Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Sachdeva
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti SachdevaYour feedback matters!
I am married on 04/05/2014. Two times conceived in 2014 conceived after 1 1/2 month I am aborted due to heavy bleeding & In 2015 conceived after 2 months I am got aborted due to absence cardiac activity. After IUI process Again I am conceived on 12/03/2017. My LMP 03/02/2017. Doctor suggested to Scan of Gravid Uterus. My Scan Report on 14/03/2017 is Uterus is bulky, shows single smooth gestational sac with no fetal pole. Yolk sac noted. Mean sac diameter 05 mm, corresponds to 5 weeks. Uterine myometrium shows few small hypoechoic lesions at fundus region. Larger one is about 9×6 mm ---> S/o Uterine Fibroids. Internal cervical os is closed. Cervical length appears normal. No adnexal pathology noted. No free fluid noted in pelvis. Suggest: Follow up scan after one or two weeks to look for fetal pole. Please tell me any problem is there. Please help me. Again I got pregnant or any problem is there in my Body please guide me what I do.
I am having sugar and I got married 3 months back now I am pregnant can you give suggestion for not getting sugar to my child.
Divya had a pill twice in this month due to unprotected sex one on 4 July n one on 19 July . Her periods used to come on 21 July but no sign till 24 . Please advise if we need to check with doctor or is that normal.
I have one year old breast feed baby. Now, I am thinking to take oral birth control contraceptive medicine. Someone suggest me OVRAL L medicine while some suggest SARAL or MALA D. Now I am confused, which medicine should I take? please suggest the one with least side effect. Also, such medicines are safe for my breast feed baby or not?
I am trying to conceive. BT while in intercourse the sperm fall out once it release and took off the penis. Even though I lift my hips with pillows and also lying for half an hour. Please suggest.
I am 29, married for 3 years and I am suffering from endometriosis and my left fallopian tube is blocked. I am also taking 75 mg tablet for thyroid. Currently I am on AKT3 treatment from last 2-3 month. My doctor suggest me for the laparoscopy. So is it the last option for endo. Treatment? Also after laparoscopy is it possible to go for IVF.
If sperm cannot pass through clothes then why my period is due? It is bleeding little daily. What it can be?
“Health is wealth”, this is a proverb that all of us have been acquainted with ever since childhood, but not many of us pay it the importance that it deserves. One of the best ways to keep your health, in the form it should be kept by opting for power foods and topping that list of the most effective power foods is the Indian Gooseberry (Amla).
Why Indian Gooseberry?
Amla has been recognised as the powerhouse of variety of nutrients, all of which are geared towards aiding and nurturing one or the other part of your body. Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is an important part of Ayurveda medicine as well and is prescribed by all the Ayurvedic specialists either in the form of medicine or as a part of their patient’s daily diet.
- Combats cough and flu: According to Ayurvedic specialists, Amla is a brilliant cure for a general cough and flu. Mixing two teaspoons of the amla juice with two teaspoons of honey and consuming it on a regular basis can help with curing cough and cold in a shorter span of time compared to any other medication.
- Is a great cure for anti ageing: Amla is referred to as a super fruit that helps with controlling ageing. The fact that it owns a high content of antioxidants allows it to reduce the chances of cell damage. It is also useful in fighting the different side effects of the free radicals also assists it in withholding signs of ageing.
- Works against heart diseases: Consumption of high cholesterol food leads to high cholesterol level in your blood. The floating of cholesterol on the blood leads to the blockage of crucial arteries and veins, leading to a number of cardiac diseases. It halts the building of bad cholesterol in the blood vessels and thus reduces the chances of a heart attack. Not only does it serve the above-mentioned functions but also stops the heart from thickening or clogging.
- Works towards reducing blood sugar: Fruits that are generally high in polyphenol are able to help the body combat the ill effects of high blood sugar. Since Indian Gooseberry has a high content of polyphenol, it helps diabetic patients in better absorption of insulin, thus helping in the reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Treats ulcer: Amla is recognised to have very high antibacterial properties which help it to prevent any kind of ulcer. The fact that amla is high in vitamin c also reduces the chance of mouth ulcers, which are often caused due to the deficiency of the same. Amla also assists in bringing down the acidity level in the body, which all in all eliminates any chance of ulcer creation in the body.
According to researchers and Ayurvedic medical experts, there is a whole list of other benefits that Indian gooseberries extend to us. Some of these other benefits include- immediate relief from constipation, influences hair growth, prevents lice, reduces pigmentation and gives a natural glow to the skin, cools the body down, improves eyesight and much, much more Plz consult individually to know what is the best time and dose of Indian gooseberry for you.