Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti SehgalYour feedback matters!
Does high blood pressure cause migraine. And is using perfume/attar is not good for migraine head ache and blood pressure. Can one take sobritate tablet if blood pressure is high.
I have the problem of dark circles. I have also skin pigmentation with the aging. I want to get rid of these with a good advise. I am suffering from insomnia and lack of sleep for the stress in my life. I want to make me free from sleepless night and go for a good night sleep. Please I shall wait for your advise.
Every time I go outside from my house or any working place. A severe headache starts and last for 5 to6 hours. Is it because of the sun temperature or do I have migraine.
Sir, my mom 41 years old, had a seizure about a year and a half ago. The seizures are like, tingling sensations in hand and foot palms and then my Mom gets unconscious without any body jerk or movement for about 10-15 minutes. Now 4 days earlier she had the same seizure and immediately admitted to a local hospital. He was discharged but frequent tingling sensations still occur with itching on the body. A neurosurgeon has prescribed LEVIPIL EPTOIN OPTINEURON FORTE PAN 40 COGNIVEL Please Advice. Thank You.
My father full leg jerk and vibrate. He has laminectomy 1 and half month back, also he is having depression with suicidal thoughts. This jerk get faster if he get his mind on leg, but if we indulge him in another activities, this jerk get slower and gradually stops. Can this jerk be associated with parkinson disease?
Kya gym karne se migraine headache door ho sakta hain please read my question carefully and give simple answer. Please tell.
I am 36 years old my problem is my right hand is shivering When I am drinking water when I am writing any this problem is since 20years.
Her hands and legs shakes normally also and she had a thyroid also but that is in control what else could be the reason? Please advise.
I have the problem of fits (epilepsy) since 2008. It happens one or two times in a year. As it gives no symptoms like headache etc. Before it. Why this is happened? I took treatment in two hospitals. All the reports are normal. Doctor suggested to take tablets eptoin 100 mg twice a daily upto lifetime. Is it have any side effects?
I have a relative female who has thyroid problem but is not being diagnosed properly. She has tsh level of 100 and now suffers migraine. Kindly suggest course of action.
I have been suffering from sleep disorder for past 4 years even I sleep for the entire day I never feel refreshed, always feel drowsy and sleepy trough the entire day with a nagging headache at the back of the head. I had to breath in forcefully while sleeping. I have consulted a psychiatrist for the same he has prescribed serlift 50 twice daily and trazalone 25 at night. I am on it right now however thing's have not improved much as per sleep is concerned. Am I suffering from narcolepsy? please help, what is the remedy?
I have severe headache from month of april I had taken painkillers during my exams later doctor said that it is migraine. I had taken medicines prescribed by him bt still in pain nt getting relief Every nerve of my head pains and its irritable please suggest me something good.
Hello doctor. Mere dadaji ke hath sunn rahte hain. Unhe kisi sparsh ya touch kam feel hota hai. What is the reason? And iska ilaaj kaise sambhav hai?
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.