Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti MittalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pcod, my Testosterone has reached to 312, Lh is 6.9 & fsh is 7.1 so what is the best way to control it allopathy or homeopathy? And is there any instant treatment to recover from this issues.
Hello. My wife is 25 years old. She is pregnant. Nd 8 month running now. Push cell 30 to 40. Rbc 1to 2, albumin present. Now what care?
My wife was pregnant before 15 days. Today she get some bleeding like periods. I am worried. What was it tell me soon.
My last period was 10th march. Still I did not get period. I consulted one gyne Dr. She suggested me to take duphaston 10mg for 5 days I started it 20th april but still I don't have period pls suggest.
I am 21 year old student. Me and my boyfriend had sex last week and we didn't took protection. I need to take i-pill because of that. I started bleeding from next day. I initially thought it to be periods, but I already had my date starting of the month. I am scared and I need your opinion in this.
I'll eat less but still putting on weight due to periods irregularities. Doctor suggested me to take thyroid test and the report came normal. Medication suggested is happened tablet 2 per day & m2 tone syrup twice a day. please help me.
Is there doing vaginal tightening? May I know the Cost of rupees? How much time will taken for this action?
In which days of the month can a woman get pregnant (if precaution isn't used)? Is it risky for life if a woman above 30 years of age conceives for the first time in her life?
Hi doctor, I am 38 years old female, I hv a 8 years old son .now we are planning for 2 child but unable to conceive since last 1 yr. In jan 2015 I was conceived but that time I terminate my pregnancy by taking medicine because I also had ovary cyst. Now we are planning for 2 child .so kindly suggest what are reason I am unable to conceive and also suggest to whom I need to consult regarding the same.
I'm having vaginal irritation with itching & a little swelling since 2 days now. There is a yellowish sticky discharge from vagina. Also there is a little redness on the inside of the vagina. What could be the cause & how do I treat it ? Any home remedies?
Sir, my wife had pregnant now it is her 20 th week, however we are having good sex, and when will we stop sexual activity.
Hi doctors I'm 34 weeks pregnant I got cervix stitch in 21 weeks for cervix opening 2.5 cms and funneling now I'm 2.3 cms with no funneling I was taking progesterone injection weekly now at 32 week doctor gave me steroids injection baby is now head down position no dilation. I'm still worried it may be preterm or what that too im on bed rest bcoz of that severe body pain sometimes tightening of upper stomach will occur no pain in abdomen but pain in inner thighs please help me out.
Uterine fibroids are abnormal growth that manifests in the uterus of the woman. Hormones and a family history of the same are the usual causes listed for such a growth. As per many medical reports, about 70 to 80% women over the age of 50 years, experience such growths. The most common symptoms of the condition include heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle or even at other times of the month, as well as severe pain in the abdomen.
Read on to know eight facts about these fibroids.
- These fibroids may be caused by a family history of the same and is usually passed down by the mother. The other causes include excessive hormonal imbalance and changes as well as pregnancy and obesity.
- Heavy urination is one of the most common symptoms of this condition, as the fibroids may press against the uterus and cause pressure in the area. Also, for those who have not reached menopause yet, this condition may also cause heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding.
- A Pelvic MRI scan is one of the most common ways of diagnosing the condition with the creation of images that will show any anomalies and growth in the uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- Medication may be used in order to control and regulate the levels of hormone production and release. This can affect the fibroids by making them shrink eventually.
- All fibroids do not point at the progression of cancer. If you have uterine fibroids, it does not mean that you have to have cancer. The symptoms may be similar and the condition is usually called uterine sarcoma. Usually, the diagnosis can only be done with the help of a sugary which will remove the growth and then study the same in the lab to find whether or not it is malignant. This process is known as a biopsy.
- They are the most common reason behind undergoing a hysterectomy. Many women, the world over, have to go through a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and even the ovaries in some cases. This usually happens when the uterine fibroids become too huge to handle and may give rise to a variety of risks and complications.
- Pregnancy may become a difficulty if you happen to have uterine fibroids. While it is still possible to become pregnant and conceive naturally, many women face problems in doing so easily because these fibroids cause changes in the uterus when it comes to the shape and size of the same.
- Many women do not experience any symptoms of the condition at all. In such cases, no treatment will be required. Yet, even in these cases, the doctor will recommend regular clinical check ups and observation in order to ensure that there are no complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.