Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Singh Reddy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti Singh ReddyYour feedback matters!
Planning for the baby is the most important point comes first after marriage towards the couple. How we can get child best ever. What are the guidelines for making our child genius, clever, intelligent, cultured, civilized, polite all qualities to make itself best ever? ayurveda and all vedas of indian cultures makes more important on quality of the next generation and the rushis of ancient india are all time alert for producing the best generation in society. Thus ayurveda mentioned many ideas for getting best child. One of them garbhsanskar -having a child with desired quality.
Would you please suggest on save intercourse medicine and procedure? Would you recommend a consult with doc, we are newly married couple.
Hi I'm 36 years old women and having HypoThyroid. I had a miscarriage on 2016 November and had to go through DNC after that I dint conceive. My scan reports shows both ovaries are small. Will I be able to conceive.
Sir Yesterday I had a sex with two women's (Call girl) without a COndom. And now I scared of some disease like HIV, Pls help to understand and some guidelines for safety health pls. Will something happen to me?
I had sex sex in December with protection. But now I'm not getting periods please suggest me. I'm worried to hell.
My gf's breast size is increased by last 2-3 weeks, we had sex regularly (4-5 times in a week) from 2-3 weeks. The size of breast increases due to sex?
An often painful condition usually involving the bowel, ovaries or the tissue lining the pelvis, endometriosis is characterized by the abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue beyond the premises of your uterus or your pelvic region. The endometrium, in fact, functions perfectly normal with each menstrual cycle, but because of it being displaced, it cannot exit the body and consequently gets trapped.
Besides causing severe pain and distress, endometriosis can also adversely affect fertility. When the ovaries get involved, certain cysts known as endometriomas tend to develop which often result in the formation of scar tissues and adhesions.
Complications associated with it
- Infertility: Impaired fertility is the most common kind of complication arising from endometriosis, with approximately one-third to one-half women having problems with pregnancy.
- Ovarian cancer: Women with endometriosis are more likely to suffer from ovarian cancer. Moreover, they are also more susceptible to acquiring endometriosis related adenocarcinoma, which is another variant of cancer, but a comparatively rarer phenomenon.
How best to treat it?
Depending upon how severe your symptoms are, endometriosis can be treated via the use of medications or through the advent of surgery.
- Pain medications: Certain medications, including pain relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs, are particularly useful in providing relief to painful menstrual cramps.
- Hormone therapy: Undergoing hormonal therapy can help ward off or reduce the pain of endometriosis, but it should be kept in mind that it is only a temporary fix and that symptoms might reoccur. Hormonal therapies include:
- Conservative surgery: This can either be done through laparoscopy or, in more extensive cases, through traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive techniques: These include in-vitro fertilization, and are sometimes more preferable over conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is usually done in more severe cases of endometriosis whereby ovaries are also removed with uterus and cervix
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!