Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti JainYour feedback matters!
I do pregnancy urine test. I got negative result. Bt, I have some symptoms to be pregnant. What should I do?
Can having unprotected sex while taking Minesse rule out pregnancy? Is it an effective contraceptive?
Hello docs actually this is for my gf. She is having periods today n she says its very painful. Her lower body including her legs n waist is paining. She says she can bear from tomorrow onwards but today she can't do anything. My query is there any remedy for this to ease her pain. Is there anything to worry. please give me home remedies also if possible. Thank u.waiting for your advice.
On 15th and 16th May 2018 I have Taken IUI treatment and doctor asked me to do intercourse on 16th and 17th may. Because of my husband unhealthy we could not do intercourse yesterday. So I would like to know is there is no chances of pregnancy for not doing intercourse or chances are their if we do intercourse today? Kindly suggest.
Trying to conceive 3 years. 4 cysts only. I am having pcos. I will get periods 45 to 50 days only, my body weight is 120. I dropped down to 103 kg within 3 months through intermittent fasting, now am getting periods 17 days once. Why? Is it normal? Why sudden big change in my cycle?
Hello. Actually I and my girlfriend had sex (protected) in September. And she got her periods in october. But in this month (November) her periods haven't come yet. Its been 5 days past than normal date. Is anything serious? Please suggest me what to do.
I always feel wet in vaginal area and my inner clothes get smelled due to this wetness always. (Im embarrassed to sit with widened legs due to that smell. I'm getting that white thing even if my periods are completed. Is it common to get like that. If not suggest me what to do for this problem?
10 reasons to step up your health game this world health day!
1. Your health is your ticket to your fortune. If you want to fight for your career, your confidence or your relationship first of all you need to be healthy.
As it is said" he who has health has a thousand dreams, he who has no health has only one"
2. Why you want to be healthy is more important than what you are doing for it. Motivation comes from purpose.
3. Your health is your investment for the future with the biggest returns. Do you want to spend your old age in hospital fighting cancer begging for health? do you want to die of kidney failure? if no is the answer, step up your health game today.
4. Can you imagine yourself as a super fit healthy person who turns heads as she passes by?
Most people dream about it. Very few people work for it. You know what you have to do.
5. Healthy people are role models for others. People look up to me because I am healthy and help other people stay healthy every day. So can you. You can inspire. You can show people what you is possible.
6. A healthy person is 70% more energetic than an obese or unfit person. More health=more energy. More achievement. More success.
7. What's the cost of laziness on bed? well nothing. Stay up cozy on bed. Watch the next guy or girl become fit and demoralize yourself. It tells your brain you are a failure every day.
8. Save money. Yes! being healthy saves your money. No doctor's bills! no hospital bills! no surgeries. Every 5th person has gall bladder removed by 40 years these days. Get guided by a dietitian how to save yourself from falling into urban problems.
9. Your body becomes a powerhouse of positivity as you become healthy. You radiate positive vibes. You become the talk of the town. What better way to burn your haters' asses?
10. If you are seriously reading this and not started on your health yet, just start because no one. I repeat no one (your parents, your lover, your children) can care about yourself more than you do. Somebody said" no one is gonna take care of you. You have to"
So start today! become #effortlesslyhealthy on the world health day.