Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jotshana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JotshanaYour feedback matters!
Its been 1 year 3 months of my marriage and I am not getting pregnant please answer me what's the problem.
I am 15years old and had unprotected sex yesterday and took a contraceptive pill within an hour. Are there chances of me getting pregnant? When can I take a pregnancy test and abortion pill if my result will be positive?
How to use misoprostol Orally or vaginally I have taken mifestrone Please suggest what is the next procedure.
Hi, recently I was making love with my girlfriend and while making so I inserted my Penis a bit into her Vagina and did sex just a little though she is virgin yet (Cheery not yet pooped). But now I am wondering that will she be pregnant? I didn't throw sperm inside her nothing. She took out the sperm later on by a hand job. She is also scared. She had her last periods on 25th December and I did this things on 8th January, she is not having her ovulation pain till now, as per my calculations 9th January will be ovulation date if 25th December is last periods date. But she didn't get it now also. She have regular periods every month. We are afraid a lot. Please help us.
I am 25 years female old. Not married. Earlier I used to have periods for 5 days healthy. Recently I got pcos problem. My periods reduced to 3 days. Please recommend diet and exercise to have healthy periods so my pcos problem gets solved and have healthy periods.
I have sex with my girlfriend she got pregnant so she had abortion pills bleed start with in one hour and bleeding stop with in 7 days and then we have unprotected sex on 9th day and ejaculation and deposit semen in vagina and after 1 day again bleed will start and continue for 10 days and then it was stopped. And now she was normal and she have routine. But now I have fear about again pregnancy can occur? And any problems can occur. And bleed stop. Please advise
My wife 43 years old and always wet vagina from the last more than 3 years We try many doctors but unable to get permanent solution.
Simple sugar is also known as monosaccharide, is the basic unit of carbohydrates. The simplest forms of sugar are usually colourless and crystalline and exist in forms of glucose, fructose and galactose. Simple sugar is deemed to be a major concern according to all health nutritionists.
Here are five reasons why you should avoid them:
- Sugar is the biggest cause of obesity: Sugar present in all kinds of junk food is considered to be the biggest cause of obesity as fructose easily converts into fat inside your body. Consuming too much sugar can put too much pressure on your liver as it is responsible for converting fructose into fat. Large amounts of sugar are directly converted into fat, thus, putting you at a very high risk of becoming obese.
- Increases risks of contracting heart diseases: Consuming too much sugar throughout the day causes a hike in your insulin levels which can further affect your nervous system. An excess of sugar in your blood stream also causes your blood pressure to rise which makes you more likely to get a heart stroke. Thus, to avoid cardiac problems at a young age, you must cut down your sugar intake.
- Weakens immune system: Sugar is a major reason for inflammation which affects the central immune system adversely. With an excess intake of sugar, the body becomes less effective in dealing with infection and common cold because phagocytes (white blood cells) cannot do their job properly of engulfing dangerous bacteria. Thus, you should aim at boosting your immune system by cutting down on sugar completely.
- Sugar can make you age faster: The sugar content in your body creates molecules known as AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) which attack the fibres in elastin and collagen (the building blocks of the cells on your skin). A study also proved that consuming too much sugar can result in acne as the collagen in your skin weakens. Thus, to maintain youthful looking skin for longer, you should remove sugar from your diet completely.
- Sugar can be addictive: Most people who consume too much sugar get addicted to it. According to a study, the addiction to sugar is very similar to addiction to tobacco and drugs. You might start craving sugar and depending on it to change your mood more often than required.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!