Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Before marriage my breast size was 30. But after marriage now it is 36ç. please help me to reduce my breast size.
Does ovulation kit available in medical stores work? In order to conceive surely this time, me and my wife wants to identify the ovulation day (most fertile day) so please suggest a product/direction. Also, please comment on best position and time (during entire day) to maximize the chances of conception. My wife's periods started on 29th June around 8 PM so which day according to you all experts think should be the most fertile day. Please help.
I have a 4 years old daughter now we are planning for another baby from last 6 month but I haven't conceived yet. doctor told me that the size of eggs has reduced and he will start my treatment from next periods. If you please tell what kinda of a diet should I take to increase the size of my eggs.
Hi my wife is 4 months pregnant and her blood group is B negative and my Blood group is B positive, one doctor told me that it can be problem in the time of delivery. Is there is really problem?
Hi First baby aborted, And then secondly got pregnant after six months But while scanning doctor said the baby is not growing doctor advices for d&c. Is that possible to born a baby now what to do now suggest now.
Sir I am married I have one child 5 year old now I am trying to second one but now I am very failed?
Hello doctor. I am getting married in 15 days. I need birth control. So apart from tablets and injection I heard some loop birth control is available how safe it is can I go for it?
Hi all, Dr. has given one tablet name is suggest 200 what is the use of that tablet now I am 8th pregnant.
Hi, I am married since 8 years and last year I deliver a baby in 7th month but he is no more .that also ivf baby and now I want to go for IVF now shall you suggest best and good success rate ivf centres in Delhi.
Last period mere 21 Dec ko aaye the n uske baad no period abi tak,vaise b. Koi bhi date fix nai hai kabhi bhi ajte hain pregnancy test kiya to neg. Hai plus kuch din pehle vagina me see smell or pani bahut ata tha uski med li thi or med ka name tha forcan 150 mg but fir se start ho gaya hai please koi med suggest kardo period ki coz mere cramp bahut padte hai period ke time and yes last year se notice kar rahi mere period ke days kam hote ja rahe hai.
I shaved my pubic hair and since then I have an urge to itch and the itching doesn't go away. It has been 6 days since this started. Could you please suggest any medication.
I was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june missed second last pill of the pack doubled up last day. Took a break of 6 days on which I had my menses. Started new pack on 8th july had protected intercourse for the first time on 9th july. Bt the same condom has been used thrice. Then I had very protected intercourse on 14th then missed the pill for the first time in july on 21st july but doubled on 22nd july. I had a light bleeding on 22nd july morning. My pill pack ended on 28th july and my period started on 1 continued upto 6th aug. Hpt with first morning urine on 4,5,6,7,8 weeks all negative. My period date was 1st aug as it did not occur till 9th. I did a serum beta hcg test comes out to be negative hcg level was 0.11.last intercourse was on 14th july no intercourse after that. Usg report shows bulky uterus with normal myometrial echo texture, cervix normal no collection at POD, no SOL seen. No collection at endometrial cavity. Ovaries bulky with tiny follicles arranged peripherally. Doctor prescribed deviry 2 tabs for 5 days. After taking 2 doses I had my periods yesterday. And bleeding is heavy and red with thin structure. Will I continue with the pills further? Not feeling well in the pills feeling nauseated. What causes this bleeding. Is it normal period or breakthrough bleeding? Can I be pregnant. Even if I did not have any intercourse after 14th july and have my withdrawal bleed on 1st aug. Not taking pills since aug. Can I be pregnant? Can serum beta be wrong? Why the bleed is heavy after taking 2 doses of deviry.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer