Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Agarwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti AgarwalYour feedback matters!
After 1 week of sex whats the symptoms of pregnancy please tell mee its so important to me. But I use condom did it cause pregnancy?
My breast are leaking milk, nipple discharge. Pleasehelp me what is it, I am suffering from pcod and I have skin allergy that is urticaria.
Copper T. Ka result hamesha positive rehta h. Ya iske negative signs bhi hai. Ye kis trh se achi h or kis trh se harmful. Kya ye sbke liye beneficial hai?
I have hypo thyroid and taking thyroxine 25 MCG and also PCOS problem and also took Metformin 500 tablet daily. But I stopped taking Metformin tablet for the past 1 year. But continuing thyroxine 25 MCG tablet daily. Now I get my periods regularly every 35-38 days. But I get flow only 2 days (only 1 pad /day) (Usually get flow only 3 days) Do I have to take Metformin again or is this sign of any issue.
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
- It helps, if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.
My my is on her 23rd week of pregnancy. Last couple of days she is having back pain in the middle of the spine. Is diclofenac gel is safe to use. Any other solutions? Sometimes she got pain in pelvic area also.
Dip your gentle Nails into warm Olive oil every once in a while for 15-20 minutes to make them hard.