Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
I am 49 years male feeling burning sensation since last 1 month when bladder is full and goes after urination specially during day time in seating position in office chair / bike. Urine route check pus cells 2-4 hpf & epthelial cells 1-2 hpf rest is nil. Taking nifti sr and renalika since last three days. Please advise and what is the cause for this & treatment? thanks.
My face glow reduced? Why?what's the reason? How to increase glow in my face? Suggest me some ointment.
About 6 month my stomach is suffered from pain. And I found lots of fat. How to loss the wait and fat. Give me some advice to remove my problem.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.
According to your advice, I am taking tetrafol plus and Himalaya tentex forte together at night with warm milk for treat erectile dysfunction. How many weeks should I take these medicine? What is the dosage? Will this better my erection?
Hello, I am 48 years old approx. And I am have high blood pressure. Could you please suggest me what diet I have to take to control my BP. And I want to purchase a BP measuring machine which one I have to buy.
I have sleeping problems. Due to Long working hours. Do I need to take sleeping pills occasionally or I need to change my life style.
I am studying hotel Management so, I want to be look nice and good I have more black spots and pimples on my face how to clear that and to get glowing face.
& very important spiritual
Add spirituality into your daily life (connect to god & remain connected throughout the day)