Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jugesh DhingraYour feedback matters!
My lower lip inside. It's kinda brownish 2 sides. Any reason why it has turned brownish all of a sudden.
Hi my son 7rs old, he list his front 2 teeth but since 1 month new teeth not came so any particular reason for this or it normally take time to come, kindly suggest.
Hello Doctor I have Dental problem, between my teeth gap is their and its not looking good while laughing due to this I am not enjoying party and groups. My age is 24 years and I want to doctor also nd they suggest me to put clip in teeth, but also told 2 teeth they will take out also. For that I want suggestion if I do this is it beneficial for me and will it create any problem in future for taking teeth out in this age? And if I do so. Then how long it will take to recover. Please suggest me what to do?
Hi doc: with greetings of the day: I am 57yrs male, had rct for upper left last tooth from mds doc. She made vent on three places taking 12 painful sittings & two were successful she said. Did temporary filling & asked to come once pain subsists. As there was repeated pain, even after 4 months, doc said rct has failed & hence redo the rct or extract. Another mds was appraoched. He took omr(mouth xray) & referred to a) facial surgeon, took head scanning for possible sinusus & found nothing b) another visiting rtc specialist-a friend of him for opinion. The doc makes temporary filling every time I complain of pain. In the meantime, I complained of jaw pain & shoulder pain but ignored saying it is not related to them. Finally, had heart attach & also diagnosed diabetes & under treatment. I did not find solution yet with mds docs past one & half year. Yesterday I was again advised for temporary filling. Appreciate your advise please. Regards.
Hi Im 25 years old. Suffering from mouth blister under my lower lip from past 3 days. Its paining allot. Im into calling profile job so its bothering me while talk. Kindly recommend me any fast effective medicine As im not able to eat properly. Thanks.
My gums are bleeding every time I brush my teeth. I have tried all toothpastes. Nothing is working. Please suggest.
I am 24 years old. When I do brush. My teeth blooding, my brush colour in blood, and apple also, what I should to do?
I am facing a problem that's my teeth are little yellow what should I do to make it withe. And also the good smell from my mouth and can you prefer a tooth paste for this problem.
Hi doctor mere husband ke mouth me chaala par hai 3-4 hogye mouth paint ka use kr rahe hai. But farak nhi par raha .he used chaini khaini daily .
3 days back I got removed my wisdom tooth and took antibiotic as per dentist suggestion. Within a day I got mouth ulcer (roof of the mouth) I stopped using antibiotic. Using Denogel very often. It does not help. I am not able to even drink plain water so much pain is there. Please suggest.
I am suffering from teeth problem Please help me if you any suggestions I want to safe my teeth I hope you give me answer.
We all desire and do many things to get a bright, white smile. So, how about adding a small tinkle that would flash every time you smile? Teeth jewelry is gaining popularity and includes placing diamonds or gems on the teeth. The idea of flashing a red ruby or a blue sapphire only adds to the joy that is revealed through the smile.
Tooth gems are colorful crystal glasses mounted on a thin aluminum foil which can be used on the teeth. Unlike body tattoos and piercings, there is no invasive procedure involved in dental jewelry placement and is therefore much safer. There is no drilling required, no pain, and hardly any extra maintenance after their placement. These gems or crystals can be placed even for special occasions and removed later.
Here is how it is applied: Once the patient has agreed to go for a tooth jewelry, given them various options to finally arrive at the color, size, and shape of the jewelry. The following is a step-by-step approach for placing it on the tooth.
- The tooth is completely dried, isolated, and cleaned with a polishing paste
- Tooth is etched with 37% orthophosphoric acid for about 30 seconds. This will improve the bonding of the jewelry to the tooth structure
- The etchant is then rinsed off with water and the tooth is again dried for about 10 seconds
- A light-curing bonding agent is applied on the tooth, left in place for about 20 seconds, light-cured, rinsed off and dried again
- Place a small amount of flow composite on the tooth surface
- Using a small forceps, pick up the jewel to be placed on the tooth without touching with fingers. Avoid skin contact especially on the back of the jewel. Position it in the desired way and apply gentle pressure
- The jewel should be in close contact with the enamel, pushing out the excess composite material from the tooth structure
- While still in the dental chair, show it to the patient on a mirror and make minor adjustments if required
- Once the final position is achieved, cure the composite thoroughly for about 60 seconds. Cure it from all side including the back of the tooth.
- It takes about 4 minutes for the entire placement easy, is it not?
- Lost jewelry due to aspiration
- Chronic irritation to the adjacent mucosa (especially lips or tongue)
- Tooth fracture due to weakened natural tooth structure, especially if the chosen jewelry size is slightly bigger
- Tooth jewelry is for any person who wants to add a sparkle to their smile, of a color of choice. It is advantageous in being temporary, painless, and of course brightening and dazzling the smile. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.