Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti GargYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/ madam, I have a tooth decay problem at initial stage so. What should I do now and my teeth are in yellow color, what should be my next move.
My grandfather is 80 years of age and recently had ulcers in his mouth, so he was not able to eat properly. He has removed his jaw and is using the temporary ones to eat. But because of the ulcers, he cant eat, the doctors can't diagnose the problem and keep on changing the medicines. He has become very weak and wasn't able to stand the other day. His legs and hands are swollen and he is not a diabetic patient. Please advise what can I do? I have his prescriptions with me and can forward if required.
I today had my rct done completely of my molar tooth. The doc said to come after 1 month for cap. I am feeling little little pain in my tooth. Does does it a sign of an infection left inside please tell me or else it is natural.
I am 55yrs old man. I am having a tumor in side of my tounge. As I am an sugar patient. I have consult an e. N. T he referd an opration and at the sane time another doctor advised me to continue the madicin. Please suggest me what is better and usefull for me.
Hello doctor, My front teeth is yellow it not resolve my problem and I am not use smoking so please best pest and my teeth is white easily. Best medicine. Next month mere brother ki shadhi h please suggest.
I have very dark greenish color at the back side of my teeth. I am suffering from this problem since 4 years. Recently I consulted a dentist and she did cleaning for my teeth. After I met the dentist my tooth color became white but not for long time. After three months again my teeth color started to change again and now it became greenish color. What is the reason for this and it can be cured permanently?
I am 58 yrs old male. My taste of mouth has lost since last 2 yrs. I had sinus problem & I operate it but no gain in taste. What to do?
I'm 28 years male, from the last 6 months my gums are bleeding and also my teeth are getting damaged due reflux of stomach acid. Previously (2007) I was diagnosed with esophageal ulcer. Recently when I visited gastroenlogist and endoscopy he said no problem every thing is clear. So how and why my gums are bleeding? And I am taking vitamin c tablets also.
Sir how can I make my teeth brighter an white? I have also plague in my teeth. Due to my busy schedule I am unable to brush the teeth twice in a day. I used to take tea 3-4 times in a day. I have stopped eating fast food too much. Once in a week I eat fast food. Please help and guide me. I am scaring to visit any dentist and feel to embarrass.
Hello, I am 30 years old. I am having sensitivity on all sides of my teeth. Even though iam consious about my teeth and following all traditional tips to get rid of sensitivy. Still no result. I have this problem since 4 years. Please advice
Hi, I am 30 years old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.