Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Chugh
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti ChughYour feedback matters!
I got my periods on 1st December. And been using Estranon tab. To have my periods regular. And the cycle is 28 days. So recently Had sex with my bf on my 20th day. 1. Will I get my periods on 28th December (estimated period date? 2. Does Estranon tab. Prevent pregnancy?
Me and my fiancee have active sex life for quite some time and we don't use any protection, he is been doing withdrawal method and have been following tht very strictly. My periods are delayed by a week and haven't come yet. Am I pregnant? How can I be sure about this? We plan to we'd after 6 months and not prepared to start family at this stage kindly advise what shd I do. We mutually decided not to have baby now but don't want to disclose it to our families.
Hi, I am a girl' i married last years. My husband like anal sex. But I do not like. please advise me.
The loss of libido or a decline in the sex drive is quite disastrous for your martial life. It can literally sound the death knell for you relationship.
Not to worry, this problem is fairly common and can easily be addressed. One of the easiest ways to address is by employing some of nature’s gifts. Extracts from plants like Ashwangandha are great in revitalizing the body, including one’s sex drive. Listed below are some natural ayurvedic remedies to take your libido up a few notches -
- Ashwagandha- Also known as Indian ginseng, it is used to cure premature ejaculation, impotence and low sex drive. It does so by improving nerve function and helping the body manage stress. It strengthens the respiratory and reproductive systems by reducing stress and fatigue. Taken with warm milk, honey and ginger, it is easy to digest and integrate into the diet.
- Shatavari- Used to enhance female fertility, Shatavari nourishes female reproductive organs such as the Ovum. It helps regulate the hormonal balance, blood circulation and increase the chances of conception. It is also used to reduce the risks of a miscarriage. An anti-inflammatory herb, it helps cure impotence and genital inflammation.
- Shilajit- An aphrodisiac, Shilajit prolongs and improves sexual functions. It improves both the count and quality of sperm. It helps regulate hormonal balance and improves blood circulation and makes detoxification more efficient. It improves energy and helps with endurance.
- Talmakhana- An herb, Talmakhana is used to treat semen anomalies and improve sperm quality. Also used to cure premature ejaculation, it improves the blood circulation to your genitals. An anti-inflammatory herb, it helps boost semen production. It is also a very powerful aphrodisiac.
- Gokshura- An herb that improves sexual drive and desire and will subsequently improve sexual performance. A non-hormonal bio stimulator, it enhances erection and strengthens penile tissue making it an effective remedy for erectile dysfunction.
When it comes to sexuality and sexual desire, the natural approach is always the best way to do it. If you are looking to add a bit of spice in your sex life, perhaps you should try these ayurvedic remedies to boost your libido.
Hello, I have vaginal itching since 4 days, thick white discharge also. 20 days back I have a knee operation (acl). What medicine should I take?
Actually my wife is pregnant and she is in her 9th month of pregnancy and some time she complains about some pains and aches in stomach is this normal or is there any problem.
Good breast health is very necessary for a woman to avoid the risks of getting breast diseases, most particularly breast cancer. But there are some common mistakes most women make without knowing that they contribute to the threats of breast diseases. Read on to know which common habits may be bad for your breast health and what lifestyle alterations you can make to avoid them.
1. Not taking requisite care of your breasts with increasing age
The chances of developing diseases like breast cancer increase with age, especially as you enter the 40s and 50s. Most women don't consider their chronological age with requisite seriousness and this can expose them to higher risks of breast diseases. As you hit 40, you should sincerely make it a habit to get regular clinical exams to maintain proper breast health.
2. Not considering an annual mammogram
An x-ray of the breasts is known as a mammogram which is usually performed to detect premature symptoms of breast cancer. Studies reveal that a large number of women do not consider getting an annual mammogram done even after the age of 40. Experts are of the opinion that this can be threatening to your breast health as a delay of even a few months can result in developed and undetected breast cancer symptoms. So, it is recommended that after entering your 40s get a mammogram done after every year.
3. Not keeping track of your weight
According to researchers, women who have bmi (body mass index) more than 25 are considered obese and have greater chances of developing breast diseases in comparison to women having a balanced weight. The risk rises due to increase in the formation of oestrogen caused by the greater number of fat cells. Increased level of oestrogen is responsible for the growth of 'hormone-receptor-positive' type of breast cancer. You should try to eat healthy and regularly monitor your weight to avoid obesity.
4. Avoiding exercise
Avoiding exercise can have adverse effects on your breast health. Studies prove that women who exercise for about 4 to 7 hours every week have lower chances of developing breast diseases. This is due to the fact that regular workout ensures limited blood levels of the hormone 'insulin growth factor' which significantly influences the growth and behaviour of breast cells. So, start exercising from today to stay fit and maintain proper breast health.
5. Drinking too much alcohol
Regular consumption of alcohol increases risks of breast cancer as it causes damage to the DNA in cells. Moreover, it raises levels of oestrogen and other hormones responsible for triggering 'hormone-receptor-positive' breast cancer. You can avoid this risk by keeping your alcohol consumption to moderate levels and reserved for special occasions.
6. Exposing yourself to too many chemicals in the form of cosmetics
Most women use too many cosmetic products containing certain chemicals that increase their chances of developing breast diseases. This happens because often these chemicals tend to disturb the hormonal balance of the body by mimicking or blocking certain hormones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!