Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JulyYour feedback matters!
A beautiful, glowing skin is something all of us desire. However, due to several conditions such as the sun, weather and other health complications, it is not very easy to maintain a glowing skin. There are several ways using which you will be able to get a healthy, radiant skin. Here is an everyday beauty regiment you must follow:
- Exfoliation: Without proper exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer forms on the skin surface, making it look dull and lifeless. By exfoliating, new skin cell development is encouraged. You can exfoliate your skin using moisturizers, toners and cleansers for making it glow naturally. Natural exfoliating agents such as oats, orange peel, lentil powder and Bengal gram are also considered effective.
- Detoxification: When the body gets overloaded with toxins, the skin is affected in certain ways. You must carry out detoxification by decreasing the amount of sugar and alcohol in your regular diet to get a soft and glowing skin.
- Nourishment: The skin requires proper nourishment with enough vitamins and minerals for a glowing appearance. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and repairs the skin from within, making it healthy. As a result, you get a soft, supple and glowing skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants. Essential minerals and vitamins should be externally applied to the skin surface. The skin cells absorb these nutrients and as a result, you get a glowing complexion.
- Diet: Digestive problems cause skin impurities, and thus a proper diet is required for maintaining a healthy, radiant skin. You should consume food items such as nuts, fish, white meat, grains, brown rice and vegetables like tomato and broccoli for a glowing skin.
- Hydration: You must drink lots of water for proper flushing out of toxins and their elimination from your system. The skin cells get pumped, resulting in a fuller and glowing skin. You must consume more than 2 litres of water regularly.
- Proper sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep for overall rejuvenation and repair. Insufficient or interrupted sleep affects your body, and the skin gets affected as well. It loses its lustre and glow. Hence, proper sleep must be a part of your everyday regimen.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants fight free radicals and give you a beautiful and radiant skin. You have to consume substances, which contain natural antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E. Damaged skin is repaired when you get enough antioxidants, giving it a glowing appearance.
You should try to keep away from stress as much as possible and undertake some form of physical activity regularly. Proper pimple and acne care is also necessary if you want to maintain a glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have black spot on face and nose. I have used black spot removal for one month during treatment it was clear but after stop applying cream after 10 day it looks like earlier Please suggest me correct treatment for this.
hello doctor, my name is Balvant, I wanna ask u is that my skin complexion is a bit black and I want to improve my skin complexion without using any cosmetics products. so plz suggest me any natural way for that..
I am 18 year old . From past few days I am observing some white patches on skin under neck. Any suggestions to get rid of this please tell me.
I am a brown complexion person. Is it possible to have fair look than previous without any side effect. you can suggest me home remedies but no side effect.
How do I know my girlfriend is a virgin? Her hymen didn't break when we had sex. And she didn't seem to enjoy it that much. She just had a blank expression on her face while I was entering her. How do I know if I was her first?
Sleep affects physical and mental well-being. Sleep allows body to begin the healing process. Good sleep directly leads to fresh looking skin. Try and hit the sack earlier than you usually do and you will see the result within no time on your skin.
I have a brownish skin complexion. Can you suggest any medication for a fairer skin. Does glutathione or something like that works? If yes then suggest a proper medicine/remedy.
My skin was oily I have Acne, blackheads, dark spot, pimples mark on my face. I spend lot of time in the sun and eat spicy food so which facewash is use and what kind of food is eat. In the past my skin was fair but now they become dark.
Let us start with a brief introduction about homeopathy. We know about the regular treatments and drugs that focus on curing the diseases directly. However, homeopathy is an alternative to regular medicine. The science of homeopathy is based on the principle that the substances which induce symptoms in healthy individuals are the ones that would help cure the same symptoms of a person who is sick. This medical science was introduced by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. Another principle of homeopathy is that the least amount of medication should be required to evoke the healing response in a body. Normal medications have been well known to cause numerous side effects, but homeopathy, on the other hand, puts the efforts to prevent the formation of any sort of side effect altogether.
This is an immune system-triggered skin disorder. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
Occurrence of purple-coloured bumps with flat tops takes place on the skin or genitals.
These bumps develop and also spread in a span of a few months.
The rashes are itchy.
Lacy white rashes occur in the mouth.
Scabby blisters and thin white lines appear over these rashes.
The exact reason of this disorder is not known. However, it is believed that this develops when the immune system wrongly attacks the mucous membrane or the skin. This disorder can also be genetic. However, it is not infectious. Also another reason for the cause of this disorder may be due to exposure to certain chemicals which act like allergens such as gold, diuretics, certain dyes, arsenic, antibiotics etc.
Homeopathic Treatment To Cure Lichen Planus-
Homeopathy offers research-proven and highly effective treatment for Lichen Planus which has been scientifically documented. Contrary to the conventional treatment, which is governed by the use of cortisone, homeopathic treatment is amazingly curative, safe and longer lasting.
The homeopathic treatment for Lichen Planus is based on the individual case study of the patient's disease, its cause, its spread, the area affected, the genetic tendency, mindset, etc. The treatment plans thus designed is addressed towards correcting the immune system, in turn treating Lichen Planus from within. Homeopathic Clinics and our online treatment platform for our global patients.
Borax - This is suited when blisters appear in the mouth.
Arsenicum album - This can be provided when the rashes are very itchy and blisters form after scratching.
Sulphur - This can be recommended to individuals with dry, scaly and unhealthy skin. Skin ailments in these skin types are usually associated with a lot of itching and burning. This particular remedy is best suited for weak individuals who are extremely sensitive to high temperatures, individuals who are mostly irritated and depressed.
Apis - This is suitable when burning and swelling of the rashes occur. These also cure the prickly heat rashes.
Nat. Mur - In case of dry eruptions occurring on the bends of the joints and on the margins of hairy scalps, this remedy can be useful. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.