Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jukur Arundhati MYour feedback matters!
I have were a lens. So it is better to do lasik operation n after it we will be have same disorder again? In future.
Hi. I am 29 years old. I have eye problem after wake up in morning my eyes showing swelling it look like small bag under eye. It really look bad and my face also look like old man. I am continuously worked on computer so this is a major reason. But I am facing this problem from childhood. After bath my eye becoming red because of this I am not concentrating on my work. Some time feeling weakness. For eye relief I used ultra uv forte eye glass. But I did not get any relief.
Hello sir /mam My name is naveen chauhan and am from haryana Sir/mam I have a problem in my eyes the water drops in my eyes are flowing continuously in 5-5 seconds. I don't know. What can I do? Sir/mam tell me solution please.
My eyesight has been stable for the past 15 years. Although now I feel that my eyes are always stressed. Even washing with water gives temporary relief. Even when I get up in the morning, my eyes feel heavy, irritated and stressed. Closing eyes bring relief, and I feel like I should keep my eyes closed all the time. I don't watch tv or use laptop for extended periods. Mobile use however is extensive. I'm not on any medication currently and have no history of any disease. Please suggest the proper course of action.
My mother is having "motiabind" what would be cost of operation ?. She is also having diabetes and low blood pressure.
My eyes are getting very deep set over time and this is making my dark circles more obvious. Is there an over the counter under eye cream that I could buy? I hope I don't get any natural remedies because they either take too long or never seem to work, so please suggest me a really good and effective eye cream if possible.
My eyes turn red when I have bath irrespective of hot/cold/normal water. What is the reason behind it? What is the remedy?
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia.