Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have several pimples. I had consulted doctor too but pimples are getting more in my face. How can I get rid of it?
My wife aged 74 yrs suspected of urinary tract infection. All symptoms point to this. She is a diabetic. I have started cital. Kindly advice.
I am 6 weeks pregnant Yesterday I had vaginal bleeding. Is it normal or should I be more careful. Can you please recommend me precaution I should be taking? And I am having cold all the time that cause my to block and I sneeze a lot. Doctor prescribed me medicine for my cold "Yale Lazine"
I am suffering from kidney stone so what type of fruits & vegetables I should eat to reduce that stone. Reply fast.
I have asthma from my childhood! As it came to me genetically. My father has asthma now iam suffering with it. Is their any permanent solution for to prevent it!
Maine meri girlfriend ke sath sex kiya tha ab uski vegina ke upar sujan (sweling) Ho gayi hai I'm too much tensed please give me suggestions.
I have been suffering from itching from past week n I have recovered from urine infection just week go since then I'm having this itchiness please give some measure of medicine.
I am 32 year old woman planning to have first baby. I have been suffering from irregular mensuration due to PCOD. So I have been taking Normoz since january 2016. My TSH level was also high (5.66ulU/ml) but is now reduced to (4.00 ulU/ml) after taking thyrox25 since 1st April 2016. So should I continue thyrox 25 and what others precaution and medicine should be followed now for safe pregnancy. My recent Reports (9 june 2016) are as follows TSH- 4.00 ulU/ml FSH = 3.53 mlU/ml LH= 2.75 mlU/ml prolactin = 9.31 ng/ml.
Hello doctor, I am facing a problem of secondary ammnehornea, sep 12th was my last LMP on sep 19th I participated on the same day I took an ipill, oct 12 I skiped my periods on oct 31st and on nov 5th did test came negative doctor prescribed me regestrone tabs for 5 days I took them for 5 days upto nov 9th still I am not getting kindly suggest me wht should I do to which doctor I should consult for my problem.
I'm 23 yes old female I'm having pimples on my chin, its very painful. How I ll get rid of it. Its constant not decreasing.
I Am 24 year person and I am charm. My problem is that my right eye is slightly red twice a day I was afraid of the condition.
I ate green papaya in my pregnancy. Google says dnt eat this. But I am having it. Now what will happen .i am in great fear.
How to increase testosterone levels in the body. I go to gym daily. But no increase in size or strength. I workout for 2 hours and drink whey on protein shake as well and daily eat 8eggs n alternate day I eat 750gm of chicken as well.
I have a pain in my teeth from last 3 days, I think there is a wisdom tooth is coming. What is the solution for this?
Over the past decade, many women have opted for Breast Augmentation Surgery. It is a surgical process to improve the aesthetics of one's breast. Apart from giving a much needed lift to the bust size, the augmented breasts can lift up your confidence. Breast Augmentation Surgery, if gone wrong, can create a havoc. The outcome of the surgery can be influenced by a number of factors. Thus, before going under the knife, some important and vital points need to be taken care of.
- It is advisable to avail the services of an experienced surgeon, who has a higher success rate. A lot of confusions and apprehensions may arise during course of the surgery. An experienced surgeon will ease out the tension to a great extend and guide you better.
- Breast Augmentation is no child's play. Do not embark on breast augmentation surgery if you are below 18 years of age. It can result in serious health complications. Surgery can wait, but health once lost, will be gone forever.
- Know the type of implants to be used. Saline and Silicone implants are commonly used in breast augmentation. Both the implants come with their own sets of merits and demerits.
Being softer and smoother, Silicone implants give the augmented breasts a very natural feel. The chances of scalloping (the skin around the breasts appear wavy) are negligible in case of Silicone implants. However, the Silicone implants come pre-filled. Thus, a bigger incision is needed to get it inserted. Though approved by the FDA, leakage of the silicone implants into the body has been reported. The leakage can affect the health seriously. Interference of Silicone implants with the mammogram can also pose a serious threat.
The Saline implants, on the other hand, are not pre filled. Thus, a small incision is all it takes to get the implants inserted. Once inserted, the implants are filled with saline solution. The saline implants can also leak into the body, without any serious implications. The biggest limitation of saline implants is in the fact that it gives the breasts a very hard feel. Scalloping cannot be ruled out either.
Things to take care of:
- Do not go for breast augmentation surgery if you are planning to start a family in 1-2 years of time. A weaning or lactating lady should also avoid the surgery.
- The exact location of the implant is an important factor to ponder upon. One can go for an under the muscle or over the muscle implants.
- One can opt for a round implant or a tear shaped implant. The biggest USP of tear shaped implant lies in the fact that it gives a very natural feel to the augmented breasts. The round implants, on the other hand, are much safer to use.
- Go for the surgery only when you are physically, mentally and emotionally fit and healthy.