Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Js Dua
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Js DuaYour feedback matters!
My son is 18 yrs old now he has dandruff and he has hair fall how to cure and prevent hair loss kindly give him remedy.
I suffered measles and have big visible holes of this on my over head which look ugly is there any way to treat them I have tried jatoon oil and lacto calamine.
I am losing hair quickly. All shampoos are tries but not result are find out. So im always upset in few months please help him.
I have dark circles around my eyes. People say that it is due to insufficient sleep or any stress. But I sleep enough and I have little bit stress not that much. But my question is I had this from 7th standard itself. As my age grows it's also growing very bad. Sometimes, I look like I am very sad, irritated person. Actually it looks like I applied kajal below my eyes. That much back. If I am black in colour means I won't mind. Since I am brown in colour it's clearly visible. Give some solution for this.
There is a lot of pimples on my face. It is there from past one year. When I consult a dermatologist he prescribed me to use" ACN" soap and" ACN" gel. Then little pimples faded out. Again he prescribed me to use supatret c gel but after using it, my face was more irritating. And it became reddish. After that I even tried some ayurvedic treatments. But even though it didn't worked. But now pimples on my face decreased and there is a lot of pimples marks on my face. I'm 20 years old. Please suggest me something to get rid of this problem.
Its hurts when I have a protruding nipple. I find it so bad and uncomfortable with it. I noticed it when I was 12 yrs. And still now its same. Pls help me to make it normal. Without surgery if possible.
With passing years of your life, aging has a serious toll on your smooth, beautiful and aesthetic looking skin. As you grow older different kinds of skin defects come up and takes away the glamour of your skin. However, due to the advancement of medical science there are different esthetic treatments which help individuals to retain back their original skin smoothness and texture. One of those popular is very frequent method is the usage of dermal fillers. In this article we will tell you more about the treatment by dermal fillers.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers or Wrinkle fillers, as the name suggests is the treatment which hides the agents of aging like wrinkles, acne scars, sagging skin etc. Most of the dermal fillers are made up of skin substances which are natural and therefore they do not involve any kind of risk or serious side effects. It is a swift process and does not involve much time however, it is recommended that one should always consult a dermatologist before opting for the dermal fillers treatment.
Benefits of Dermal fillers
- You might be wondering, why dermal fillers are so popular among the people. This is because they have a lot of benefits and that is the reason why people are ready to spend money by opting for it.
- One of the most important benefit is that, the procedure is fast and people do not have to wait for long period of time to get back their original skin smoothness and remove all the agents of aging.
- Dermal fillers give long lasting benefits. They tend to give your face a completely new makeover and a better quality to it which remains for months.
- Thus, once you have gone through the process, you will not need to worry about doing it frequently.
- Even though the treatment is non surgical and completely made out of skin and natural substances there are certain risks involved.
- Many people tend to face itchiness and redness on the skin after the completion of the procedure. However, they do not tend to last for long periods.
- When exposed to heat, the fillers may tend to get damaged and therefore lose their quality.
- You can read more about dermal fillers over the internet and consult with your Dermatologist whether it is safe for you to opt for the treatment.