Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyothi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyothiYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years. I have a history of polycystic ovary. Recently I have gone through miscarriage. My gynaec says that in 7 weeks my baby has no heart beat. I hav 2 gestational sacs. My doctor says it is abnormal so I have to abort my child. It is my first pregnancy. So please suggest me that this wont happen with me again. Kindly advise me.
Age difference between fetus age and menstrual age. Usg report shows fetus age 13weeks 2 days and menstrual age 14 weeks 4 days. Where usg report is normal or not ?
My problem is that during my periods I suffer from dysmenorrhea and muscle cramps. I take meftal spas tablet 1 tablet for two days not more than that. Is that OK? I am unmarried. Are there any consequences in future? Or its normal to take one or two tablets Kindly suggest.
How much time we can wait? In 9 month baby head is still floating and no symbol of labour pain. On 15-07-2016 nine month completed.
I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant. I had my first miscarriage in month of November, I am pregnant again now in March. My question is how will I come to know that the baby inside is fine.
I am 9th pregnant. 1. My expected due date is on 9th march. At what period contractions will start and how to recognize? 2. Please provide any suggestions for happy delivery (any do's or do not's).
No Penis Feeling - How, Why and What to Do?
The penis is a constant focus of attention for most men, and mainly in a good way. From the time he discovers the pleasures of self-pleasure in his early teens, a man learns to see his tool as a source of entertainment and comfort. However, whether he is playing solo or with a partner, some common mistakes can lead to loss of penis feeling - in fact, nearly 90% of all men will experience some loss of penis sensation over the years.
Understanding how the wrong moves can diminish natural sensitivity and planning ahead with some smart steps to injury prevention can help men to guard against future problems and maintain their overall penis health.
Common mistakes that lead to loss of penis sensation
- Aggressive masturbation - yanking away at the equipment can bring extreme pleasure in the moment; it can also help a man get over the top when time is of the essence. However, rough handling of the penile tissue, especially without the benefit of a good lubricant, can lead to microscopic tears and fissures in the skin's surface. As part of the skin's natural healing process, an extra-thick layer of skin may form in this area in order to protect against further damage. However, this tougher layer limits the ability of the underlying nerve cells to detect tactile stimulation, leading to loss of sensation.
- Poor nutritional habits - Poor nutrition affects penile sensation in a number or ways. For one thing, the nerve cells, blood vessels and skin all rely on the right nutrients to function properly, repair themselves after damage, and respond to erotic sensations. For another, bad eating habits can lead to health problems like heart disease and diabetes, both of which can have a significant effect on penile function and sensation.
- Lack of exercise - People who do not exercise are more likely to be overweight and to have poor cardiovascular health; both of these issues can impair sensation in the extremities, not to mention causing erectile issues. Exercising regularly can boost blood flow and healthy heart function, meaning that the penis will be more ready to respond when an erection is called for. One caveat here - exercising creates its own risks, so men should be sure to use the proper protection for the type of activity they choose to pursue in order to prevent injury to the private area.
When to seek professional help?
Men who have certain medical conditions, as well as those who have experienced an injury to the groin area, should seek medical attention for loss of penis feeling. The following medical issues, among others, can contribute to diminished sensation:
- Diabetes, or being at risk for developing type 2 diabetes;
- Cardiovascular disease;
- Penile rupture;
- Priapism (an erection that lasts more than several hours and is not caused by sexual stimulation);
- Surgery (such as penile implants, lengthening procedures and treatment for Peyronie's disease).
- Increase sensitivity with nutrient support
While men are often hoping for a magical solution or a prescription medication that can quickly solve their sensitivity problems, an instant "cure" for lost sensation is unlikely. However, many individuals can benefit from making certain lifestyle changes, such as exercising more often to increase blood flow, eating right, and losing weight.
Good nutrition is surprisingly important in this respect, but the truth is that none of the body's systems can function properly without the appropriate dietary components. Most of the nutrients that are needed for general good health can be obtained by eating the right foods. However, absorption of these nutrients is a complex process; without a degree in nutrition, it is difficult to be sure that the right elements are being consumed in the right combinations to ensure that the full benefits are being achieved.
Many men attempt to compensate for this problem by taking oral supplements; unfortunately, while some of these may be effective, evidence has shown that the body does not always absorb these well. When it comes to nourishing the penis, men may be able to get around this issue. Applying a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that is fortified with vitamins, amino acids and other important nutrients directly to the penile skin may help to boost cellular uptake of essential nutrients, promoting healing, increasing sensitivity and overall penis health.
Is cetapin (metformin hydrochloric acid) prolonged release tablet is used for the treatment of PCOD?
Alternatively known as the holy basil or ocimum sanctum, tulsi is a common name in most indian households. Easy to grow and widely found in the indian subcontinent, not only is tulsi a revered, holy plant in hinduism; it also finds its place in the ancient science of ayurveda. Tulsi assumes utmost importance when it comes to ayurveda and naturopathy. Its essential oils are used to treat number of ailments.
Tulsi can rightly be termed as one of the most commonly and widely used ingredients in many indian home remedies. From regular fever to some of the deadliest and most fatal bacterial and viral infections – tulsi can help cure or to some extent, facilitate treating most diseases.
Benefits of tulsi:
1. It acts as adetoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without.
2. Therefore it is good for skin – both when consumed and applied topically.
3. It is also effective in treating skin disorders, itching and issues like ringworms.
4. It can be made into teas or can be had raw, powdered, paste or in form herbal supplements.
5. It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
6. It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
7. It is also beneficial in treating respiratory ailments like chronic bronchitis, asthm etc.
8. Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
9. It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, vitamin a and c.