Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Management & Treatment of High-Risk Pregnancy
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 32 and my wife is 26 she just had had family planing operation before one month so like to know after how much time we can restart our sex life.
Hi. I have done IUI this time on 13th day wen I had 20 mm Follicle. On 18 the day. Had Pooja at home. So had climbed steps several times. Will that affect my pregnancy.
I am 27 years, I am PCOD, I had my dates 2 months back, during dates I had safe sex. I took 5 days regestrone 5 mg 2 tablets in 1 day. Today is 2nd day after I stopped my tablet. Still I am not getting dates. I took home pregnancy test 2 times. It says negative.
I am 25 year old girl and having irregular period from starting (45-50days cycle), but now my periods time is increasing day by day, this time it takes 4.5 months. I am taking yasmin tablet also as per doctor suggestion, Is it ok?
I am 44. Years old. After 2 years of irregular periods I got my last one in march 2014. After 13 months I got it again yesterday. Not heavy. What should I do. Had lot of stress last year.
I am 21 years old got married 6 months back and m suffering from pcod can you please suggest me a quick way to get pregnant. M not fat my weight is 42 kg.
I am 18 year old girl and last month me and my boyfriend do unprotected sex. After 7 days I got period on my actual date but this month I can not get period. I have already taken a pregnancy test but in afternoon but it was negative? Now what can I do? Is I am pregnant 5?
I am 30 years old female mother of 2 kids I had delivered 7 months back and I am breastfeeding my baby till now. I have still not got my periods n I feel that I am pregnant again however I have not done any home test is there any chances of pregnancy with breastfeeding?
Hello, I got married 6 month back. I don' want child as of now. I am using condom for that. Is there any danger or harm to me or my wife from condom. Is there any other medium other than condom.
I'm 22 years. Myslef and boyfriend had heavy petting on jun 8. There was no intercourse. But I have missed my period for two months. And now today I culd find spots, I'm I pregnant, I have Irregular periods.
Last time mje 22feb ko periods aye the ar ab 24 march ho gye hai periods nhi aa rhe kya karu docter.
You want to know the Health benefits of Mint?
Well my guess is YES! - As you are now on this page.
Mint or pudina is an herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook.
Mint has been a mainstay of cooking for a long time. Like all herbs, mint is better if it's fresh rather than dried. If you're going to be juicing with mint, it will have to be fresh for you to get any juice out of it.
Humans have known about the health benefits of mint leaves for a long time. In the past, mint has been used to treat a variety of illnesses. It is especially effective in treating stomach and chest pains. During the Middle Ages, people used mint to whiten their teeth!
Health Benefits Of Mint Leaves
- Boost Digestion - One of the main mint health benefits is that it aids digestion and helps to remove stomach pains. Mint is a great appetizer and due to its soft aroma, it soothes the stomach. The aroma triggers the mouth to produce more saliva and more digestive enzymes. As you can imagine, this aids digestion tremendously.
- Strengthen Your Liver - When your liver is chugging along slowly, you're going to be feeling pretty dismal. A poorly functioning liver is an energy sap. Thankfully, one of the great mint nutritional benefits is that it is a powerful liver booster. The health benefits of beetroot are also fantastic for the liver.
- Cool Your Body - Mint is a cooling herb. Consuming mint causes your body to slightly lower its temperature. This is one reason that mint goes great in fruity, summery drinks.
- Relieve Asthma - Many people have found that consuming mint produces positive relief for asthma symptoms. Scientists believe that regular use of mint is super beneficial for asthma patients. However, don't go too crazy as too much mint may cause irritation.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth - Why do you think toothpaste is minty? It's because one of the health benefits of mint leaves is that they are good for dental hygiene. First, mint freshens up your breath. This is awesome, especially if you have just eaten a big plate of garlic. Mint also packs a load of germ defense. Mint inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth and cleans the teeth and tongue.
- Stop Farting - I know it's an embarrassing subject, but hey, we all do it from time to time. One of the interesting mint nutritional benefits is that it will help us stop farting. Since it eases digestion, the body makes less gas. The benefits of lemon juice are also great for this.
- Defeat Cancer - Like all edible plant food, mint is believed to have potent cancer-fighting powers. This health benefit of mint leaves is probably due to the variety of enzymes that mint contains. Pretty awesome, huh!
- Kick out Acne - Mint juice is great if you're juicing for acne. Why? It cleans the skin like it's a jewel. It's beats infection, soothes the skin and it works like magic when it comes to removing pimples. It's also powerful in reducing wrinkles. If you want to look younger for longer, rub mint juice into your skin once or twice a day.
There is no denying that mint tastes great. While not specifically one of the health benefits of mint leaves, whether you use it in food, juice, toothpaste or something else, mint is pleasant to the tastebuds.
In old days, men were working in farm, women were cooking, taking care of animals, going to farms with food, to bring water and other things she used to walk 4-6 miles per day. These were exercises. Youngsters were playing games like kabbadi, gilli danda, kho-kho etc.
Today, we are not doing much physical work due to comforts. Now car and scooter have become essential. We spend spare time to watch tv and work on pc. These things play important role to increase weight. The sedentary lifestyle and overweight is root cause of diseases and so many other diseases.
Therefore, include the exercise as part of your daily life.
For more information visit: www.akshardiabetescentre.com