Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Mishra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti MishraYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam please tell me how to reduce pain on first sex time. Is this very painful or not.Please tell.
I have had 8 fainting episodes this year. This is a new problem as I haven't fainted before November of last year. I'm convinced that these are not panic attacks and witnesses to these attacks have noted that I am remarkably calm beforehand. A couple of these attacks happened while I was lying down watching Netflix at home and one happened directly after a light jog in the which my pulse rose to a point that my friend a former combat medic was unable to count it and my Fitbit reported that it was around 210bpm. My friend also noted that my breathing seemed labored and that my skin was ashen. I have had countless ekgs, a stress test, tilt table test, echocardiogram, routine blood and urine analysis, a head MRI, a zio patch (no episodes), and an eeg which all came back normal. I'm really quiet terrified about all this and am wondering what people might think it is? And why they would or would not suspect a cardiac cause for the syncope episodes? What they would recommend as future steps and weather it would be wise to stop investigation. Also of similar note due to a cold I am becoming short of breath easily which accelerates my heart rate to 150bpm resting 180 walking to and from class, is this something to fret about?
My aunt is about 48 years old. She is now going through a heavy periods bleeding. She had a small surgery once. But again the problem arrived. Many tests like USG and HCG BETA, TUMOR MARKER tests have been done. Overall no tumor seen but it says bulky uterus and walls are very much thick. Please help as fast as possible.
I am 30 years old, It's been 6 years of our marriage and I have 4 year old baby girl, normal delivery. Now my husband is complaining that my vagina is very loose. Please advice how can I tighten my vagina.
Of late I have been through a lot of health problems. I'm currently being medicated for a follicular cyst. I have two of them about a 1.5 cm each. I'm under a medication called krimson 35, I have puked sometimes hours later in the night. Nowadays I am going through a lot of mood swings and every second feels like a punishment. It is difficult to get out of bed, I don't talk to people nor do I go out. I have zero tolerance towards anything and I lash out at people very quickly. I get very angry and I feel left out. I have begun detaching from friends and family. I cannot eat because of lack of appetite. I get nightmares every now and then. I am losing weight and I body shame myself. It would be great if you could guide me.
Actinomycosis is a condition which is caused due to a bacteria called actinomycetaceae bacteria.
One interesting thing to know about actinomycosis is that the sort of bacteria which are responsible for it are almost always present in the human body. As a matter of fact, the bacteria are present and live in the linings of the mouth, the throat and the digestive system. In the case of women, it is also present in their vagina. Men fall prey to actinomycosis more than women. Also this disease is more common among adults.
There is nothing wrong or threatening at all when it comes to being a host to these bacteria, unless there is a cut in the body and they are given the ripe opportunity to enter the body to a deeper level. The condition of actinomycosis often lasts for a long time. But since it is not contagious, there is little need to worry about a transfer of actinomycosis from one person to another. This is due to the fact that the bacteria cannot survive outside the body as it is of the anaerobic type.
When a person has actinomycosis, some of the prominent symptoms include draining sores on the skin, coughing as well as chest pain. In addition to these, you may also notice lumps beginning to appear on the face of the affected person, a sudden weight loss, fatigue and fever. Sometime you may also see a few abscesses or scar tissues as symptoms to the disease.
Some of the preventive measures which one may take includes reduction in alcohol consumption, following healthy practises which also means following a regular diet routine, and avoiding any dental problems.
But even after all such precautionary steps, if you’re diagnosed with actinomycosis, antibiotics may become your best bet. Some of the popular ones which doctors prescribe to their patients are tetracycline and erythromycin. There are side effects to consuming these medicines as a person can have a rash or diarrhoea when these medicines are consumed.
Also the time required to treat actinomycosis is long. In fact, a person can expect it to be up to a year until he or she is completely cured. Depending on how bad the situation is, the lumps which are caused due to actinomycosis may also need to be removed through a surgery. However, before you decide to go for a treatment to cure actinomycosis, consult a qualified doctor and follow his / her advice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I got intimate with my bf on the day my period ended. He tried to have sex but I resisted n but he had have gone just 1-2 inches in, maybe it did not enter also, but I'm worried abt being pregnant. I've had my next month periods also but this month (my third month) I also puked once, just once. Pls tell if there is any chance of pregnancy. I'm a 19 years old girl to be married next year. Pls reply as soon as possible.
Me and my girl had unprotected sex (I just inserted my penis by an inch twice) in the month of may. She had got her periods just aftr 3 days may 17th. In the month of June she had got her periods on June 16th or 17th. Now in the month of July it's already July 20th and she hasn't got her periods yet. We never had any physical contact after may. She hasn't got her periods yet. IS she pregnant? Y has her periods delayed by so many days. Is she pregnant?
I have just married &I don't want baby right now ,so can I use medicine daily. Is it be harmful in getting pregnant? may i know madam
My wife is pregnant. Scan done on 21.12.2016 show its 7 weeks n 3 days .expected delivery date given is 6.08.2017. I would like to know probably on what day she conceived. Pls suggest.
Meri wife pregnant hai but me abhi child ni chahta hu, mujhe kya karna chahiye Maine subah ipill bhi di thi lekin abhi tak koi result ni aaya Mujhe samajh ni araha h ki m kya karu.
My age is 25 years I have many lumps on my hands, thighs, stomach, and back. They are soft and huge in size and visible clearly. I showed to some general practioner they told me its nothing and have no medicine. But I think its lipoma. So can anyone please suggest me the best medicine or treatment for that. As I am planning to get married and searching for girls. Thanks and waiting for a reply.
My problem is irregular periods, well I gone to hospital and took tests. Everything is normal but the problem is hormonal imbalance. So the doctor said, even after completing tablets for hormonal imbalance you can't treat permanent solution. Is that true? What should I do now?
Over time, in our day-to-day lives, we keep dumping external factors like stress, pollution, etc. Inside our bodies. After it goes beyond your limits, there comes a time when the body needs to be cleansed, for it to function smoothly. Our body and our mind both go through a lot, for which detox is required from time to time. So, how does one know that the body needs detox? the body lets you know, and this is how:
1. Depression: you mood starts failing you and you feel stressed all the time. Depression seems to be looming over your head. You start eating wrong and eating more. Detox will not help cure clinical depression, however a mind detox helps rejuvenate the mind and allow positivity to flow in. A short vacation or even a staycation helps a lot. And if you have very less time, just take an afternoon off and spend it doing what you love the most.
2. Constipation: this is the sign that your stomach needs cleansing. You've been eating a lot of trash and the foods going inside you are not supporting proper digestion. A good cleanse with clean your colon completely, along with the digestive tract. This will help you digest better.
3. Laziness: if you are feeling fatigued and drained of energy even after a good night's sleep, and/or throughout the day, there is not much cup after cup of coffee can do. In fact, caffeine only makes the situation worse. In such a situation, it is advised that you go for a body and mind detox to get rid of all the toxins in the body.
4. Losing focus: we all lose focus at times. But if this is becoming a constant feature and the mental fog is just not lifting, this is your body telling you how desperately it needs a detox. Listen to your body and free yourself from the toxins.
5. Weight gain: unexplained weight gain and then inability to lose weight is a big concern, especially the inability part. This is an indication that you need to wipe the slate clean and start afresh. Cleanse your mind and body, and then start on your path of losing weight.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I have gained 10 kgs weight in 2-3 months due to irregularity in periods. What is the best way to lose weight now
Indian women are taught to follow rituals in a fanatic way by religion. They have to flexible all time in all situations according to the need of a family.
Many women are taking pills to alter the duration of menstrual cycle to attend or participate in yagya, poojapath, vidhis etc
Some girls taking pills take pills before planning sexual relations or before traveling etc
Now the question is what's wrong in taking few pills.
Menstrual cycle is regularised by a correct balance between some hormones (estrogen, progesterone, fsh, lh, tsh etc). These pills disturb these exact balance in females. When I say balance, this balance is like a house of cards, you are moving one card only but affecting other cards without touching them. This same can happen in your body after playing with menses.
Dub (dysfunctional uterine bleeding)
Ovarian disorders etc
Above diseases may target who takes or have to take pills to alter the duration of menses.
My request to feminine world is saying no to all hormonal pills
No occasion is bigger than your health. God has sent you on earth as woman only.
A menstruating woman is not allowed in rituals procedure because during this time female are weak and in pain so one can not concentrate.