Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Aparna Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K Aparna SharmaYour feedback matters!
Mam mai pregnant the or but ab medicine le to usse periods ho gaye h but jab test kar rahe h to ek line dark h or ek light h Kya mai abhe bhe pregnant hu.
We are not having a baby we are trying every 2 days but at the end on the month my wife gets period.
I am 35weeks pregnant. I have started drinking tetrapack milk. Also I give to my 3 year old daughter. Is tetra pack more healthier than fresh packet milk.
I am 40 years old female unmarried. Sir mujhe harmons imbalanced hai FSH-80 or LH-33 ki report me hai, but sir last 4 month mujhe period thik huye hai, or khul ker hue, manedoctor ko dikhya to unhone mujhe calcium or ayeron ki tablet di jisse mujhe thik se perod ate hai but is month mujhe abji tak priod nhi huye or meri date 4 or 5 ki thi, doctor ne report dekh k bola I tum jaldi shadi ker lo nhi to ma nhi ban sakti kyuki tumhe POI hai, or doctor ne bola ki endocrinologist se ek bar consult kro sir muje bataiye ki me kabhi maa nhi ban sakti or sir me bahot garib hu mere ghar me mri mother or me hu or koi nhi hai. Please do something for me sir, please answer me sir me bahot pareshan hu or mujhe bahot problm ho rhe hai body me.
My periods had been very irregular. I had unprotected sex, which was sex for the first time on 15th December. There was no ejaculation though. Still I had Ipill with in 3 hours. The last time I was on period was 22nd November as my periods are very irregular my period tracker suggested that 18th December was my evaluation date. Should I fear of getting pregnant?
I think my wife is two months pregnant. What pills She can use to stop it? She is not interested to become a mother now. please help me sir.
I have hypothyroidism n the tsh levels shot up when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had thyroid disorder before pregnancy. Should I go for a second child? Will I face the same problem again? What are the chances of my daughter inheriting thyroid disorder since I had disturbed levels while she was in there?
I am 24 years old. I married since 21 june 2013. I have secondary amenorrhoea since 2 years before my marriage. I try to conceive since 3 yrs. I went to several clinics for treatment. I diagnosed as pcos. I took glucofage 850 mg tid, folic acid and aspirin. Now my pc controlled. My weight was 90 kg and now 70 kg. I took many medication for ovulation and hyperstimulation as tab clomid and inj hmg but I didn't ovulate. Last period 27 April 2016 I took tab tamoxifen tid for 5 days from day 2. Then I took 150u inj hmg in day 8 and 150u in day 9. After that my follicle not reached needed size. Dr. increased dose and she gave me 150u inj hmg day 11 and 75U in day 12 than my follicle reached to max size and gave me inj hcg 10000u in day 14. After 2 day I get abdomen distended and pelvic pain. I went to doc. I get ohss mild then became moderate. I admitted in hospital for 2 days with oral fluid intake; inj ceftrixem and inj clean. I still under treatment. I have query? Can I get pregnancy this month?
Is the small drops on the tip of my penis cause pregnancy if that water enters into the vagina of the girl?
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV.