Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti ManochaYour feedback matters!
Lot of mucus is formed in my mouth. And people around me feel bad smell from my mouth. I brush twice a day and gargle with crystal salt water twice a day.
Hello sir. I have valor of tooth pain since 2 years. Because of pain I lost my 3jaw teeth and all my teeth shaking and one more teeth is ready to loose. Please give suggestion.
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am having problem in my tooth. I brush my teeth twice a day but whenever I brush my teeth, it bleeds too much. What is the main issue. How to cure it?
I am 24 years old .when I brush my tooth it start bleeding. What is the symptom of this types of disease.
Hello Friends, I am Dr Saurabh Gogri and I sit in Hindmatas Milestone Dental clinic. Here I have performed many dental procedures such as Root canal treatment, fillings, scaling, braces, implants, crowns and bridges and many other treatment.
Well the frequently asked questions by the patients is which toothpaste should I use? For that any Fluoridated Toothpaste can be used. Basically it contains 1bpm of fluoride, any toothpaste. It can be Pepsodant, Colgate, Oral-b, any toothpaste.
The second most frequently asked question asked is how painful will my treatment be? So actually speaking with the recent advances there is minimal or no pain in any dental procedure with the use of Anaesthesia post root canal and extraction. If there is mild pain that can be controlled with the help of pain killers.
The next question asked is that how may sitting will it take? Usually root canal treatment is known that it takes 2 to 3 sittings. Nowadays with recent advances techniques, we can complete a root canal in a single sitting which will be of maximum one hour.
Next question is why is the Dental treatment costly? Actually dental treatment is not costly . A dentist charges according to material he uses. He uses the best material so he charges a bit more. And also the experience matters. With experience the charges may increase. Thank you Friends.
For further information contact me on lybrate.com