Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
Hi, Sir I have a pimple (danna) on my left eyelid and It gives me lot of pain .Please tell me what to do. Thanks.
I am facing a problem as my penis is small so I can't satisfy my girlfriend as I want to bigger my penis so what should I do to bigger my penis as I can satisfy my girlfriend.
Respected sir, 2 days back my friend met with one lady for sexually but not internally only out side body his penis not touch any type of body part of the lady. Is there any chance to come any type of STD problems. Please kindly tell good support advise.
The digestive system is a highly complex tubular structure, with different parts of it performing distinct functions. The anal canal, which is the last part, is about 5 centimeters long. After digestion, stools move from the rectum through the anus to the outside. This area is highly vascular and has a rich supply of blood vessles, elastic tissue, and multiple muscles. Due to various reasons, these vessels can become dilated, and this condition is known as piles or hemorrhoids.
- Food habits are constantly changing to include more processed and refined foods. There is reduced dairy and fiber, leading to reduced roughage and increased constipation.
- Food habits are also irregular, so no set pattern
- Physical activity is reduced with prolonged sitting, putting pressure on these vessels
- All these lead to strain when passing motion, which can cause these to rupture, causing blood to appear in the stool
- When these blood vessels are protruding into the external environment, they are known as external piles or hemorrhoids.
- When they are protruding into the anal canal, they are known as internal piles or haemorrhoids.
Managing piles is a combination of prevention through lifestyle changes and treatment to get rid of the piles which are formed.
- Fibrous diet: Switching to a diet rich in fiber with fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds is very important. It adds to roughage and eases passage of stools.
- Avoid/reduce junk: The fried foods, pizzas, and sugary drinks taste great but are bad for health, including weight gain and piles formation
- Exercise: People who are required to sit for prolonged periods are more prone and should consciously take short breaks to prevent piles formation
- Water: One of the multiple benefits of drinking up to 8 to 10 glasses of water is easy movement of stools and reduced formation of piles
- Stooling habits: Keeping the anal area clean is very important to prevent piles.
- Ayurvedic gugglu ksharsutra therapy: Ayurvedic medicine are also helpful in case of piles. A linen thread coated with Ayurvedic herbs is used to ligate the piles, which is a minimally invasive procedure. These herbs have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antihermorrhoidal properties, thereby curing piles.
- Infrared rays: Another advanced technique for treating piles, a beam of infrared rays is directed at internal piles (not used in external cases) which acts on the blood vessels and causes coagulation. The blood supply to the haemorrhoid is cut off, and the formed scar tissue prevents further growth of blood vessels. If there are multiple haemorrhoids, they need to be treated at intervals. Infrared rays therapy is indicated only in 1st & 2nd degree piles . Infrared rays therapy never helpful for the treatment of fissure & 3rd & 4th degree piles .