Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
I have very oily skin and for it pimple is arising a lot, how could I get a glow pimple free bright skin?
Hi, My wife's Haemoglobin level is 7.5 and we are planning for a baby, Can you please advise what is the adequate level for pregnancy and is there any risk associated with this 7.5 level. Of Haemoglobin level. Thanks Rgds
I am a 20 year old boy. I have a problem in my scalp, it is itchy and some white bulbs present in the end of the hair. What should I do?
My eyes are getting very deep set over time and this is making my dark circles more obvious. Is there an over the counter under eye cream that I could buy? I hope I don't get any natural remedies because they either take too long or never seem to work, so please suggest me a really good and effective eye cream if possible.
I have no sleep from 2 month from 2 months I am taking sleeping pils to sleep please doctor consult me.
I am 23 years old, I am suffering from WART on the left side of the head from 4 YEARS I am not having any pain but the size of the wart is slowly increasing. What I have to do now?
Hi i' m 26 years old. I' m having hair loss and low density. I got suggestions to use minoxidil 5% and biotin tablets. What to do?
The wrist is one of the most common areas that can go through a fracture or an injury. This is especially true for patients over the age of 65 years. There are many kinds of fractures, including simple or closed fractures, as well as compound or open fractures and comminuted or greenstick fractures. Hairline fractures are considered as the most common kind of fracture, and can be easily detected in an x-Ray. While it is easy for children to recover from a fracture, it is that much more difficult for the elderly to recover from one.
Read on to know the various ways in which the elderly can recover from a hand fracture.
- Time and trauma: Usually, an adult will take six to eight weeks to recover from a fracture completely. Children take almost half the time to recover as their bones are more tender and willing to fuse back together in lesser time, which is not always possible for more mature bones. Also, the elderly experience more trauma when it comes to a fracture and broken bones. Further, these individuals are already a part of a high risk group when it comes to such fractures due to problems with vision, gait and even the bone density.
- Physiotherapy: This is one of the most important parts of the treatment that elderly people have to follow after a hand fracture. This can help them in restoring normal mobility in the hand and wrist eventually, with regular practice. Physiotherapy must be practiced under the guidance of a trained expert, and thereafter, the exercises can be continued at home on a regular basis. These exercises will help in restoring the strength of the hand as well as the wrist.
- Changes in the hand: The knuckles and wrists may look different after a fracture. This depends on the kind of injury and fracture that has been sustained by the patient. The different types of hand fractures can occur on the knuckles or right below them, in the shaft of the main bone, at the base of the bone, on the wrist, and also with a dislocation of the bone and wrist. These kinds of changes should be referred to an orthopaedic surgeon who can help by inserting pins and braces to repair the fracture and bring the hand back to normal.
- Medication and self care: It is important to keep your hand above the heart level at all times during the recovery process. Also, an ice pack can help in stemming the pain. Further, you can wear a splint and take pain relief medication as prescribed by your doctor, in keeping with any other ailments you may be suffering from.
I am going through problem of hair fall and hair loss. How I can stop it because I am just 21 year old. And I am facing this problem last 1 year.
Help sir I am lavish I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from high blood pressure problem so what should ibdo.
I had my periods on march 28; 29:30. And on april 3rd I had unprotected sex (withdrawal method) with my partner. After having sex I had bleeding and it continued to next day on april 4. Im I pregnant. Till date I haven't got my periods back. Im scared. Im still studying. I dnt want any baby. Is there any measures to prevent pregnancy. Without consulting doctor. please help me. Save me.
Can a person in the age group of 50/55 years inhale oxygen twice in a week for about 1/2 to 1 hour? If so what is the benefit?
I am 19 year old boy, I meet with an accident which has given 13 stitches on left face close to my eyes, which looks very horrible, and I want to get rid of it, please sugest me any cream or any solution which help me to remove the scar.
I am suffering with skin problem am getting rashes on my back & in left hand in both sides itching me very badly wat to do.
I have open pores on my face as my skin is combinational. Please suggest me some great ointment to get rid of those open pores.
I have started gym 1st time in my life. I want to give best with my fitness. Please suggest my diet plan.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.