Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JuliYour feedback matters!
I'm a 17 year old girl. I started developing breasts around the age of 10. Since I started developing breasts I've had a semi hard kinda movable lump in both of my breasts. Recently there has been a little pain but that is probably due to the increased dose of birth control (for dysmenorrhea). The.
I have dark circles around my eyes and it is spread upto my forehead all skin above my eyes getting dark. Please help as all creams and lotions are not working?
I want to get the glow on my face and want chubby cheeks since my cheeks have depression what should I do.
My skin complexion is getting dark. Once I was very fair but now its getting dark even I don't go much is sun. Please tell me medicines for it.
There are a few projections right at the outside of the anus and sometimes these are a little itchy as well. I am afraid that these can be hemorrhoids actually. Need a permanent solution for this thing.
Hi I got an accident last 2 years back and I get plastic surgery on forehead and it was a big scar can I suggest how to remove d scar and what type of gel I apply pls can me suggest.
Hi. I am 24 years old. I have dark circles under my eyes since 4 years. Is there anything that can eliminate it permanently.
My colour is very dark I want to be fair what should I do to become fair and handsome please reply me and suggest me any creams which are safe or any natural home remedies to become fare in few months Thankyou.
I have some kind of skin infection on whole body when my skin is scrub then it get swell what should I do?
Few days back I used a skin cream which made my face bi coloured somewhere bright and somewhere dark. What should I do.
I have dark marks on both sides of my nose. And mine is oily skin in winter black marks are becoming more black and I feel it like cracks. Further I feel black sides of my mouth.
Hello sir m vicky frm odisha. My question is I was suffering frm chìckenpox siviourly 2 months with nimonia also but now m out of this but my face is full frm blackheads vry badly. People are suggesting me to use coconut water. But there is no result my marriage is after 2 months so sir wat should I do? please help me out.
The harmful effects of UV rays (UVA and UVB) are known to all. UVA can prove to be a great nemesis for flawless skin, accelerating the skin ageing process. The skin loses its radiance and appears saggy and wrinkled. UVB affects the skin superficially, resulting in sunburns and skin tans. At times, overexposure to UV rays can produce Carcinogenic (skin cancer) effects. Use of a good quality sunscreen is more of a necessity than luxury. The effectiveness of a sunscreen can be enhanced several folds if one knows the ins and outs of its use.
- Sunscreens with different SPF (Sun Protection Factor) numbers are available in the market. SPF provides intense protection from the UVB rays. An overall skin protection can only be achieved when the harmful effects from both UVA and UVB can be controlled and minimised. Do not judge a sunscreen by its price tag. An expensive sunscreen is not necessarily an effective sunscreen. Go for the sunscreen that covers a Broad Spectrum.
- Many people do not get the usage of the sunscreen right. Sunscreen cannot work miracles. Applying it only once a day will not solve the purpose. Often, your work might require you to be in the sun for a longer period of time. Under such circumstances, use the sunscreen every two to three hours.
- Application of sunscreen at regular intervals is also effective for people who are more into swimming and water related activities. This usage is beneficial for people who sweat profusely. For sensitive skin, it is best to consult a dermatologist before using any sunscreen.
- Applying excess amounts of sunscreen will not provide your skin with any extra protection. A generous quantity of sunscreen can also do the trick. The quality matters more than the quantity.
- Sunscreens can be Mineral (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide) or Synthetic (Oxybenzone, Avobenzone) active. In case of Mineral sunscreen, one can step outside immediately after its application.
- In case of synthetic sunscreen actives, immediate exposure to sunlight might fail to provide the desired protection. For better results, apply the sunscreen 25 - 30 minutes prior to an outside venture.
- Being at home does not guarantee protection from sunrays. You can still be susceptible to the harmful UV rays. Use sunscreen daily, even when at home.
- If you are into makeup, use sunscreen once you are fully done with the makeup.
- Sunscreen is not only meant for bright, sunny days. This misconception can affect your skin in the long run. Apply sunscreen regularly, irrespective of the weather outside.
Sunscreen, if used accurately will keep a lot of skin problems and sunburns at bay.