- Severe cramps
- Back pain
- Treatment of miscarriages normally involves three steps - a pelvic exam, an ultrasound test and blood tests to confirm whether or not it is a miscarriage.
- If the miscarriage is complete and yet the uterus is still not emptied of its contents, then it may be necessary for you to undergo a dilation and curettage operation.
- If you have gone through multiple miscarriages in the past, then the treatment will probably involve a pelvic ultrasound, a hysterosalpingogram or a hysteroscopy.
I underwent LSCS (cesarean section) one mnth back. Inspite of using abdominal belt I am having lax abdomen. What should I do ?
I have read many ans from homeopathic and ayurvedic doctors to not go for hormonal balance treatment for pcod and period irregularity disorder. I was having novelon earlier and now on doctors recommendation I m having diane 35 n other vitamin tabs which I need to take till I plan pregnancy. I have family history of not treating hormonal disbalance at right time and facing pregnancy issues later. I can' t do without treating myself with hormonal medics as otherwise I also get acne n period irregularities. Please suggest, m I on wrong track?
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.
Related Tip: Can Ayurveda Really Treat Cancer? Find Out.