Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyothiYour feedback matters!
रक्तचाप धमनियों द्वारा बहने वाले खून से धमनियों की दीवारों पर लगाए गए बल की मात्रा है। उच्च रक्तचाप (हाइपरटेन्षन) को धमनियों में उच्च दबाव (तनाव) के रूप में परिभाषित किया जाता है। रक्तचाप 2 तरीके से मापा जाता है। सिस्टल रक्तचाप हृदय के संकुचन के दौरान धमनियों में दबाव के बराबर होता है। डायस्टोलिक दबाव दिल की छूट के दौरान धमनियों में दबाव है। वे दोनों पारे के मिलीमीटर (एम.एम.एच.जी) में मापे जाते है।
जिस व्यक्ति का रक्तचाप लगातार 140/90 एम.एम.एच.जी या उससे अधिक, हो वह हाइपरटेन्षन से पीड़ित है। रक्तचाप आमतौर पर पांच श्रेणियों में बांटा जाता है:
1. हाइपोटेंशन (कम रक्तचाप)
- सिस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 90 या उससे कम, या
- डायस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 60 या उससे कम
- सिस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 90-119, और
- डायस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 60-79
- सिस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 120-139, या
- डायस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 80-8 9
4. चरण 1 उच्च रक्तचाप
- सिस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 140-159, या
- डायस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 90- 99
5. चरण 2 उच्च रक्तचाप
- 160 से अधिक सिस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी, या
- डायस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 100 से अधिक
यदि आपको उच्च रक्तचाप है, तो यह उच्च दबाव आपके दिल और रक्त वाहिकाओं पर अतिरिक्त तनाव डालता है। समय के साथ, यह अतिरिक्त तनाव आपके दिल के दौरे या स्ट्रोक के जोखिम को बढ़ाता है। उच्च रक्तचाप की जटिलताओं में हृदय रोग, गुर्दा (गुर्दे) रोग, धमनियों का सख्त होना (धमनीकलाकाठिन्य या धमनीकाठिन्य), आंखों की क्षति, और स्ट्रोक (मस्तिष्क क्षति) शामिल है।
उच्च रक्तचाप के लक्षण
उच्च रक्तचाप वाले अधिकांश लोग किसी भी लक्षण का अनुभव नहीं करेंगे, जब तक कि स्तर 180/110 एम.एम.एच.जी तक उच्च नहीं हो जाता। हालांकि, यदि उपचार न किया जाए, तो यह गंभीर समस्याओं जैसे कि दिल के दौरे और स्ट्रोक के जोखिम को बढ़ा देता है।
उच्च रक्तचाप के लक्षणों में शामिल हैं:
- सिरदर्द, आमतौर पर कई दिनों तक टिकाऊ
- मतली - उल्टी की आग्रह के साथ पेट में अस्वस्थता और असुविधा का ख्याल
- चक्कर आना - हल्कापन, अस्थिरता और सिर का चक्कर
- धुंधली या द्विगुण दृष्टि (डिप्लोपिआ)
- नकसीर फूटना (एपिस्टेक्सिस) - नाक से खून आना
- डिस्पेनिया - श्वास कष्ट
अगर कोई भी इन लक्षणों का अनुभव करता है, तो उन्हे तुरंत अपने चिकित्सक को देखना चाहिए।
यदि लंबे समय तक बिना-इलाज छोड़ा जाता है, तो उच्च रक्तचाप निम्नलिखित जटिलताओं को जन्म दे सकता है:
दिल का दौरा, स्ट्रोक, हृद्पात (ह्रदय का रुक जाना)
- खून के थक्के
- गुर्दा रोग और गुर्दा की विफलता
- उपापचयी लक्षण
- संज्ञानात्मक और स्मृति समस्याओं
उच्च रक्तचाप के कारण
उच्च रक्तचाप के दो प्रकार होते हैं:
आवश्यक उच्च रक्तचाप (प्राथमिक उच्च रक्तचाप): जब उच्च रक्तचाप पहचाने जाने का कोई योग्य कारण नहीं होता।
माध्यमिक उच्च रक्तचाप: उच्च रक्तचाप एक अंतर्निहित कारण के साथ, जैसे रोग या विशिष्ट दवाएं।
विभिन्न स्थितियों और दवाओं से उच्च रक्तचाप हो सकता है, जिनमें शामिल हैं:
- बाधक निंद्रा अश्वसन
- गुर्दे से संबंधित समस्याएं
- अधिवृक्क ग्रंथि ट्यूमर
- थायरॉयड समस्याएं
- रक्त वाहिकाओं में कुछ दोष जिसके साथ आप जन्म लेते हैं (जन्मजात)
- कुछ दवाएं, जैसे जन्म नियंत्रण की गोलियां, ठंड के उपचार, डिकॉन्गेंस्टेंट्स, दर्द निवारक और कुछ निर्धारित दवाओं
- अवैध दवाएं, जैसे कोकीन और एम्फ़ेटामीन्स
- शराब का दुरुपयोग या शराब का चिरकालिक उपयोग
इसके अलावा, आप उच्च रक्तचाप के बढ़ते जोखिम पर हैं, यदि आप:
- 65 वर्ष से अधिक आयु के हैं।
- अधिक वजन या मोटापे से ग्रस्त हैं।
- अफ्रीकी या कैरिबियाई मूल के हैं।
- आपका कोई रिश्तेदार, उच्च रक्तचाप से पीड़ित है।
- बहुत ज्यादा नमक खाते हैं और पर्याप्त फल और सब्जियां नहीं खाते हैं।
- पर्याप्त व्यायाम नही करते हैं।
- बहुत अधिक शराब या कॉफी पीते हैं (या अन्य कैफीन आधारित पेय)।
- धूम्रपान करते हैं।
- पर्याप्त नींद नहीं मिलती है।
I am 21 years old. I got my first period when I was 13. From that day my periods are very irregular. I get periods after 2 3 or 6 months. Is it normal or I should be worried?
Living with a renal transplant constantly exposes you to the risk of organ rejection. Although it might sound scary, it usually happens because the medication needs to be tuned according to the requirements of your body. A change in medication usually solves the problem of a possible rejection, and a rejection becomes less likely if it doesn't happen within a year of the transplant. Some obvious signs of rejection are a pain on the region of transplant, fever, change in weight or low urine discharge.
The causes behind a renal rejection vary on the basis of the type of rejection that takes place. Here are three different types of renal rejection and their causes:
- Hyperacute Rejection - Hyperacute rejection occurs within 24 hours of the transplant. It can have an immediate effect and occurs as the existing antibodies act against the grafted material, causing irreversible destruction. The immune system may recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it. Hyperacute rejection is common for patients who have received multiple blood transfusions or have suffered from transplant rejection earlier. The tissue must be removed immediately before it becomes fatal for the recipient. This type of rejection can generally be avoided if the doctors type or match both the receiver and the organ donor. The organ is less likely to be rejected if there are similar antigens between donor and receiver.
- Acute Rejection - Acute rejection generally occurs after the first week of transplantation. Acute rejection is common in most recipients. Since a perfect match of antigens is rare to find, except in the case of identical twins, some amount acute rejection occurs in the case of all recipients. It can cause complications like bleeding and inflammation. The risk of acute rejection is highest in the first three months of the transplant.
- Chronic Rejection - Chronic rejection occurs months later after the transplantation. This happens over time when the immune system of the body reacts against the transplanted tissue and slowly damages the organ. In such a case, the kidneys can suffer from scarring or fibrosis and damaged blood vessels.
I have irregular periods mostly in 15 days I am so disappointed with these I have done the sonography.
Would yoga help with gerd? also, can gerd have any effect on the menstrual cycle? mine have been unusually light the last couple of times (i've also checked for pregnancy though i've never had unprotected sex - it was negative). I have extremely random joint pains that aren't static - often in the limbs but no specific side. I feel difficulty in swallowing (mucus in throat). I also have dizziness post-prandial, which I find very strange. I'd appreciate an easy diet plan for keeping gerd in check because I am in a high-pressure job and I suspect the health issues are stressing me out making it a horrible feedback loop. Please help!
तुलसी की मजबूत महक में नाक, गले, फेफड़ों आदि किसी भी भाग में खून का असाधारण जमाव को दूर करने की क्षमता होती है जो श्वसन विकारों के लिए राहत देती है जो अक्सर अस्थमा और आम सर्दी से होती है।
Hi doc I had taken unwanted72 within 50 hrs of sex on 4 to 5th day after periods end is there is any chance of pregnancy nd when will my period will come please tel.
If two pink line on prega confirm. So it is necessary that the women is pregnant. He feel vomit back pain stomach pain sleepy. please verify.
Pregnancy can be easy and smooth, while on the other hand, it might be time consuming, marred with conception difficulties all along the way. Pregnancy may seem exciting to some, whereas it can be stressful for others. Regardless of whether it is the first child you are planning or have had a successful pregnancy previously; there are some tips you need to keep in mind in order to improve fertility and give birth to a healthy child.
Some fertility boosting factors are:
These fantastic swimmers are at the very root of male fertility. Some important components which need to be taken into consideration are sperm count, sperm motility (the ability of the sperm to swim around the female reproductive tract) and morphology (shape and size of a sperm). In order to have all these parameters in check and working fine, one needs to abstain from smoking and limit alcohol consumption among many other lifestyle modifications.
Having unprotected vaginal intercourse during the woman’s fertile days in a month helps improve chances of conception.
Fertility becomes a challenge when you are either overweight or underweight. The weight of a woman affects ovulation (The release of eggs from the ovaries) and causes hormonal imbalance; factors which make it very difficult to conceive. Keep your weight levels in check and that could prove primarily essential in bettering your fertility.
Staying well nourished boosts your odds of conceiving! Make sure to include enough protein, iron, zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin D in your diet, because deficiencies in these nutrients have been linked to lengthened menstrual cycles (and therefore less frequent ovulation) and a higher risk of early miscarriage. Consult gynaecologist if you should take a daily multivitamin supplement. And be sure to eat protein-rich foods, such as meat, fish, low-fat dairy products, eggs, and beans.
Beware of STDs or Sexually Transmitted Diseases. One is the most prone to STDs of any kind if he/she happens to engage in unprotected sexual intercourse; having a number of sexual partners just ups the chances of getting afflicted by STD. Protected vaginal intercourse helps prevent STDs, thus enhancing fertility and subsequently, chances of conception.
According to several studies, the lubricant one chooses surprisingly plays a significant role in determining fertility. Not all lubricants boost fertility and sperm motility (sperm count). Baby oil or egg whites are a few good examples of such lubricants.
While a limited amount of caffeine consumption is good, overdoing it might spoil and hamper fertility. Limit caffeine intake and keep it within a level of 200-250mg a day.
Smoking, besides playing havoc with every organ in the body, affects the reproductive organs and thus fertility. In men, it leads to reduced sperm count and in women, it causes DNA damage. Stub the bud right now and never get back to it.
Certain toxic chemicals can lead to female and male infertility. So it is advisable that you stay away from chemicals such as pesticides, organic solvents and lead, the primary toxins which pose a severe threat to fertility.
- Exercising regularly can never go wrong. It gives you the strength and stamina, boosting your overall health. However, vigorous exercises, especially when you are trying to conceive, will do you no good. It might adversely lead to the suppression of certain hormones such as progesterone (pregnancy stimulating hormone) and might affect ovulation, hence affecting fertility. Aim at a regular 20 minutes session of light exercises; mild cardiovascular exercises such as walking can work wonders, especially in such circumstances.
Suggest me a medicine to avoid pregnancy after having 1 month pregnancy I want to know best ans from you thank you.
Sir my wife pregnant. She was going through is 4 month. Is it safe to do sex with her and how much long time I can do sex with her.
Sir my girlfriend's breasts leaks fluid like something of light colour slightly sticking when touch. Neither she is breastfeeding nor pregnant, we enjoyed on 20/2/17 and when I squeeze her breasts something sticky fluid sticks my hand and when I kiss it tastes sweet. Later she informed me that fluid comes out when she squeeze her breasts both but in single little droplet. She have no tumour or burn or pain. Her menstrual period ends on 18/2/17. Pliz acknowledge the symptom. Is she suffering from breasts cancer? I fear sir.
From an early age we’re taught that alcohol is bad for us, but is that really true? Drinking yourself silly every night can have disastrous consequences, but having one drink a day is associated with a number of health benefits. The key here is moderation. Moderate drinking can be defined as one drink a day for women and two drinks a day for men. This is a daily quote system and not to be taken as an average over time.
Here are a few ways your body can benefit from the occasional drink:
- It boosts cardiovascular health: Many types of alcohol are rich in phenols. This helps fight stress, reduces the risk of hypertension and can protect the heart against a number of cardiovascular conditions. Moderate amounts of alcohol can also increase the amount of good cholesterol in the body and influence the clotting of blood. Higher levels of cholesterol help protect against heart diseases while by influencing the blood clotting process, alcohol can indirectly help prevent the formation of blood clots in the arteries.
- It slows aging: Some types of alcohol like wine are rich in antioxidants. This helps flush toxins out of the body and can slow down the aging process. An antioxidant called resveratrol that is found in red wine can even increase the lifespan of cells and activate enzymes that slow down the aging process. It is also said to increase DNA stability thus extending a person’s lifespan.
- It can help fight diseases: Alcohol is said to lower the risk of catching a cold. A warm drink like brandy can also be used to treat sore throats and a cough. Tonic water contains quinine that is anti inflammatory and has analgesic properties. Though medication for malaria is now easily available, tonic water can be used to treat the initial phase of the disease if proper medication is not available.
- It enhances your libido: Excessive drinking can lower your sex drive, but when consumed in moderation, alcohol can lower the risk of erectile dysfunction. Moderate amounts of alcohol also help lower inhibitions and thus encourage people to form sexual relationships.
- It improves cognitive ability: Almost all forms of alcohol contain ethanol that helps neurons resist wear and tear. This can lower a person’s risk of suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia later in life. It can also enhance problem solving abilities and encourage creativity.
All of the above benefits are applicable only if alcohol is consumed in moderation. Thus do not use them to binge drink.
Dear Doc, can you suggest the supplements to be taken after 1st trimester of pregnancy. I ws taking folic acid till 1st trimester. Also Is a multivitamin or b complex safe as I have gotten very week during 1st trimester.
It means the absence of a menstrual period in women who earlier had regular cycles.
Anxiety about pregnancy
Extra weight loss
Eating disorders eg.anorexia nervosa
Problems related to reproductive organs
Drugs eg. Prescribed or recreational
Signs and Symptoms:
Breast tenderness or heaviness
Abdominal pain or discomfort
General feeling of weakness and fatigue
Dos and Don'ts:
Improve food habits.
Supplement food with adequate vitamins and minerals.
If stress, then discuss problems with some family member.
Do exercises or meditation for relaxation.
Consult doctor in case of hormonal changes or in case of complaints associated with reproductive organs.
Reduce intake of drugs.
Role of Homeopathy:
The role of homeopathy lies in the fact that it can bring back the lost balance in the human body when it is in a diseased state.
Homeopathic remedies act at the psycho neuro endocrinal axis. In other words it stimulates the human body which in turn will take care of the imbalance.and regularise periods..consult privately for permanent cure
DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
VAIBHAVI HOMOEO CLINIC
Doctor my wife suffering from vagina problem. Please solve this issue and note some medicine for buy it. Thank you.
Major complications of uncontrolled hypertension
1 kidney failure
2 kidney disease
3 end stage renal disease
4 heart disease
5 hardened arteries
6 cardiovascular disease
8 heart attack
9 left ventricular hypertrophy
11 cerebrovascular disease
12 eye complications
13 retinal damage
14 cerebral hemorrhage
So never avoid your hypertension.