Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti MishraYour feedback matters!
My friend got married in last march. And they lived 4 months together. But still she s not pregnant. She had history of PCOD. But now there s no syst.
After a normal delivery whether the vegina will be same as like before delivery. Please solve my doubt.
I am 21 years old. I am unmarried. I am having the right ovary size of 4.39×2.17 cm by the investigation of USG. It is more complicated or not? It affect my fertility or not?
Dr. I and my husband trying to conceive from 1 year & also consult a doctor. My doctor do all test n told me that my eggs are not fertilized on time. So she give me siphene 100 on 2 to 6 day of my period then alivher tablet to 10 to 25 day and an hcg injection I take this from two month but couldn't get pregnant.
I am 37 year old. Missed my periods by 11 days. Same happened back in jan 2015 and it was not pregnancy. Consulted my gyne n she did few harmones test all came normal. She prescribed me medicine to induce periods. Now again facing same issue. What could be the reason?
My wife is not pregnant since 8 month and he is depressed this problem. I have no idea. Before 3 days starting period his body is pain. White liquid continue passing. And after 2 day it is failure.
I am a girl of 29 years of age i am having excessive bleeding from last 12 hours after having intercourse with my partner . I have problem of thyroid and i also took medicine to control birth around 13 days back . So i wanted to know what is this bleeding all about ?
Hello Doctor. I am Gopal. I have some doubt which i really look to clear this out. I and my GF made 1 month back. It was the next day of her last day of periods, but made it incomplete as she was bleeding during intercourse. None was discharged, but we both were afraid of that liquid moisture which male releases during intercourse. So we decided to take contraceptive pill (Unwanted 72). She again had her periods after 2-3 days of having that pill. Also her periods are not stable. And we are still waiting for her periods. We both are afraid. Please help
I usually get periods 20th of every month. So when to do safe sex to avoid pregnancy. What time period is suitable. I am getting married this year. So I wanted to know what are safe means to do sex?
I am 31 years old. I have been married since 5 months. When I have sex with my partner it is always difficult to insert the pennis I feel very dry n painful n I don't feel the semen dropping inside d vagina n after sex d outer part of the vagina pains n has burning sensation please help.
The nature has provided us with a wide variety of food fruits and vegetables with curative properties.
These contain anti oxidants phytochemical and phytonutrients with healing properties.
We should take whole grains
High class proteins
Red/purple colour fruits and veg.
Black berries cherries strawberries and ber all good.
Omega3 is best.
Onion and garlic
Have a nice day.
Hi. My mother is going through Menopause. What medicine should be recommended to stop it. And if no medicine is prescribed will it become alright within few years?
Now, the inability to conceive- INFERTILITY, the problem is prevalent in our society and is increasing. But majority of common people don't have clear idea about the concept of fertility and the problems. Ability to have pregnancy depends on many factors both in male and female. Even in a normal couple (where both husband and wife are totally normal), there is chance of pregnancy if they practise regular intercourse in a particular time of the menstrual cycle (around ovulation). And even with that, the best chance is only 15-20%. But within one year of regular trying, 80% of couples manage to conceive. And out the rest 20%, 10 will conceive within next one year and the rest 5 in 3rd year. So, ultimately 5% of couple will have difficulty in conception.
So, we advise, if you tried regularly for one year and there is no pregnancy, don't get depressed. It may be due to some defects in husband, wife or both; or may be due to chance factor. But we have to make sure that there is no defect in any of the partners. If there is any defect, we will treat that. If no defect is found, then we have to increase the chance.
So, infertility treatment is actually based on stepwise manner. We initially advise some tests and then advise a treatment. If that treatment fails, we move to next treatment.
So, all the time, you have to keep patience. Eventually, majority of the couples will conceive. Don't give up hope. You have to win the race ultimately
My gf period is on 28th oct and I had sex with her on 18th nov then small amount of sperm is fall on her vagina tell me is there chance of pregnancy if chance of pregnancy please tell me the pills name I will take them in medical shop to avoid pregnancy please.
Here is a list of problems that can arise due to sedentary living.
1) lower back problems - you should always remember to keep your back straight while sitting for long time periods with arms bent at right angles and flat feet. A slouched back can result in herniated lumbar disks and stiff psoas muscles.
2) decreased brain function - sitting at one place for a long time without breaks adversely affects the performance of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (or bdnf), a process which is responsible for the discharge of protective genes and mood-enhancing chemicals by pumping fresh blood and oxygen to the brain. This in turn results in a foggy brain which leads to reduced concentration levels, forgetfulness and confusion.
3) blood clots - it has been proven that sitting at a desk or couch for a long time period can lead to severe deep vein thrombosis (dvt). Obese people are all the more vulnerable to the threatening condition which occurs as a result of reduced blood circulation.
4) chronic organ diseases - a sedentary lifestyle greatly reduces the fat burning capacity of the body and decreases blood flow; heightening the risk of fatty liver disease, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments, digestive problems and clogged arteries.
5) misalignment of the skeleton - when you sit at your desk for long hours, your posture is bound to suffer as you tend to slouch with humped shoulders and a craned neck. This eventually leads to permanent misalignment and repetitive stress injuries.
6) muscular degeneration - the less you use your muscles, the faster they degenerate. Sitting around for too long greatly weakens your abdominal muscles, upper and lower spine, neck and shoulders.
If you have any further questions on how you can lead a healthier lifestyle, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I had my periods on 3rd. N it finished on 8th. I had sex on 17th. First it was protected. Den unprotected. Though he did not ejaculate inside. Will I be pregnant? Do you suggest to take ipill. I npe if I take it withdrawal bleeding will occur.
Appendicitis is a chronic or acute medical condition where the appendix gets inflamed and causes severe pain. If left untreated, the condition can prove to be fatal. The appendix is a small tube shaped sac at the end of the large intestine. In humans, it is typically not known to have any functional value although some studies suggest that it helps digestion by creating a conducive environment for friendly bacteria. Surgical removal of the appendix is suggested as the most common treatment for the ailment.
One of the key causes of appendicitis is believed to be the partial or complete obstruction at the mouth of the appendix. The common causes of obstruction include accumulation of fecal matter, worms, enlarged lymphoid follicles, trauma or tumors. It is also possible that an infection in the stomach could have extended into the appendix.
Appendix is commonly detected because of its progressive worsening pain in the stomach which narrows down to the lower right side of the abdomen is called Mc Burney point. Half of the patients though do not have this typical symptom and instead come in with a complaint of gastroenteritis, urinary tract infection or even a kidney stone. Further blood tests, urine tests and MRIs or ultrasounds are used to pinpoint the area causing the pain.
In most cases of advance appendix, a surgical intervention is necessary. The type of surgery will vary on a case to case basis.
Homeopathy can be tried in early stages and is especially useful to treat chronic and recurrent cases. It works with the principle of 'like cures like', which means that the elements that cause the problem are a key to its solution too. It employs a holistic healing methodology getting rid of the signs and symptoms and restoring complete health. While other treatments focus on curing the 'problem', homeopathy also deals with the basic reason of the problem and the individual's susceptibility to it. Here are some of the remedies:
- Arsenicum album: This is used when the appendicitis has resulted in sepsis and the patient also suffers from diarrhea.
- Belladonna: This is an early stage remedy for cases where appendicitis is accompanied by headache, fever
- Bryonia alba: This is an effective remedy when the pain aggravates with movement.
- Colocynthis: This is a recommended remedy when the patient experiences spasmodic or entwining pain, which worsens with indigestion. Applying warm pressure over the area helps in such cases
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is also called the 'homeopathic knife' to treat appendicitis. It is used when the pain is constant and the patient is never free from pain.
To customize the selection of the remedies according to your specific symptoms, it is best to consult with a practitioner.