Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JuliYour feedback matters!
I want a fairer skin. But my skin is bit oily and have few tiny pimples. Suggest me a good cream or some product for fairness and good complexion of skin according to my skin type.
Black mark on my cheek. Main reason is mole on my cheeks. So black and dark circle. So what I do to remove this.
I am 28 year old male. In my face there is black mark in under nose and near to the nose which has been embarrassing me from past two years. I consulted many doctors still I have same issue. Kindly help me and make my face clear.
I have one scar in my face how to remove that. Iast year I met one accident thats why im getting that mark face & hand. Please advice.
Whenever I go to the toilet to dump a stool, blood comes out in small amounts but no pain. Should I be worried?
I get a skin problem and it inches alot. This happens all over my body. Well the medicine work for sometime but then happens again. What is it and what should I do?
My lips are. Becoming pink in color. It spread to some extent and presently it looks like stable at some level.
I have a spots n scars on my face I used many types of creams n facewash but there is no response from that what should I do for remove spots from my face.
I think I have prostate enlargement because I can urinate smoothly and I don't have the stone also.what to do
I am suffering from skin problem I have pimple on my face and itching on my face pls tell me solve my problems and I have constipation pls solve this.
I had little bit of black Marks on my face and some its irritate me to toch it and scratch it so what is the solution dr.
I have black spot at my both cheeks . Don't know why it occurs. It is due to sun burn or due to cholesterol. please tell me the reason and medication.
I am having hair fall problem. It sometimes stops but then starts again. I have used minoxidil 3% for it but I have to stop it now. I am also having black dots on my face which appear again and again.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.