Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jitesh SaigalYour feedback matters!
Sir i suffering tooth ache.I have moxikind625,ampilox,metrogyl 400,imol plus for tooth ache from i consulted doctor.After eat medicine my pain reduce but stomach ache more times comes.And last saturday doctor taken my right side second last tooth.Have stitch also. Now i feels some relief in that tooth but vein of outside beating time it increases size and pain coming more hardly. Also this pain haves in before taking that tooth.After tooth taken vein pain coming.This creates me cant talk.What i do ?
Some spots on my tongue and more yellow layer in morning seen. What deficiency responsible for this symptoms?
I am 21 years old and im suffering from bad smell coming through mouth even I brush, and on my tongue forming white bacteria its not removing completely. So please please help me.
Proper dental care can prevent heart attacks, heart blockages, asthma and COPD. This was stated by Padma Shri, Dr B C Roy & DST National Science Communication Awardee, Dr K K Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Honorary Secretary General IMA. Bacteria present in the gums have been linked to many diseases in the past.
Periodontal treatment should be included in prenatal care programs, as per a study in the Journal of Periodontology, which has shown that treating gum disease in pregnant women may prevent preterm birth.
The study has shown that while pregnant women, in whom the periodontal disease was treated, were no more likely to deliver their babies prematurely than women with no gum disease, those who did not get treatment had a nearly 90-fold increased risk of premature delivery.
Another study found that the more bacteria women with periodontal disease had in their gums during and after pregnancy, the more likely they were to deliver their infants prematurely.
My gums are weak. And I get blood very easily from teeth. please help. Me not able to bite anything from front teeth. Whenever I do so blood starts coming.
Recently I had teeth problem. My jaw was blooding after eating something hard. I was using some medicine from medical but still result is same blood not stopping. Please suggest some medicine or doctor specialist.
I was checking tips related to teeth on Lybrate and floss is recommended at a lot of places. Few of these questions popped up in my mind : 1. I am curious why it is not common in India? 2. I watched few videos on youtube to learn the proper way to floss. After watching the videos I felt like it will be loosen the gums as one is putting the pressure on them also. Second I felt like it will start thinning the enamel also from the teeth. I am worried unnecessarily or care should be taken while flossing?
I have some Tongue Ulcer Problem right from my childhood. I always face problems to eat hot food, spicy items. Due to this I consume a lot of water and also faces indigestion problems. Tried with allopathy doctors says no use of treatment. Homeopathy not much effective after a course of 6 months. Please suggest me.
I have mouth ulcer for about a month I am using vitamin b And iron tablets and orasep gel Still ulcer is huge in size but reduced as compare to 10days before Pls suggest.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
I am 21 year old male having a problem of bad breath in my mouth. I brush my teeth two time in a day. I have used many brand but no solution. I don't smoke but occasionally drink please reply what should I do.
I am having gingivitis since few year. I have taken treatment for it. But now the alignment of upper incisors teeth are disrupted and they are coming forward with abnormal gaping. please suggest some treatment which will help me.
I am 27 year old female. I feel pain in my gums. While I do brush regularly and its also swelling. What I do.
When I take brush every morning, I feel like vomiting, why I am feeling like that, thats why I can not brush properly, could you tell me what medicine should I take.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.