Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti ThaparYour feedback matters!
How to make vagina hole small I am going to marry but I had done sex with my boyfriend ut wouldn't be good. For my marriage if my husband knows it how to make hole small so that he doesn't come to know.
Hi, I am 20 years old and I masturbate since I was 12 or 13. After 7- 8 years, I can feel how adversely it has affected my health, both physical and mental. Low in energy, depression and anxiety for more than 2 years now, eye problem (near sightedness), loss of interest in life, hairfall, greying of hair, unstable hormones (have terrible acne problem) etc. Are some of the problem I face. The condition became worse when I got into watching porn, masturbation and orgasm cycle. It has become like an addiction and feels terrible, the amount of dopamine which I have received from orgasm, can't be found in other things of life. I would like to get rid of this addiction and cure everything I am facing because of it, get back to normal life as soon as possible.
In order to spice up your relationship under the sheets, it is recommended to adopt different measures time-to-time. From trying different positions to engaging in the occasional dirty talk, the solutions are aplenty. Another important factor in maintaining a healthy sex life is your diet. Changing your dietary regime can actually boost your sex life.
Here is a list of some foods you can include in your daily diet, that might work wonder in terms of overall improvement of your sex life:
- Green vegetables: Make sure to include a healthy amount of green vegetables (spinach, cabbage, broccoli etc.) in your daily diet as they contain folate – a nutrient that significantly boosts sex drive in both male and females. Spinach, in particular, contains a rich amount of magnesium, which helps in the expansion of the blood vessels and initiates proper blood flow in the genital regions.
- Strawberry: A daily intake of two or three strawberries might work wonders to boost your sex life. Strawberries can boost sperm counts in men and is known to be a rich source of folic acid- the vitamin that lowers the risk of any birth-related disorders.
- Watermelon: This fruit makes up the list not just because it is delicious, but it is a rich source of citrulline, an amino acid responsible for increasing your sex drive. Also, citrulline can help in the expansion of the blood vessels and is proven to be an effective cure in men suffering from infertility.
- Garlic: Adding a pinch of garlic in your food is quite beneficial for your sex life. It is a rich source of the compound allicin which boosts the blood flow to different organs (including your genitals).
- Cinnamon: An inclusion of a regulated amount of cinnamon powder in the food you eat regularly can work wonders in your bedroom. According to recent studies, this sweet and warm spice can be extremely beneficial in the reduction of the blood sugar levels of your body. With a balanced blood sugar level, there will be no risks of a subsequent loss of energy while engaging in sexual intercourse and you will be able to sustain the pleasures more adequately.
Besides the aforementioned foods, you can also consume bananas, a small amount of dark chocolates, eggs, and red meat in order to boost your sex life. Besides, make sure to eat a balanced meal everyday (containing suitable amounts of protein, fats, and carbohydrates) and eat a large amount of water to get rid of the toxins from your body. Also, try to reduce your alcohol and tobacco consumption in order to get a satisfying experience in the bedroom as these can significantly inhibit your performance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hello Dr. I am married. I am 24 years old. Muje 21 February ko period aaye the. N Main sexually intimate 18 February ko hui thi n Ab mere period ki date b nhi Aai h. To Phle hi 9 March ko bleeding hone lgi. Wo b period ki trh nhi. Bus thakka s a aata h Kbi Kbi. Clr b red nhi h. Ye period to nhi h. Phir kya problem ho skti h muje. Plzz suggest me.
I am 29 years old, 59 kgs, 10 weeks pregnant. What should be my food habits and what type of raw or dry fruits should I take? Is it good to take honey during pregnancy? please sir/ mam, suggest ne.
Sir meri shaddi 13 november 2013 ko hui thi. Abhi tak hum dono husband wife ko baby nahi hai. Dono ki report bhi ok hai. Ek chota sa mann mein doubt hai ke sex karte time mera penis vagina mein stocking karte samey dhilla hi discharge ho jaata hai. Aissa toh nahin ke panni utress tak na jata ho aur pregnency na ho pa rahhi ho. please gude me sir. I realy thankful to you g.
Respected sir. I completed 8 months from marriage everyday me and my wife met sex 2/3 times in a day. From last week itself only one time it's happening why is any problem . Please rectified the same.
At what age menopause occurs in women. Because I think age nearer to menopause may leads to lose of interest in sexual intercourse.
Do you wonder why suddenly at times you go on a zero sex drive? it could happen even when your chemistry with your partner is fine, nothing is heaving on your mind, and you are otherwise healthy too. Only you just don't feel like having sex. This might have to do with what you are eating.
Here are some of the foods which can kill your sex drive.
1. Diet soda - while staying fit is an excellent idea, drinking diet sodas with artificial sweeteners can be absolute mood killers as they directly affect the levels of serotonin, a hormone which assists you in reaching the zone.
2. Caffeine - it certainly increases stamina for sex. However, for someone who is already nervous, this would mean increased anxiety which in turn would lower the sex drive. Overdose of coffee is known to increase one's stress hormone levels, too, affecting one's sex drive.
3. Chocolate - this is surprising since chocolate is known as an aphrodisiac. A study has shown that since it stimulates love and euphoria, it might also suppress, at times the testosterone levels in the body.
4. Mint - while mint is a good way to clear your breath after a meal, the menthol in it is also known to lower the testosterone. This lowers your sex drive.
5. Popcorn - when popcorn is made in the microwave and eaten, it could totally kill the mood for sex, especially in men. Research suggests that the bag's lining has chemicals which kill sex drive and in the long term can also cause prostrate problems.
6. Cheese - if made of cow's milk, cheese contains a lot of synthetic hormones which are known to mess with human body's natural hormone production that primarily includes testosterone and estrogen.
Only 3 days periods has came and its little so what will be the causes and body is paining and leg is paining so much.
Hello Doctor After c section when will get periods. My baby is 7 months old now. First month I got periods but after that I am not getting. Please advise.
Hello, I am having sex daily for 1 and half months but still my wife did not get pregnant why? And doing sex regularly.
Heart disease doesn't affect all women in the same way and neither does it have the same warning signs as heart diseases in men. For women, heart disease is a bigger threat than breast cancer. Cardiovascular diseases also kill more women than men as the disease progresses differently in men and women. Here are a few things you should know about heart diseases.
Women have more atypical symptoms of heart attacks: The classic symptoms of heart attacks are pain in the left arm, chest pain and heart palpitations. Though women may exhibit these symptoms, they are more likely to have atypical symptoms. These include nausea, stomach aches, pain in the shoulders and upper back and extreme fatigue.
Preeclampsia and gestational diabetes can increase risks of heart disease: Even though your blood pressure may go back to normal and conditions like preeclampsia or gestational diabetes may go away post pregnancy, their effects linger on. The risk of heart disease for a woman who suffered from preeclampsia doubles while gestational diabetes can cause glucose intolerance leading to obesity or other such conditions which are risk factors for heart diseases.
Hot flashes could be a sign of heart problems: Hot flashes are usually associated with menopause but may also be a symptom of underlying heart problems. Hot flashes that occur after a exerting a strenuous effort on something can be a sign of angina in women.
Men and women do not face equal risks: Traditional risks to heart diseases such as cholesterol, obesity and high blood pressure affect both men and women but some factors such as diabetes, stress, depression and smoking affect women more than they affect men. Since women tend to lead a more sedentary lifestyle than men, a lack of exercise also affects them more than it affects men. In addition, a low level of estrogen can also increase the risk of cardiovascular conditions. This is usually seen after menopause.
Metabolic syndrome increase your risk of getting a stroke:
There are five metabolic risk factors for heart disease. If you have 3 or more of them, it is termed as metabolic syndrome. These risk factors are:
- A waist circumference of more than 35". This is also called abdominal obesity
- A triglyceride level higher than 150 mg/dL
- A low level of good cholesterol i.e. HDL cholesterol that is less than 50mg/dL
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar. This could also be a sign of diabetes.
While some factors like genetics are out of our control, most of these factors can be controlled by conscious lifestyle changes. Your doctor may also prescribe medication for the same. Heart disease can occur at any time so do not take your heart for granted.