Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Johney BaliyanYour feedback matters!
My age is just 18. My head is becoming white means hairs getting white so what I should do to get rid of this problem?
Hello Sir, I am a 30 years old male and have hair fall problem from last 2 year. I have used some oil but there is no relied in that. Now what to do? Please reply.
Hiv and aids cause various symptoms. A few weeks after infection with HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) can appear symptoms such as swollen lymph nodes and exhaustion. Infected with HIV show no special sintomatia which could indicate that they are infected.
Within the framework of the immunodeficiency disease aids, characteristic symptoms appear, as it is an excessive weight loss and permanent diarrhea. However, signals characteristic of aids does not exist as such. What may appear are certain typically associated with aids?
Signs indicating the HIV and aids phase depend on the disease that is the affected. This is important to differentiate between HIV infection and aids in the case of HIV infection, the patient has the virus, but only manifests similarly to the flu shortly after being contracted and then passed and usually presents more sintomateas. If leads to aids, the patient suffers diseases occurring due to a weakened immune defense. These diseases are those that mark the transition from asymptomatic infection to aids and HIV is called aids-defining illnesses.
Doctors differentiate three stages of HIV infection and aids: stage a, b and c.
The classification of HIV or aids in stage a, bc does not provide any information on whether the affected yet have sufficient immune cells (t cells) or not. Further, there is a figure indicating the amount of helper t cells that remain in the patient's blood:
1: indicates that there is still enough of helper t cells (more than 500 per microliter of blood).
2: there is still a medium amount of helper t cells (between 200 and 500 per microliter of blood).
3: there are just a few helper t cells (less than 200 per microliter of blood.
I am 53 years old. How do I know if I am fit to do exercise like running and climbing 15_20 floors and sit-ups and exercises that strain knee joints?
Does gastric problem creates hair loss, my hair is thinning almost last stage. Please help me with your kind suggestion for hair regrowth and stop hair fall.
I am 23 years old man. I have pain in chest since last week. Is it an indication of heart problem? I am scared due to it. I feel serious pain sometimes. Please suggest me.
I want to ask about my stomach problem its paining in lest lower region only I have stone in kidney and they are now removed by indian homopathapic medacine but leaving behind pain what to do.
I loss my weight last three months and I have thirsty and skin will be dry and I feel I am very weakly and night will don't sleep what can I do for these problem tell me the solution for these problem.
Hello, I am having very bad skin from last 10 years. Acne comes and goes on my face and my face has become very ugly.
I want my skin color be fair, clean. Will anyone please suggest me creams, soaps for skin whitening without any effects.
My mother is diabetes patient she is also having urine incontinence sometimes her urine fluid is red like but not actually a red what should I do?
I am 49 years old. I have shed app 5 kg and have become very skinny. I am slightly diabetic and eat sugar Sparingly. Please suggest how I can gain flesh without complicating my sugar level.
Hey sir I am very thin tell me how to growth my with sir please tell me fast also mypenic is very thin.
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor.