Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti AroraYour feedback matters!
Sir we used fluconazole tablets, cipzen-D and taxim-o. But no use. We used this course many times. Want permanent solution.
Hi I am 25 years old and suffering from PCOS and going through a very stressful situation due to hair fall. I am under ayurvedic medication for pcos for 11 years as I have already tried allopathy which lead to excessive hair fall so I quit eating yasmin and deviry which I have been taking for yrs. I am using brahmi oil for stopping hairfall twice a week. I have tried mintop for years in the past which didn't work for me. My hair is thinning everyday and no medications seems to be working. Please suggest before I go completely bald. :(
Before marriage my breast size was 30. But after marriage now it is 36ç. please help me to reduce my breast size.
My friend has been diagnosed with ovarian torsion in left ovary .What is the treatment for it? She has been advised by some doc to remove her left ovary. Please help.
3rd trimester is start of my wife. Which changes seen in vagina. And which food should be taken for best pregnancy?
We are married since 3 years and while we have sec intercourse has not done yet. She is always dry and I have never seen her getting excited in 3 years.
Hi I'm having clots in my menstrual flow. There is no blood flow other than the clots. The clot is a cm to 1.5 cm in diameter. My previous period lasted for 10 days and it was the same. Never had this problem before 2 months.
I am married since 2013. We do not have child. My wife is having extreme pain while having intercourse. Earlier it was mild. But now she is telling it is unbearable. She is diagnosed with pcos also. What is the solution for this.
Self-awareness (sometimes also referred to as self-knowledge or introspection) about understands your own needs, desires, failings, habits, and everything else that makes you tick. The more you know about yourself, the better you are at adapting life changes that suit your needs.
Why does self-awareness matter?
Self-awareness is the key cornerstone to emotional intelligence, according to daniel goleman. The ability to monitor our emotions and thoughts from moment to moment is key to understanding ourselves better, being at peace with who we are and proactively managing our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
In addition, self-aware people tend to act consciously rather than react passively, to be in good psychological health and to have a positive outlook on life. They also have greater depth of life experience and are more likely to be more compassionate to themselves and others.
5 ways to cultivate self-awareness:
1. Create some space for yourself. When you are in a dark room without windows, it is fairly difficult to see things clearly. The space you create for yourself is that crack on the wall where you allow light to come through. Leave yourself some time and space every day – perhaps first thing in the morning or half an hour before sleep when you stay away from the digital distractions and spend some time with yourself, reading, writing, meditating, and connecting with yourself.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the key to self-awareness. Jon kabat-zinn defines mindfulness as “paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally”. Through mindfulness practice, you will be more present with yourself so that you can “be there” to observe what’s going on inside and around you. It is not about sitting cross-legged or suppressing your thoughts. It is about paying attention to your inner state as they arise. You can practice mindfulness at any time you want, through mindful listening, mindful eating or walking.
3. Keep a journal: writing not only helps us process our thoughts but also makes us feel connected and at peace with ourselves. Writing can also create more headspace as you let your thoughts flow out onto paper. Research shows that writing down things we are grateful for or even things we are struggling with helps increase happiness and satisfaction. You can also use the journal to record your inner state. Try this at home –choose a half day on a weekend, pay close attention to your inner world – what you are feeling, what you are saying to yourself, and make a note of what you observe every hour. You may be surprised about what you write down!
4. Practice being a good listener. Listening is not the same as hearing. Listening is about being present and paying attention to other people’s emotions, body movement and language. It is about showing empathy and understanding without constantly evaluating or judging. When you become a good listener, you will also be better at listening to your own inner voice and become the best friend of yourself.
5. Gain different perspectives: ask for feedback. Sometimes we can be too afraid to ask what others think of us – yes sometimes the feedback may be biased or even dishonest but you will be able to differentiate them from real, genuine and balanced feedback as you learn more about yourself and others. Research has shown conducting 360 degree feedback in workplace is a useful tool to improve managers’ self-awareness. We all have blind spots, so it is helpful to gain different perspective to see a fuller picture of ourselves.
Self-awareness, as “arguably the most fundamental issue in psychology, from both a developmental and an evolutionary perspective”, is a rich and complicated subject. As human beings, we may never fully understand ourselves, if there is such a destination. But perhaps it is the journey of exploring, understanding and becoming ourselves that makes life worth living.
Thyroid make difficult to get pregnant. I am on 50 mg. I am 25 years old .i m taking folvite. Please advice what should i do?
Hi doctor actually I just need to ask an information I am on implant but I feel left ke pregnant preg test neg +blood test neg but I feel sometime in my belly moving to much pain lowe belly belly button going bigger my belly some time swollen vaginal bleed spot and discharge smell I can't eat fell nausea what you say about it.
H I am 24 years old women. I am in relationship from past 1 year. I have concern regarding my low blood flow during periods. I had regular periods every time. My period starts every 24-27 days. N it used to last for 4 days.(3 days heavy flow n 4th day scanty). Now I am in relation ship wit my bf from past 1 year. V never had sex but v have oral sex n all. Its been six months now since he is fingering me and since then my periods have changed. I mean to say my period flow have changed. Now my periods last only for 3 days (2 days heavy flow and 3rd day less n 4th day nothing) I do not have to use pads also on 4th day. This happened from past 6 months my periods flow have changed. But my periods are regular every month aftr 24-27 days. I never had pains during my periods and even now I do not have. I never had any health problems. Even my haemoglobin is 13. But suddenly this have started. N now I am very scared. Am I suffering from some diseases? Please advise.
I have a problem. Whenever I try for the intercourse with my wife. In between.or during intercourse period my body does not get the proper satisfaction. What may be the reason.& also I make sexual relationship with my wife once or twice in a year. I never feel the sexual requirement. Why is it like this?
Hello Dr. am 23 year female my period occur at 12 th October about 3 days. Me and my hubby trying for baby, when is the best time and my frnd told me ovulation time is best but I didn't know about ovulation what to do please tell me.
Hi, I am 31 year old, 31weeks pregnant, I am unable to get enough sleep due to nasal congestion. Taking vapours or blowing my nose is not helping as nose is again getting congested after some time. Please suggest a remedy. Thanks.
I am 45 year female I am not getting my menstrual periods from last 3 months pls advise any medicine.
The sweltering and scorching summers can bring life to a standstill. Monsoon provides the much needed relief, people long for. However, with merits come the demerits. In the excitement, do not neglect your health. The humid and damp weather can affect your health immensely. Many fungal and bacterial infections are common during the monsoon season. These infections can have a huge impact on the overall health. Skin and hair problems are also on the rise during this season. Thus, one needs to be careful about their diet and healthcare regime. Time and again, herbal remedies have proved their effectiveness in dealing with the various monsoon related health problems.
Herbal Remedies for skin problems:
- Acne, pimples, skin eruptions and rashes are common during monsoon. For people with oily skin, the situation gets worse. It is important to keep the skin clean and hydrated. For a healthy, blemish free skin, it is important to flush out the toxins. Drink 6 - 8 glasses (2-3 litres) of water daily.
- For oily skin, it is best to use a mixture of cucumber juice and rose water on the face. This mixture helps to reduce the oiliness of the face.
- Neem and Fenugreek (both leaves and seeds) are excellent herbs for the skin. Applying neem paste on acne, skin rash and pimples provides great relief. One can also wash the face with neem water (boiled overnight and sieved). Apply a paste of freshly grinded fenugreek leaves on the face to ward off skin eruptions.
- Sandalwood paste mixed with rose water effectively deals with acne and pimples. It provides a great cooling effect.
- Manjistha is useful against skin rashes.
- The antiseptic properties of turmeric are known to all. A mixture of chickpea flour (besan), milk and turmeric is an effective facial and body scrub. Use of aloe vera gel can also prove to be beneficial.
Herbal Remedies for Hair problems:
- Hair fall, itchy scalp and dandruff problems are common during monsoon. It is very important to keep the scalp clean and healthy.
- Aloe vera can greatly check and reverse the hair fall problem. Aloe vera hair mask is an effective herbal remedy to treat itchy scalp.
- Use of Amla, reetha and shikakai go a long way to control and prevent the hair fall and other hair related problems.
- Turmeric, ginger, honey, amla and tulsi are excellent herbal options to deal with cold and cough.
- Include lots of fruits, vegetables, avocados, berries and nuts into your diet.
- Avoid coffee and sweetened beverages. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Avoid fast and processed foods completely.
This monsoon, do not let the health problems dampen your spirits. Embrace the goodness of herbal remedies and enjoy the season like never before.