Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JunejaYour feedback matters!
Diets that are deficient in vitamin c can cause severe dental problems, including loose teeth and bleeding gums. Try a salad with citrus fruits, like orange or grapefruit, to boost your body's ability to fight those destructive symptoms, as well as plaque. Be sure to buffer citrus fruits by including them as part of a meal, because their acid content could potentially erode tooth enamel.
Hii I am 16 years old male can you help me to lose my love handle it looks to ugly and can you suggest me protein rich diet as I want to have a muscular body.
I am a 62 yrs old male and at times feel pain in the heel of one foot and sole in the other foot while walking. This has started happening from the last 6 months or so. What should be my next course of action?
I had this question bugging me from quite a long time now. Is masturbation bad for health? Like will it affect the efficiency of my workout sessions?
Dear sir I am nipur prajapati having a asthmatic problems from 20 year it get more acute in in weather change please provide me a best prescription.
I have a desk job from last 2 years and now my back pain started how can I reduce it? I have cervical pain as well. What medicine will help? Please help.
My legs are getting swollen often recently. This started from the time I went on a 3 week vacation about a month back (I think maybe all the travel and haste would have made my legs tired but now it feels more serious). Now, everyday by the time I come back from office both my legs are swollen from ankle to half way to the Knees and paining even if I stand. This is happening for a week now continuously. What could be the reason for this? And, if I need to consult a doctor, what kind of doctor should I consult? Also, not sure if it is relevant. From the time I came back from vacation, I has a fever for more than a week. Fever Panel 1 tests did not show anything problem. Now the fever is gone for last 3 days, but this pain is prevailing.
I am getting depressed day by day I am not working my homework not working my reading what to do please suggest me.
What should I take in breakfast? I have hepatic diet. So please tell me what should I do. I am not satisfied of my diet.
Sometime I do feel pain in my one of testicle. Any suggestion. Do I need to consult doctor or this is normal thing. I do not have any bad habit.
Hi I am 26 years old I am suffering from rashes on mu thighs and lower abdomen I hv used some creams also but the problem is not solved, kindly suggest me what to do?
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
Feel free to drop a personal message for any queries