Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti SachdevaYour feedback matters!
Research suggests that this ayurvedic herb, also called holy basil, may help manage levels of the stress hormone cortisol, helping to boost your mood. Look for teas and supplements in health-food stores and follow package directions.
My girl frnd she is suffering frm irregular periods and even since from 5months her periods was not der. She is taking tension so plzz suggest me.
The name 'fast food' comes from the fact that it can be prepared and served in a jiffy and not to mention, tastes delicious. Don't be fooled by the smell and the taste, they have such little to no nutritional value that they can hardly be called food. They are rich in calories, fat and sugar that lead to various kinds of health conditions. Popular junk foods include gums, sweets, carbonated drinks, desserts, dried foods; you probably love them now but after knowing their effects on your health you might want to eliminate them from your diet. Here are some of the conditions which can be caused by consumption of excessive fast food:
- Heart diseases: Fast food contains high amounts of trans or saturated fats that can clog your arteries and lead to high level of cholesterol later in life. People who have junk food more than four times a week increase their risk of dying by 80%.
- Obesity: Adolescents who have poor eating habits are at high risk of being obese. Gaining a lot of weight beyond a recommended proportion can cause many health problems. Junk foods have sugar and calories that lead to weight gain. It has also been noticed that people who are prone to eating more fast foods are less likely to consume fruits and vegetables and this further weakens their immune system.
- Peptic Ulcer: Peptic ulcer is a disease that occurs in the gastrointestinal tract; it is acidic in nature and causes extreme stomach ache. Spicy oily and salted food combined with stress and alcohol can lead to this condition.
- Diabetes: Busy work schedule prevents many people from cooking at home and they take resort in fast food but it is advisable not to let work get in the way of your health. Consuming regular fast food coupled with poor lifestyle and lack of exercise lead to obesity which in turn cause Type 2 diabetes.
Cut down on junk foods and incorporate fruits and vegetables and also make time to include a daily exercise routine to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
M trying very hard from seven months to get pregnant please plz please help me out with some tablet to conceive plzzzzzzzzzzzzz I wanna have baby.
I have done protected vaginal intercourse with my boyfriend on 21.6.16 and checked condoms after that found them completely intact. But we did unprotected anal and took i-pill 16 hours later that. My period date was 3rd june but in this month of July, it has been 3 days but I have not started bleeding though my period is quite regular. Is there any chance of being pregnant? I am just freaking out. Please advise.
I have an irregular period I had my period last on the 24th April and ended on the 29th April in the 19th may I try to have sex there was no penetration he released under my butt and getting to the time of my period I had just download a period tracker right before my period last on the 24th April and in the tracker am supposed to have my period on the 22th may 2016 I bought a pregnancy test done on the same day I was to have my period which was on the 22th may and it says negative then I had one done on the 25th may that too says negative and again had one done on the 27th may that too negative I don't feel tired or any other symptoms of pregnancy now today is 28 and it still have not appear don't no what to do help pls.
Hypogonadism in females occurs when your sex glands produce little or no sex hormones.The sex glands, also called gonads that are responsible for ovary formation in females, breast enlargement and in menstrual cycle.
What Are the Types of Female Hypogonadism?
There two types of hypogonadism are primary and central hypogonadism.
Primary Hypogonadism: Primary hypogonadism means that you don't have enough sex hormones in your body due to a problem in your gonads. Your gonads are still receiving the message to produce hormones from your brain, but they aren't able to produce them.
Central Hypogonadism or Secondary Hypogonadism: In central hypogonadism, the problem lies in your brain. The hypothalamus and pituitary gland in your brain, which control your gonads, aren't working properly.
Causes of Primary Hypogonadism:
- Autoimmune disorders, such as Addison's disease and hypoparathyroidism
- Genetic disorders, such as Turner syndrome and Klinefelter syndrome
- Severe infections
- Liver and kidney diseases
- Hemochromatosis, which happens when your body absorbs too much iron
- Radiation exposure
- Surgery of your sex organs
Causes of Central or Secondary Hypogonadism include:
- Genetic disorders, such as Kallmann syndrome (abnormal hypothalamic development)
- Infections, including HIV and AIDS
- Pituitary disorders
- Inflammatory diseases including sarcoidosis, tuberculosis, and histiocytosis
- Rapid weight loss
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Use of steroids or opiates (especially long-term usage)
- Brain surgery
- Radiation exposure
- Injury to your pituitary gland or hypothalamus
- A tumor in or near your pituitary gland
Symptoms that May Affect Females Include:
- Lack of menstruation
- Slow or absent breast growth
- Hot flashes
- Loss of body hair
- Low or absent sex drive
- Milky discharge from your breasts
Treatment for Hypogonadism in Women: Your treatment will involve increasing the amount of female sex hormones in your body. Your first line of treatment will probably be estrogen therapy if you've had a hysterectomy. Either a patch or pill can administer the supplemental estrogen hormone. Estrogen must be balanced with progesterone, because taking estrogen alone leads to a dangerous build up of the lining of the uterus (endometrial hyperplasia) that can lead to cancer of the uterus. Low-dose testosterone may be added for women with hypogonadism who have a low sex drive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Wanted to ask whether we can have a child. Husband is HIV infected since Five years, CD4 report is good like 1200, 1400 1700. Please tell can we have a child with unprotected sex, and that too a normal child without any infection of HIV. Please advise.
Did you know a few indoor plants have the ability to cleanse the air and make it fresher, besides having great medicinal properties. These plants can be eaten, taken as juice, or used for culinary purposes. You can grow these low-maintenance plants at home, in your garden or near your windowsill.
1. Fenugreek or methi:
How to use: fenugreek leaves as well as seeds are edible and it encourages weight gain, deters cancer of the liver and lowers blood cholesterol levels. Fenugreek also drains off the sweat ducts, and is useful for body building, for the late onset of diabetes, painful menstruation, and labour pains. It restores a dull sense of taste as well.
How to grow: fenugreek seeds are widely available across grocery stores. To grow the plant at home you can soak the seeds in water and scatter them densely in a bed of rich soil. Sprouts will appear in about five days, and the first harvest takes up to three weeks. After a month you will have better and sweet tasting clover-like leaves.
2. Aloe vera:
How to use: the big aloe leaves contain sap and can be used for healing burns, wounds, cuts and skin allergies. Intake of aloe vera juice helps in correcting digestive problems and appetite, chronic constipation and ulcers. The juice of the plant can be used as a skin and hair potion as well.
How to grow: aloe vera plant is one of the easiest to maintain as it just needs moist soil, regular watering and sun exposure. It requires only 1-2 inches deep water levels in order to grow and even lesser amount of water during winter.
How to use: tulsi is an amazing remedy for the severe respiratory syndromes. You can compress the leaves to juice form to cure cold, malaria, fever, bronchitis and cough. Tulsi or basil leaf can also be sipped as herbal tea too. The plant is a purifier and its decoction along with honey and ginger helps in relieving bronchitis, flu, common cold and seasonal cough.
How to grow: tulsi plant requires ample sunlight and water every day. This plant is a must-have for each household as it is both easy to maintain and effective for healing indigestion, headache, hysteria, insomnia and cholera.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Mere utress me bhut swelling rehta hai jiski wajah se mere kabhi jyada bleeding to kbhi kan bleeding rhta h. Periods bhi barabar nahi aata 2 month me aata hai thyroid etc sb test ho gye h thyroid nhi h mere bs uterus me hi swelling bahut rehta h please suggest me Dr.
On my first time sex my girlfriend got only a little drop of blood applied to her. I am confused weather she is virgin or not.
Dear sir, mam:meri gf ko har month time to time periods aa jata tha par is month nahi aaya or 32 dino sa jada ho gaya hai. please aap koi aise dawa bata dijiye jissa ki ek din ma periods aa jai.
Having Multiple Sex Partners - Good or Bad? Multiple sex partners means having more than one person that you engage in sexual activity with. There are many risks associated with having multiple sexual partners, such as an increase in risk of pregnancy and transmitting a sexual disease. However, some people believe that it is natural to have multiple sex partners and that it can keep your sex life exciting if you are not just having sex with one person. It is your personal choice to have sex with multiple people, however you need to be careful particularly as it carries multiple risks. The more sexual partners you have, the higher the risk of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI). There are many reasons why people have lot of sexual partners. This may be from the use of alcohol or drugs, which make you want more sex. This may also be from the excitement that you get from having multiple partners, or that you feel liberated having casual sex with multiple partners. Drugs or alcohol increase your chance of having risky sex and making decisions that you wouldn't normally make in these situations, such as having unprotected sex if your judgement is clouded. If you are having sex with multiple people, only one of them needs to be infected with an STI for it to be passed between everyone. You can pass it to your partners, and if they are all having sex with multiple partners this can be passed to their partners, and so on. You cannot ever be sure whether someone has an STI by just looking at them or their behaviour, so you need to make sure that you are extra careful and dont take any unnecessary risks. If you are in a relationship and you both agree to have multiple partners, you need to be open with your partner and honest about any risks you may have taken, such as having unprotected sex. Having multiple partners while you are in a relationship can cause major strain and both physical and emotional trauma, so if this is something that you want to engage in, you need to have a hard think about whether this will harm your relationship. Ask yourself why you want to have multiple partners, and how your partner will feel about this. You also need to consider the emotional implications that can come from having multiple sex partners. Can you handle having so many people close to you, and prevent yourself from getting attached? Will you be okay with having impersonal sex that wont provide any emotional fulfillment? There is also a risk of making yourself a bad reputation if you always have multiple sexual partners; you dont want people to think that you are easy . This could possibly lead you into situations where people may assume that you are willing to have sex or may take advantage, so you need to be careful and always be sensible if you have multiple sexual partners and having casual sex. You are also at a higher risk of getting pregnant if you are having sex with multiple partners, as it is often in a casual manner so you are less focused on using protection, particularly if drugs or alcohol are involved. There is also a high risk of getting pregnant, and if this happens, you may then be facing with the problem of figuring out who the father of the baby is. The main thing you have to worry is how this may affect your health, and the steps you can take to be safe if you have multiple partners to ensure that you are never in danger.
Hello.. I m of 30 yrs. My last date was on 7th Jan. And then its on 25th Feb (which is too late may be because of thyroid or else reason). Bt then also it was nt proper. Then from 29th Feb it was proper as other times.. Bt till yesterday it had nt been stopped (almost 17days). So I ask my gynaecologist for tablets to stop it. She gave me" texakind" Today it has been almost stopped. She is doing my follicular study, started on 11th day bt she couldn't find clearly as on 11th day I was having my periods. So I want to ask does/can ovulation process, i. E. Formation of follicle, occur during menstrual period. Pls help.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.