Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti SachdevaYour feedback matters!
My teeth and gums are not stopping for out of blood. What should I do for that problem? Please tell me now because my mouth is paining me.
My mother has an occasional pain in her upper last teeth of left side. Size of this teeth has decayed n reduced. Some green spot has too appeared on it. My mother didn't consult to any of dentist till now. She feel some pain in this teeth n take antibiotics or painkiller to take relief bt it doesn't give her permanent cure. please suggest.
I generally have white bumps in the upper part inside my mouth and also have problem of itching in vaginal part where we have hair which disease it could be?
Good evening sir/madam I am having continuous pain in my teeth now I am taking antibiotics can I remove the teeth or root canal if I remove the teeth will I have problem in my eyes will my eye sight be lowered.
I went for Root canal treatment. But I didn't keep cap from 6 month. Now can I place cap or I have go for treatment from first?
How to get whiter teeth by home remedies? I am having uneven teeth because of that my teeth looks bad n yellow.
Does invisilign is the best option for closing gap of 2-3 mm of front teeth I am asking this for my uncle his age is around 40.
Myself a 21 years old boy. I have a major problem of having foul smell from my mouth. After getting up at the morning or after a hard work the smell comes out, my saliva becomes white and glue like. Please help me.
Sir I have some problem In my tongue. in corner of my tongue is light red. But I have no problem in eating. Suggest me medicine sir thanks.
Sir, my one teeth is becoming black colour. I do not eat like pan, gutkha. And main problem is this teeth of front side. What I do now?
Hello sir. I have a serious problem. Since last 6 years I press my teeth on the table because my height of teeth. And last 6 months I'm getting full headache then I will stop pressing of my teeth. Now my mind is not working in some times and I forgot easily when my sir handover some works I forgot it. It is very problem to me what I do sir And which doctor can I consult.
My son his going to reach his eleventh month now. When he was nine and a half months old a small teeth came out. In tenth month second teeth. But after that no teeth came and also his two teeth's are looking tiny. Is there any problem?
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!