Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Can: Ipil cause irregularity in periods for more than one month? I always have regular period cycle. I took ipill on 14/11/2015 after condom broke during sex. My expected periods was on 18/11//2015 but taking ipill delayed my periods to 23/11/2015. (I did not have any intercourse after 14/11. I also took pregnancy test today - Negative result) But I did not get my period yet this month. Is this a side effect of ipill? How long will my periods be delayed? How long should I wait before taking another pregnancy test?
When my sister squeeze her nipple she get white fluid but when only while squeezing she gets. She got married 1 year before but she is not pregnant. Whats that discharge.
Sir I love to eat my wife's sperm and I love to kissing vagina. I want to know a wife can produce sperm or not. If I drink my wife's sperm it can be dangerous or good for my health.
Hello Sir/Madam my question is that I have some monthly period issues. How to solve this problem? Some times it happens early & some time later. Please help. Thanks.
Dear sir, My wife's last period was on the 19th April last month, we had inter course on the 16th day of her menstrual cycle, that is the 4th of may, unfortunately the condom broke and I ejaculated inside. She is 50 years and still fertile. Immediately within an hour she had an emergency contraceptive i pill, I would like to know, 1. What are the chances of her being pregnant. 2. How soon can we detect pregnancy in a home pregnancy test like velocity or I can, 3. In case she had ovulated, what are chances of fertilization and implantation 4. Keeping the current situation in mind, can she be administered with mensovit plus before the implantation occurs and to avoid implantation, and she could have her periods. 5. In case implantation has occurred, will mensovit plus help in aborting. Today is only the 6th day after sexual intercourse and another 15 days for her next cycle. She is on Thyroxine 100 for thyroid.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Related Tip: "7 Early Symptoms of Dementia"
Hi madam or sir. Am now 5 months pregnant but my belly was so small. Why my baby is healthy or not. Which food I take. No movements in my baby. When was I feel baby movements. Am now suffering cold nd cough.
My periods has stopped about 4 years ago. But recently my periods has started. So I made my U. S. G. The report says that - uterus is bulky and anteverted showing a rounded hypoechoic solid SOL (measuring 2.58 Cm X 2.33 cm) in fundus anteriorly and to the left. Endometrial echopattern is central and of normal thickness (5.1 mm). Uterus measures 9.09cmX4.48cm. Can I have to go through operation or medical treatment will clear the problem?
My wife's cicle period is sometime 28 days and another tme is 32 days .We always engaged sex upto 24thday with condoms and there after ie 25th day to next starting date of a period , we egaged sex without any precoution.Previous month's period was ended in 28th day and started this period on 14.1.15. This day is 32th day of period and no mensus happend my wife till the time. Wife is affraid , so please mention is there any chance of pregnancy ?.We have using this method for the last 4 year and no problems were occured upto previos month. My age is 45 and wife's 38 .
My wife appears to be pregnant. She had her last cycle on 30th September 2016. She feel little nausea and her BP has fallen down to 60/90. She did urine test through Prega News and one more strip and it came positive. Please guide how should we proceed and what steps should we take?
Hi, I am Ms. Vamsy got married since4 months unable to conceive. I am 28 and my husband is 36 yrs old May I know the reason please? 1. I have frequent urination but no diabetes. I always drink water 2. During intercourse there is white discharge every time no fishy smell, but it happens even before periods and after periods.
I am 18 years old girl my breast is very small I wear 28 bra size so please tell how I increase my breast and I masturbate 4 times in weak so please tell me it is harmful or not and when I masturbate there is no liquid come from vagina so please tell me the reason and solution.
Last month my period length was 31 days, june 13th is my period, we had sex on 30th, 1st now I am feeling lower abdominal pain, back pain, mouth watering and light dizziness with vomiting sensation, and gas, is these pregnant symptoms.
The immune system is extremely important in an individual's system. A strong immune system helps to combat the invasion of foreign particles and consequently resists the diseases. Vaccination in such a context becomes imperative as it strengthens an individual's immunity. In vaccination, antigens or germs are given in very small doses. They stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies to fight against that particular infection. Vaccinations are provided to both children and adults to protect them from a number of diseases. However, different vaccinations are provided in different ages according to the susceptibility to diseases.
Some of the vaccinations that are provided to newborns are:
1. Hepatitis B vaccine: This vaccination is given in order to prevent the child from having Hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is a liver disease that if persists can lead to liver failure or even liver cancer. This vaccine must be injected immediately after the birth of the baby. The first dose must be followed by administering a second dose within a span of a month or two.
2. Rotavirus Vaccine (RV): This vaccine, taken orally, prevents the infant from Rotavirus. This virus causes vomiting and diarrhea in children that often leads to severe dehydration. This vaccine is administered within two to four months of the baby's birth. Sometimes, on doctor's prescription a second dose may be necessary in the sixth month.
3. Acellular Pertussis Vaccine and Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids: This is a combination of various vaccines that protects the child from tetanus and diphtheria. Newborns are extremely prone to diphtheria that causes fatal illness and sometimes even deaths in children. This vaccination thereby, is extremely important and must be administered within two or four months and must be followed up with secondary doses later under the doctor's supervision. Vaccinations do not end with childhood. In many cases adults too need to be vaccinated against certain diseases. Some of them are:
- Hepatitis A Vaccine: You can get this vaccination if there is any risk of you suffering from Hepatitis A. Much like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A too is an acute liver disease. This is extremely fatal and is seldom accompanied by any symptoms.
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine: This is a sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical dysplasia in women and men. The apt age for both men and women for this vaccination differs. Women who are twenty six years of age or younger and men below or at the age of twenty one are most suitable for this vaccination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.