Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti AroraYour feedback matters!
Hello, my wife's age is 29 years, her weight is 68 Kgs. We are married since last 2 years & nine months. We want to have child now. We are trying since last 4 months but its not working. And every time we try her periods gets delayed by 4-5 days. Normally she gets it in 28-29 days. We consulted one Gynecologist this month. Doctor asked to do follicular scan for my wife on 9th, 11th, 14th day of period. Scan on 11th & 14th day shows same results that follicle size in left every is 8mmX8mm. Doctor told the egg is not growing, so doctor has given now the CCQ 50 tabs (2 tabs/day) and asked too take from 2nd day of next period (for 5 days). Also Doctor has asked to take MCBM 69 & Orefer XT (since my wife's HB is 11) one /day. But, since the scan (after 11th day) my wife is experiencing small amount of bleeding when she goes for restroom. Even though its very light, its been 10 days. Doctor told its common. I read on internet, it may be because of follic acid tablets or might be because of scan. Please suggest the cause of this light bleeding? And is this follicle not growing a common issue or complex one? We are bit tense. Thanks in advance.
I am 10 weeks pregnant and I don't feel like I am pregnant. No vomits or vomit sensations. No other symptoms too but I am pregnant of 10 weeks. My stomach is a bit grown and I suffer alot from back pain. Is back pain common during my stage. And why am I not getting or feeling any other symptoms. Is my baby healthy. Because I have heard it if vomits happen baby is healthy. So I am worried please help me with it.
Pet therapy for mental health problems:
Recent research suggests that pets should be considered as the main source of support in the management of mental health problems. In the study through the course of people who felt that their pet played a range of positive roles including helping them manage stigma associated with their mental health by providing acceptance without judgement. Thus pets provides a unique form of validation through unconditional support which they were not receiving from other social relationships.
I am 27 year old female. I got married since 2013. I have no child. Me and my husband planning for a baby last 2 years and we take medical treatments from different doctors allopethic and ayurvedic also. My periods are very critical it's always extend 10 to 15 days after last month period date. This month period date extend 15 days to last period date 29.04. 2015. My weight is 88 kg arrow. My height is 5 feet 4 inches. Minor quantity. Of thyroid like 0.5.
Hi doctor I am 19 years old ,female. I had unprotected sex on 30th may. My last period date was 29th April but till now period has not occurred .I m worried so I took unwanted 72 on 15th June .Can I be safe nd avoid unwanted pregnancy? Nd when will be my upcoming periods happen? I am really worried .Plz sort my problem as soon as possible. Hope you ll care!
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Hi doctor please tell me how to grow healthy egg any medicines please tell me I'm taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months completed 4th month started today scanning also 1 over Egg report same is there 4 mm to 5 mm 12th days 35 days cycle next scanning Monday So please tell me any medicines My height 5.3 Weight 64 kg 24 age.
I have a doubt if ine undergo operation for not having a baby is there any chance to conceive again if they wish they want a baby again.
Sir, I have problem about my temperature of my body. I not getting too. Much salt but in afternoon my nose and hands become too red hot. please tell me why its happening with. I also do some asan in morning.
I had my period on 15th July last month. After 2-3 days of the completion of the period I had some kind of foreplay with my boyfriend. We haven't done the intercourse but he rubbed his genitals against mine. Is there any chance of getting pregnant. I am worried. Please help.
With the modernization of all economies around the world, one health hazard that has become one of the largest perils within both developed and developing nations is the incidence of cancers of the female reproductive system, especially cervical and breast cancer.
Cervical cancer ( Carcinoma Cervix)
Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which is the opening of the uterus and connects the uterus to the vagina. Indian women in particular are susceptible to cervical cancer as more than 1/3rd of the cervical cancer related deaths in the entire world happens here in India, which is about 74000 deaths annually. The leading cause for cervical cancer is HPV or Human Papillomavirus infection, which if left untreated and unchecked will result in cancer.
Alarming Signs of Cervical Carcinoma:
- Early lesions and precancerous lesions have no symptoms
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding such as bleeding after vaginal intercourse, bleeding after menopause, bleeding and spotting between periods or longer/heavier periods
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Pelvic pain
- Late stage disease may cause lower extremity swelling, problem with urine and/or stool passage
- Cervical cancer screening is most effective screening programme of any cancer disease resulting in significant decrease in mortality from carcinoma cervix
- United state preventive services task force (USPSTF) recommend cervical cancer screening starting at age 21 yrs.
- Between age 21-30 years cytology recommended at 3 year interval and HPV testing is not recommended.
- Between 30-65 years cytology every 3 year or cytology +HPV testing every 5 year.
- If previously adequately screened screening can be discontinued after 65 years.
- Women with prior total hysterectomy and no CIN can discontinue screening.
Risk Factors for Cervical Cancer-
The number one predisposing factor for cervical cancer is infection with the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). Any factor which increases a woman’s risk of contracting Human Papilloma Virus will increase the risk of cervical cancer. These following factors increase a womans risk of getting Human Papilloma Virus (HPV):
- Intercourse without barrier contraceptives.
- Multiple sexual partners.
- Sex with a partner that has penile warts.
- Cigarette smoking doubles a womans risk of getting cervical cancer.
Treatment options depend on the following:
- The stage of the cancer.
- The type of cervical cancer.
- The patient's desire to have children.
- The patient’s age.
For cervical cancer found early or for cancer found during the last trimester of pregnancy, treatment may be delayed until after the baby is born.
Hi i am 18 years old and my problem is that my bleeding is not stopping from more than 7 days please suggest me tablet for stopping it.
With their laxative effect, dates can help people suffering from constipation. They are high in soluble fiber, which promotes healthy bowel movements and smooth passage of food through the intestinal tract.
1. Soak 8 to 10 dates, after removing the seeds, in a glass of water overnight.
2. The next morning, grind the dates along with the water until you get a syrup-like consistency.
3. Drink it on an empty stomach daily.
I just want to know in which time I can do sex without precautions with 0 pregnancy risk as my wifes period timing is every month 19th.
Recently I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend with all protection. But I'm not having my periods now. I didn't remember the actual date like when my periods should happen. Is there a chance that I might be pregnant. Please help me!
There are a number of things that may be keeping you from getting pregnant:
Damage to your fallopian tubes. These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
Hormonal problems. You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
Cervical issues. Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
Uterine trouble. You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrial, the lining of the uterus.
" unexplained" infertility. For about 20% of couples who have infertility problems, the exact causes are never pinpointed.