Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old. Married for 10 months now. I have PCOD problem from the age of 20 years. From past one year I am on Homeopathic medicines to regularise my periods. Now the periods is more or less regular. I want to conceive. Please let me what should I do?
My friend having a sex with her b. F and now periods are not come from last two month but her pregnancy test is negative, please give me suggestion for this problem.
I got my period 4 days early. Is that good? I'm 20 and I've had unprotected sex for 2-3 times in the last month, but he did not ejaculate inside me.
My sister dont have baby for 10 years, she is in treatment and dis month she did not get the periods yet. Yesterday is her 30th day, wen could she take pregnancy test? She have periods like pain and little discharge. Is that a sign of negativity?
PCOD ki Kya treatment Hoti he. Or ye kyu hota he. Kya PCOD thik hota he ya nahi. PCOD thik hone me kitne din lagte he. Pls reply karna muze bohot tension hori he.
My age is 24. I am female. My number of spectacles is -5.50. My mensuration cycle is of 40-42 days. My teeth are also not grown properly. Upper right incisor teeth is still milk teeth. My breast are also not properly grown according to my age. Is there any deficiency in my body? Please help.
Did you know that metabolism functions within a scope that goes beyond just maintaining your body weight? This chemical process is also subject to a number of complications and disorders, and can wreck your system without your knowledge. Mineral Metabolic Disorder is one such impediment that can easily corrupt your body and is characterized by an abnormal and unprecedented rise or fall of the level of minerals in the blood. This may result in a number of cardiovascular and bone diseases.
Minerals undoubtedly play an extremely vital role in the proper regulation of the body conditions and aid and abet growth and development. However, under certain (and mostly unforeseen) circumstances, the mineral levels have a propensity to differ substantially from the normal rates and may lead to several disorders.
- Mineral metabolic disorders may be genetic in certain cases, being transferred from the parent to the child via genes.
- However, most mineral metabolic disorders are likely to arise as a result of certain clinical conditions pertaining to starvation, excess alcohol consumption,diarrhea and diet disorders.
The most commonly observed and medically documented complications affecting metabolism as a result of sudden augment or fall in the following minerals are:
- Magnesium: hypomagnesaemia and hypomagnesaemia
- Calcium: nephrocalcinosis, hypercalcemia, osteoporosis, kidney stones, Paget's disease, osteomalacia, pseudohypoparathyroidism, rickets and hyperparathyroidism
- Iron: hemochromatosis and cirrhosis
- Phosphorus: hypophosphatemia, osteomalacia, hyperparathyroidism, hypoparathyroidism and rickets.
- Sodium: hypernatremia and dilutional hyponatremia
- Zinc: nausea, skin rash, diarrhea, and difficulty in wound healing
- Copper: Menkes syndrome and Wilson's disease
- Potassium: Cushing's syndrome(from exposure to high levels of cortisol), Fanconi's syndrome, Bartter syndrome, Addison's disease and kidney disease.
The ideal remedy to battle the majority of mineral metabolism disorders is to maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow a proper, filling, and balanced diet. In case the diseases crop as a result of genetic factors, consult your doctor immediately. However, in most cases, proper medication and a wholesome and nourishing food intake is recommended to fight most mineral metabolic diseases.
I am 25 years old. Already I had missed abortion. During the abortion the doctor did not do the DMC she just take the baby in her hand itself. She said that baby as not grown. Now I am pregnant for me now 9th week I went to scan today report says that I had monochorionic diaminotic twins it has been noted one fetus-a CRL measures 2.14cm to 8 weeks and 5 days. Heart beat activity 134bpm. Fetus-b CRL measures 1.97cm to 8 weeks 3 days heart beat activity 137bmp. Right ovary measures 3.5*2.8cm. Left ovaries measures 4.7*2cm both ovaries normal. Our family doctor said that is there is a more chance to abortion. This is true or not. We are under confusion pls say the remedies.
Life seems to have no purpose. It seems to be a cycle between fertilization and cell death/degradation. Everything around seems to be a construct aka make believe. What activities of the mind and body would give me positive energy and sense of meaningful purpose?
I did sex on 15 may just before a day of my periods and took ipill within 1 hr on 18 may I got my periods it lasted till 25 may I got heavy discharge. Now its 30 June I haven't got my periods why my periods is delayed? I don't want to be pregnant. And on 29 and 30 June I am getting heavy (fluid) white discharge. please help me out.
I am 18 years, I am having multiple small cysts in my both ovaries, my Dr. prescribed me glycomet 500 half daily. Can I take apple cider vinegar daily 1tbs in water? I heard that apple cider vinegar helps to cure early. Please tell me how should I take this and what should I add in my diet.
Since my last period today is day 30 is that confirms my pregnancy or shall I wait for some time to consult a doctor?
My wife have polycystic and her periods are not correct it will come 45 days so I want to know whether she will get pregnant is there any home remedies for curing polycystic.
My wife is now in 5th month. Her height is 5.2 and weight is 70.5kg. Please guide what precautions or exercises should we follow for a normal delivery. Please provide diet to be followed during 2nd trimester.
Hi im 44 years old n due to my excess periods Dr. prescribed me regestrone 5mg tab for 21 days and k stat ET last years n now same problem arises n I took same tab since from 7 days I stopped taking k stat ET but now I just want to know that when shld I stp regestrone 5mg tab if I stp it now then it will show any withdrawal symptoms or not please help.
Hi, my gf and I had oral sex on january during her periods. But I did not ejaculate as obvious. Before that we had sex on december twice once before her periods another while her periods. We used condom both the times. My gf had periods this month also but just for 3 days. Now a days she feels that her tummy has grown a bit, she is tired sometimes, today she felt pain in her tummy. We are very nervous. Is she pregnant?
Did you know that regular sex intensifies your immunity power from various allergens and viruses, relieves you from daily stress and anxiety, and even aids in protecting the health of a man's prostate gland by pouring out the fluids within it. Regular intercourse also helps in releasing of chemicals, which improve mood as well as ease pain. May be no one told this to you, and so you have never known it. But every person can and must have intercourse until the old age! Though menopause in older women does influence the sexual drive, there is no reason why a healthy man or a woman cannot savour sexual pleasure at any point in life. Yes, the intensity and nature of the intercourse may change, but the pleasure and love will never be less.
In case your sex drive has reduced, you have plenty of reasons to bounce it back and spice up your life with a few easy tips:
- Have regular sex: This is the foremost thing that you must keep in mind. It will aid in keeping your sex drive in top gear by spiking up testosterone production, which is the hormone primarily in charge of libido in both men and women.
- Try to get rid of smoking: In case you are a chain smoker, it is advised that you pay a visit to your doctor and ask for a nicotine patch. If you ask why, it is because there is scientific evidence that smoking can clog the blood vessels in the male genitals, the way it blocks the arteries of the heart.
- Make a list of all the medicines you administer: Did you know that over 200 medicines may cause erectile dysfunction and other sexual troubles like reduced sex drive? This list includes regular medications like those used to treat high blood sugar, blood pressure, heart problems, depression and even stomach problems. So make a list of all your medicines and consult your physician to know if any of them are causing a reduction in your sexual drive. Of course, you will not be able to stop taking the medicine your body needs, but at least you can ask your doctor to change the brand or composition or dose of the medication.
- For women: Practice kegel workout: In case you have forgotten what kegel exercise is, then these are the squeezing workouts that your physician asked you to practice regularly because you faced some trouble with leaking urine. May be you are not aware that these exercises are very good for strengthening your pubococcygeus muscles, which are needed for orgasm. So practice them every day for twenty minutes.
There are many other ways to improve your sex life, and it varies from individual to individual. While consuming pesto and supplements of ginkgo biloba are great for men, there are various forms of lovemaking; be it staring at your partner or touching him or her sensuously. You must consult a sexologist to know about better ways of enhancing your conjugal life.