Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jithin SachdevYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old lady. I am suffering from abdominal pain since 1 month. I have vomiting immediately after eating which is green in colour. My eyes became yellow in colour. I have slight weakness. What am I suppose to do?
I am 21 year old I have eye problem and I want to remove my glasses eye vision is (-1,-1) I am not interested to wear glass due to this my hair fall and thicker.
I am suffering from myopia eye disease and acidity also so please give me suggestions to get rid of it.
I have no problem in my eyes but I want a sunglass that protect against mobiles and computer lights. please tell me sir name of these type sunglasses?
If we suffering from more eye sight like for right eye_17D and for left eye_15D, then it is better to do eye laser surgery for 18 years or not.
When the Rp Retinitis Pigmentosa complete treatment will come to india? Some doctors are saying they can improve vision of patient . Some doctors are saying he will bring 50% vision back by his medicine called isotane . HOW MUCH ITS TRUE ? Is any researches going on this incurable disease. And when will treatment come ?
Always from my eyes water will be oozing out. Why this happens and what medicine should I try. My age is 65 years and suffering with diabetes from the last 25 years. Pl help TQ Raju.
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen.