Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Junaid AlamYour feedback matters!
Sir I am preparing for IIT and I come kota for preparing exam before 3 months .but my homework and notes are now incomplete .and now I want to read .but I can't understand anything in classroom.
Dear sir, What is kegal exercise. How its helping for erection? And is any other exercise for improve the penis strength and erection Can you please explain briefly.
I am 19 years old. I can't eat food properly. Whenever I eat some meal then I want to vomit. So I can't full my stomach. I have done endoscopy but nothing occurred in the results. What should I do now?
I have aa stomach problem When ever I do any heavyweight work pain start in my stomach from left side thek after 20, 30 minutes vomiting start, green colour vomiting and it occur until I don, t go to doctor. After that doctor give me 2 injection then it stop. Please help me.
I met with an minor accident two months ago after that I have pain in my back. But their is nothing in x ray reports. What should I do.
I have been told to take Tab Metronidazole 400 mg and Tab Doxy 100 mg in the morning and at night but I was unable to take it in the morning and took it after lunch, I am feeling shakiness and weakness in my body since I took medicine. What to do?
I am suffering from gastritis and acidity. I'm taking sompraz d40 daily one tablet, after taking I feel nice whole day. Should I continue this medication for 6-8 months, and does sompraz also causes some side effect when taken for long time? please reply, I'm in deep need of help!
I'm suffering from mentally illness it could be depression could you help me to out of this please Thanx.
My son age 11 years is having throat pain and headache with fever 100 was coughing since last 3-4 days.
Hi. My baby now 8 months but she is so thin. She is 5nd half weight. Which food I can give her weight gain. Pls suggest me. My Brest milk insufficient it's not enough for her. Nd so much hair fall her.
She got fever last week the next day we took her to hospital they tested her blood and said red blood cells count is only 200000 they said bring her tomorrow the next day again they tested blood the count of red blood cells deceased to 100000 they didn't diagnose What type of fever is that? why this happens?
Hello sir. How r you. Actually I have a problem to sleep for a long time and I am always getting late for this. What should I can I do, Please suggest, thanks so much. Good night. Sir. Have a nice night. Take care.
Hello. Am 24 years old. College going student and a part from my studies I have more than enough knowledge to survey. But I studies am not able to concentrate. Help me.
Whenever I eat my food after that I always have to go to bathroom. I go to bathroom at least 6-7 times a day. Please help!
Pregnancy is that period of time in a woman's life when she is excited about giving birth to her baby. She is not only responsible to keep herself healthy, but her baby is also her responsibility. What she eats, how she lives and her daily routine will affect the baby. Thus, to have a healthy pregnancy it is necessary that you exercise regularly and eat well. You should also avoid those things that may hurt your baby.
Take care of what you eat
During pregnancy it is important to get proper nutrition so that you and your baby are healthy. For slow and gradual weight gain, it is necessary to pay close attention to the folic acid, calcium and iron intake. However, if you are obese, then your weight gain regime will be different from others.
The diet during pregnancy should include:
- Intake of fruit and vegetables is important as they are good sources of Vitamins, minerals and even fiber. They are good for digestion and also help in preventing constipation. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
- During pregnancy carbohydrates are also important as they act as an important source of energy. Different food items that are rich in carbohydrates are potatoes, bread, breakfast cereals, pasta, rice, noodles, millet, maize, oats, yams, sweet potatoes, and corn meal. It is better to eat whole grains and potato with the skin on as they are rich in fiber.
- Intake of protein is very important during pregnancy, and thus you should take lean meat, pulses, beans, nuts, fish, and eggs. All these items should be cooked well so that you do not face any problem in digestion during pregnancy.
- It is also necessary to eat dairy products like milk, cheese, butter and yoghurt during pregnancy. They are important because they contain the calcium and nutrients that are necessary for the growth of the baby.
What to avoid
Just as you should eat certain food items to be healthy, there are certain foods that must be avoided to be fit and healthy. Avoid the following during pregnancy
- Drugs and alcohol
- Medicines that are not prescribed by your physician
- Smoking tobacco
- Fried and oily food
- Fishes those are rich in mercury like shark, tilefish, swordfish and those fishes that are caught in local waters are not considered safe.
- Too much intake of caffeine is also hazardous for a pregnant lady.
Thus, by following the above-mentioned diet tips you can keep your baby and yourself healthy. Always get advice from your physician for any decision that you take during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.