Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Juhi AnejaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years M. Had lower back and left abdomen pain .with doubt of stone done usg and found left kidney swelling but no stone traced. Dr. told that due to small size stone may be moved out of kidney or bladder. Swelling is due to it. Still after 4 days when painkiller effect goes mild pain come. Is it normal. Today done KFT test . All parameter including creatinine, uric acid are normal. Only electrolytes are slightly high or low. Should continue painkiller or any other test.
Hello Doctor, My query is What is the below results in a report indicates Plasma Glucose - Fasting is 117. Please advise.
Hello I am 26 year old man. My height is 170cm and weight is 70kg. I eat normal diet and drink alcohol 2-3 times in a month. I discharge little bit & thin after sex so I want to increase my sperm count . please prescribed me something.
Age about 49 1st time test diabetics fasting result comes 326 post prandial comes 542 pleased suggest the medicine for reduce to normal level and give some idea over restricted food.
Dear doctor my name is chippada srinivas I am not satisfy in sexual life my life partner. So please any suggestion.
I have problem of premature ejaculations. Sometimes I come within a minute of penetration. I think it might be due to excessive masturbation. What should I do to cure it permanently and for instant relief.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.