Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti AroraYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, from last few days My wife age 31yrs is having sudden pain in Right side of Chest leading to severe Headache. We have consulted many doctors and nothing come out. All says its a Gasteric pain. Also, there is nothing significant found in Lab reports like LFT, KFT, CBC and Specially Lipid Profile, all these reports are normal. One thing more , She is also having issues with her periods, they are not coming properly from few months. HCG test is Negative. We are not understanding what the problem is. Will You please help me out in this situation.Will be very greatful to you all.
Hi, I just want to ask one question which is, doing sex 3 to 4 times a day is good for our health or not. Thanks.
I am 48 years old women. Fibroids exist in uterus, sent for test and the report is negative. There is a continuous back ache. Are fibroids harmful in future. Request advise me.
My wife underwent Anti-Mullerian hormone test which results 7.27 ng/ml indicating predictive PCOS/Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, is she suffering from both or one ? She also did Mantoux test which results positive 10 or more . Due to these in future would infertility arise if yes what are possible medications. please help.
I am 22 years old. My mc is irregular. It has came on 25th january, 2015 and have not came till today 23, april 2015. When I have done sonography in january the result is pcos. Not other things like mass formulation, ovari size and all are normal. Only result darkened is pcos. What should I do? I am afraid of taking alopathy treatment so taking homeopathy. Please suggest me what to do. thanks.
After insertion IUCD before five days, my wife feeling leakage of excess lukoria from vagina. Dr. Advised her five day antibiotic with mefnaic acid and antacid. Whats the reason.
What course do you suggest for curing polycystic ovaries in an otherwise healthy 23 year old. What are its disadvantages. Worried sufferer.
I am 25 Years old And I want know that eating papaya Lead any problems to girl. My gf is period on 6th but she has eaten papaya? Anything hpn to her periods.
Bones are quite literally the support system of the body, so it's super important to keep them strong and healthy. Strength is not a goal you achieve in a day, week or month. It is a way more rigorous process that has to go on for years. The growing age of your life matters the most; it is at this point that you can make your bones strong. Bone strength should also be maintained in certain ways. Child or adult, you must aim for both mental and physical strength.
Here are some tips to make deposits in your bone bank for a healthier future:
- Know your family history: As with many medical conditions, family history is a key indicator of bone health. Those with a parent or sibling who has or had osteoporosis are more likely to develop it. So, how's your bone density, grandma? might seem like an awkward question at thanksgiving dinner, but ask anyway before she passes the gravy.
- Boost calcium consumption: When most people think bones, they think calcium. This mineral is essential for the proper development of teeth and bones. But calcium isn't the end-all, be-all bone loss cure. The key might be to help the body absorb calcium by pairing calcium-rich foods with those high in vitamin d. Foods that are good sources of calcium include yogurt, cheese, milk, spinach and collard greens.
- Don't forget the vitamin d: where there's calcium, there must be vitamin d: the two works together to help the body absorb bone-boosting calcium. Boost vitamin d consumption by munching on shrimp, fortified foods like cereal and orange juice, sardines, eggs (in the yolks) and tuna, or opt for a vitamin d supplement. The body also produces vitamin d when exposed to the sun - 10 to 15 minutes of exposure three times per week will do. Vitamin d's importance to bone health has been proven in studies on seasonal bone loss - elderly people can lose more bone mass during the winter because of lack of sun exposure.
- Make exercise a priority: Seriously regular exercise is to keep a number of health issues at bay, and bone health is no exception. In fact, living a sedentary lifestyle is considered a risk factor for osteoporosis. What type of exercise is most effective? weight-bearing exercises like running, walking, jumping rope, skiing and stair climbing keep bones strongest.
- Consume less caffeine: Caffeine does have some health benefits, but unfortunately not for our bones. Too much of it can interfere with the body's ability to absorb calcium. Drinking more than two cups of coffee per day accelerated bone loss in subjects who also didn't consume enough calcium. Also more than 18 ounces of coffee per day can accelerate bone loss by negatively interacting with vitamin d. So enjoy the java, but keep it in moderation and consume enough calcium, too.
- Quit smoking: Here's yet another reason to lose the cigarettes: multiple studies have shown that smoking can prevent the body from efficiently absorbing calcium, decreasing bone mass.
I got married on May 2nd 2016. Normally I used to have regular periods heavy flow. After marriage my period is irregular n just spotting please help me.
I have a irregular periods problem. I went to many doctors they told to do sonography but everything is normal and they suggested to take 21 days peals. But after taking medicine sometime periods come regular and sometime irregular suggest me about my.
I am 22 year female and have fibroadenomas. A large lump of 3.60 in my left breast. What should I do? I dont want any surgery as it leaves me a scar. Is there any alternative to it? iam so worried and depressed about it.
Your Ojas is your protection and health shield
Immunity in Ayurveda is linked to good digestion, a balanced endocrine system, proper functioning of the liver and a strong agni or metabolism. It's also strongly connected to a subtle essence known as ojas, which means vigor. According to Ayurveda, the strength of your ojas has a bearing on the influences and factors (both external and internal), which cause you to suffer from any health problem. By protecting your ojas, you boost your body's immune system and protect you from every external or internal harms.
There are times when the protection of this subtle essence becomes vital and these are:
- Periods of recuperation
- Stressful situations
- Period between seasons
- Cold and flu period
- Times of rejuvenation
- Drastic change in your routine
- Major life changes like having a baby or divorce
How to go about protecting your ojas and boosting your immunity levels?
1. When it comes to boosting your immunity and fortifying your ojas through diet, garlic is a very useful food. It provides natural support to your body's immune system by kindling your agni, eliminates destroys natural toxins, ensures your body temperature is at an optimal level, improves the functioning of the lungs and as well as removes excess kapha (one of the three energies or doshas) from your body.
2. The adoption of certain fruitful Ayurvedic therapies such as yoga, pranayama and meditation can help in supporting the quality of your ojas, thereby improving your immunity. Although these practices come with diverse benefits, all of them aid in cultivating presence, clearing up your nadis (channels in the body), relieve stress and digest ama (toxins).
3. There are also certain herbs that are known to support your immune system and encourage proper function of the immune system. Herbs like Ashwaganda, guduchi, neem and holy basil ensures a balanced immune system, rendering you with an optimal health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Home Remedies for Skin Allergies?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I want to become pregnant, so after having sex on my fertile period what should I avoid to become pregnant.
Sudden white discharge and missed periods I had my last periods on 29 august I did both home pregnancy test and blood test both showed negative .Beta hcg count was less than two. And in august I got chums twice i.e on 11 august and 29august. I had taken ipill in august. What should I do? Why m I not getting my chums?
I am 25 year girl. I have a recently born baby. The baby drinks breast milk as much she wants, but milk still remains in the breast. I had breast pain for last 2 days. So, please kindly tell me solution for above mentioned problem?
Physical exercise is an important component of healthy life style. Adequate and appropriate physical exercise is indispensable to the health of the body.
Regular physical activity has been found to be effective in the prevention, control, and rehabilitation of non-communicable diseases.